Zero000000001

Mar 21, 2021
from the tags you would think there is some sex going on
I finished the story and events but the living and kitchen won't unlock. i tried resetting the game data but i cant find where the unity game data is saved. i event though all of them files. i event gone into the windows files and to see if i can find it there. but cant. i even tried to delete the game but it always comes back with the same data i had before. the sex content is in the living room but for some reason it won't unlock for me. if u have a hint of unlocking, pls let me know.

Reactions: ZX7H

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
I kinda managed to 'complete' it, let me confirm with anyone:
- it is currently only of 4 chapters, with Chapter-4 current unfinished with only 2-stages in it
- there are 8 scenes in 'Gallery', which are partially unlocked after you've blazed through the story
- 2 'defeat scenes' - POOL [lost in 1st-mission] and NIGHT CITY [lost against X1]; OCEAN is the only scene which do not have any 'fun-time'
- in HOME, currently only 3 places available: entrance, bed, and dining room [I personally miss my 'kitchen' scene introduced in 0.5]
The kitchen scene and the living room scene are the two ones that are missing since 0.5 too. I really liked both of those. I still have 0.5 because of that

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
I finished the story and events but the living and kitchen won't unlock. i tried resetting the game data but i cant find where the unity game data is saved. i event though all of them files. i event gone into the windows files and to see if i can find it there. but cant. i even tried to delete the game but it always comes back with the same data i had before. the sex content is in the living room but for some reason it won't unlock for me. if u have a hint of unlocking, pls let me know.
Are you playing 0.7? The living and kitchen scenes have been missing since 0.5

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Unfortunately, there's no physical files you can edit, so that's a no go (T^T)

Fortunately, you can 'slightly' edit the saves using Windows Registry Editor,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For instance... upon starting a completely-new game, you can edit the:
to '1' instead of '0' - it will give you the T2 'Quinterd' blade rght from the get-go...

Reactions: ZX7H

Zero000000001

Mar 21, 2021
Is there an uncensored mod ? the first page said uncensored but when I played it, it was censored
What are u referring to as first page? And the game is not censored. It probably will be on the full release just like any other Japanese released game.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Unfortunately, there's no physical files you can edit, so that's a no go (T^T)

Fortunately, you can 'slightly' edit the saves using Windows Registry Editor,

For instance... upon starting a completely-new game, you can edit the:
to '1' instead of '0' - it will give you the T2 'Quinterd' blade rght from the get-go...
Regarding cheating for the game you can use cheat engine for the ult points it just uses the default 4bit. One thing is though I wouldn't lock the value since doing so bugged the game for me.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"What's New:Adding an new exhibition secne with a new naughty secne."

Probably means they added the NTR rape scene. (Since you are the MC at home, and well those two guys raping her obviously isn't him XD )

Reactions: 18Scythe

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
I am currently stuck in the house where I can only do a few things. I've exhausted all options with the Welcome Home and contract with her. Naughty options with hand some and welcome home fela. Conversations I'm back, About modern AI. and about AI Classifications. How do I continue?

dark998

May 23, 2020
Anyway to make the game run in windows? full screen is painful.
You can force Unity games into window mode with a .bat file. Create a .bat with the following info:

echo off
"game.exe" -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-width XXX -screen-height XXX

game.exe = rename it to your game exe file. XXX is your desired window resolution but you need to experiment because certain parts of the screen may not be fully visible.

Epigone

Jul 27, 2019
I am currently stuck in the house where I can only do a few things. I've exhausted all options with the Welcome Home and contract with her. Naughty options with hand some and welcome home fela. Conversations I'm back, About modern AI. and about AI Classifications. How do I continue?
Quit back to the main menu and go the chapter select

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes