frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
V1.9+dlc

Download each zip file individually should solve the previous issue. and use winrar or something to extract instead of double clicking the .exe.

Link removed

How to use dlc
1707468285665.png

Last edited:

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
V1.9+dlc

Download each zip file individually should solve the previous issue. and use winrar or something to extract instead of double clicking the .exe.

Google Drive

How to use dlc
View attachment 3339592
It seems everything worked, although there was an error with two files, but I replaced them from the previous Google link. Really, as I understand it, you used the old version of the DLC? I don't see new scenes

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
It seems everything worked, although there was an error with two files, but I replaced them from the previous Google link. Really, as I understand it, you used the old version of the DLC? I don't see new scenes
dlc update only to make it compatible with new version of the game, no new scenes.

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
no idea what error u are facing, all the zip is literally downloaded from dlsite.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes