randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Your main protagonist is the male one and you can choose to be the female one later or you can start the game with whatever gender?

Apr 3, 2021
Is there a save file? And if so can someone share their complete save file? I've been stuck on the chapter 3 fight for hours and i'm frustrated as hell. Thanks
Try this:
I think the save file location is C:\Users\Usersname\AppData\LocalLow\CircleRin\AldealRaysEarly

Apr 20, 2020
The language lists English, I don't remember this game ever having fully translated English. Is this true now, or is it still some kind of MTL/plugin? I might be remembering this all completely wrong though as I've never downloaded the game... probably because it used to say it was MTL.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Your main protagonist is the male one and you can choose to be the female one later or you can start the game with whatever gender?
yo,can someone answer this please....Also what is the NTR scenario in this game?From the images it looks like FC is being railed by multiple groups of people,are all those sort of bad ends from losing or is this a free fuck for all type of game?

Dec 26, 2019
Just a small update from me, firstly I would to thank all those that licked my post at #245, after jumping through a lot of hoops (it was a real PITA) I was able to deliver a restructured version of what I wrote a #245, direct to Riez-ON's door, I have no idea if I get anything back or not, I have seen Riez-ON respond in English to other posts. I do not know how good their English is or what translator they are using. I don't expect a quick reply, in any case. My conscious is clear, I have done my part (for now).

yo,can someone answer this please....Also what is the NTR scenario in this game?From the images it looks like FC is being railed by multiple groups of people,are all those sort of bad ends from losing or is this a free fuck for all type of game?
A part of what I posted on the devs ci-en was questions in regard to this, to seek clarification, they don't even tag themselves as an NTR dev. This is tags they use: R-18, Action game, Fantasy, ACT, science fiction. I am an official follower of the dev, but not a paying supporter. The only thing I can recommend is to not play chapter 4A, until at least chapter 4B is completed.

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Just a small update from me, firstly I would to thank all those that licked my post at #245, after jumping through a lot of hoops (it was a real PITA) I was able to deliver a restructured version of what I wrote a #245, direct to Riez-ON's door, I have no idea if I get anything back or not, I have seen Riez-ON respond in English to other posts. I do not know how good their English is or what translator they are using. I don't expect a quick reply, in any case. My conscious is clear, I have done my part (for now).

A part of what I posted on the devs ci-en was questions in regard to this, to seek clarification, they don't even tag themselves as an NTR dev. This is tags they use: R-18, Action game, Fantasy, ACT, science fiction. I am an official follower of the dev, but not a paying supporter. The only thing I can recommend is to not play chapter 4A, until at least chapter 4B is completed.
So it is unknown yet who is the MC and what it can be?

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
About NTR, no, your AI "girlfriend" just gets raped whenever she loses, she won't cheat on you, so it's not NTR. I swear, someone not the MC fucking any kind of girls is not NTR, or i would be NTRed by the whole world by then because nobody will fuck me

Dec 7, 2017
Try this: Google Drive
I think the save file location is C:\Users\Usersname\AppData\LocalLow\CircleRin\AldealRaysEarly
full gallery
these don't appear to be save files
The real saves are probably located in the registry. Do you mind to export and share the ".reg" archive.

Edit: Found the registry, it's located at \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RiezOn\AldealRaysTrialEarly, please, share the registry file.

Dec 7, 2017
The real saves are probably located in the registry. Do you mind to export and share the ".reg" archive.

Edit: Found the registry, it's located at \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RiezOn\AldealRaysTrialEarly, please, share the registry file.
I can't understand jack shit of the controls (they are still in japanese/chinese), let alone the UI of the lobby.

Apr 3, 2021

Does this work?

Reactions: pokenite
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes