ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
Anyone can tell me if an low specs or medium spec PC can run this game or it needs to be only an high end PC for run the game? i had 4GB ram and an nvidia gtx 1060 and an Intel® Corei3-1115G4 4,10GHZ and i had an other pc with low specs with again 4GB ram and nvidia gt 1030 with an intel dual core at 2,40GHZ is that enought both are laptops soo its ok with those two medium and low specs or it need to be greater like high end pc or laptop? i really wanna play the game and with shooter games like this one i need help with it

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Anyone can tell me if an low specs or medium spec PC can run this game or it needs to be only an high end PC for run the game? i had 4GB ram and an nvidia gtx 1060 and an Intel® Corei3-1115G4 4,10GHZ and i had an other pc with low specs with again 4GB ram and nvidia gt 1030 with an intel dual core at 2,40GHZ is that enought both are laptops soo its ok with those two medium and low specs or it need to be greater like high end pc or laptop? i really wanna play the game and with shooter games like this one i need help with it
i'm sorry sir, by the moment you mention 4GB, i don't think anything else matter, that thing absolutely not gonna run anything, i used to have what you have there so i can tell.
this game NEED high specs for it to run, even with lowest setting you won't be able to run it with that kind of specs, maybe if you add more ram then you can force it to run with lowest possible setting

Jun 13, 2018
frankly i have no idea, might be a google drive thing? let someone smarter than me figure it out, if u guys think its sus i will take the link down.
View attachment 3339554
Hey, I think I figured out the issue. It's definitely googledrive being fucky. Here's what the file layout looks like for the previous game version.

1707530002720.png

1707530059947.png

For whatever reason google drive pulls the data.unity3d file out during the zipping process and renames it to data-002.unity3d. I was able to simply rename it back to data.unity3d, throw it into the AIdealRays_Data folder, and the game is working fine without issues.

Reactions: frapucinno

falcom2

May 10, 2019
V1.9+dlc

Download each zip file individually should solve the previous issue. and use winrar or something to extract instead of double clicking the .exe.

Google Drive

How to use dlc
View attachment 3339592
There is a serious problem, the game can only enter the room, but not the battle mode, the battle mode will keep loading the game. I've downloaded it twice from Google Drive and it's the same problem.

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Damn, download quota exceeded for the upload. Needed to re-dl cause the ones I downloaded kept throwing extraction errors.
Oh well, guess I'll play another time.

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
There is a serious problem, the game can only enter the room, but not the battle mode, the battle mode will keep loading the game. I've downloaded it twice from Google Drive and it's the same problem.
real sorry man I don't know what your issue is plus low key i just upload the file i aint no tech support.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes