adgg

Sep 4, 2020
hi guys i have a question how am i gone a unlock sex sceanes i download full save but there is only blowjob with mc in house there is no sex

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
The soundtrack is a weak point, it does the job, but is nowhere near "eargasm" standard (such as the "Atelier" Series or games like "White Album 2").

I hope that Circle Rin doesn't ruin this game, with too much NTR BS. I hope and pray that this game does not end up that way. I was hoping this to be proper "Pure Love" game. This game if done right, would be console quality. DLSite is already infested with enough NTR games as it is..
I'll be honest, I LOVE the music. It's damn amazing in my opinion. It's Baldr Sky tier I think!

Agreed about pure love. I was hoping that the part where she says she has no "heart" hinted that hanging out with the player would help her gain one (like the ).

I'm fully new to this game and only did the first mission, but finding out my beautiful gynoid girlfriend is gonna get brutally raped if I lose put a sour taste in my mouth. I need to remember most H games treat the girls like tools and meat. Certainly not a consistency that I have enjoyed over my years of playing H games. I would absolutely be angry seeing her be raped. It's too bad if get to the point of dropping it though, because the production value here is pretty friggin good for an H game. At least on a Neptunia/Azur Lane Crosswave level. Might just go for the completed save and avoid the mental trauma (hey man, I get attached to my anime waifus!) heh.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
I'll be honest, I LOVE the music. It's damn amazing in my opinion. It's Baldr Sky tier I think!

Agreed about pure love. I was hoping that the part where she says she has no "heart" hinted that hanging out with the player would help her gain one (like the ).

I'm fully new to this game and only did the first mission, but finding out my beautiful gynoid girlfriend is gonna get brutally raped if I lose put a sour taste in my mouth. I need to remember most H games treat the girls like tools and meat. Certainly not a consistency that I have enjoyed over my years of playing H games. I would absolutely be angry seeing her be raped. It's too bad if get to the point of dropping it though, because the production value here is pretty friggin good for an H game. At least on a Neptunia/Azur Lane Crosswave level. Might just go for the completed save and avoid the mental trauma (hey man, I get attached to my anime waifus!) heh.
I am used to playing some of the best games ever made, so soundtracks are an important part of remembering the journey, I import them from Japan and own plenty of them. In terms of the sex toy treatment of female characters, I hate it completely, I 100% agree with you there, I myself also get attached to characters from these games as well, just as I do for normal anime, manga, VNs or console J-RPGs. To avoid the sex toy treatment of characters the only you can really do that, is to avoid DLSite "Doujin" works and only play the proper 30+ hour retail VN works (like the ones listed on VNdB), instead. So many amazing works are still untranslated, sadly. If I like a character that comes from something crap, I have recreated a few of them in Koikatsu (including drawing my own custom textures, for their outfits), and have a lot fun with them there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
dude I have no idea how these controls work besides the normal attack, speed boost, dodge and sonic burst
I have no idea how to block or counter and I have no idea what MMB does
also, the girl you meet on that street, third stage, I think, is literaly invincible, she takes no damage from three almost consecutive sonic burst things
how the fuck do you play this? XD
EDIT: I've seen the past replies already, didn't help, she still takes 0 damage no matter what I do to her

Last edited:

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
I am used to playing some of the best games ever made, so soundtracks are an important part of remembering the journey, I import them from Japan and own plenty of them. In terms of the sex toy treatment of female characters, I hate it completely, I 100% agree with you there, I myself also get attached to characters from these games as well, just as I do for normal anime, manga, VNs or console J-RPGs. To avoid the sex toy treatment of characters the only you can really do that, is to avoid DLSite "Doujin" works and only play the proper 30+ hour retail VN works (like the ones listed on VNdB), instead. So many amazing works are still untranslated, sadly. If I like a character that comes from something crap, I have recreated a few of them in Koikatsu (including drawing my own custom textures, for their outfits), and have a lot fun with them there.
Yeh, as someone who owns the entire Atelier album collection (saw you mention that one), I definitely understand about the need of good music. Still, I'm a fan of electric/techy music so Drive Fairy caught my ear quickly. I already wanna rip the songs.

Koikatsu is also my medium of choice for "saving" characters from other games. It's actually really refreshing to meet someone who has the same interest.

I just finished reading Gekkou no Carnevale which is a lot about clockwork girls (called the Argento), and it's also about the mechanical girl finding a "soul" and gaining her own sentience instead of being a "tool". I'm not sure far Drive Fairy Ideal Raise is going to take the character building, but when I see "raise" in the title I'd like to assume the players could choose to leave their AI-Deal as a "tool", or treat her like a person and help her obtain build a heart/soul. Not much raising going on if she's just a automatic sex doll though.

Reactions: eb223_
Apr 3, 2021
dude I have no idea how these controls work besides the normal attack, speed boost, dodge and sonic burst
I have no idea how to block or counter and I have no idea what MMB does
also, the girl you meet on that street, third stage, I think, is literaly invincible, she takes no damage from three almost consecutive sonic burst things
how the fuck do you play this? XD
EDIT: I've seen the past replies already, didn't help, she still takes 0 damage no matter what I do to her
This girl am i right?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This girl am i right?
uhh I don't recognise the scene, it's whoever this is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also, that image is from after I already sonic burst her once...not a single bit of damage off her
EDIT: oh never freaking mind...I wasn't supposed to be able to kill her at all...
whenever she defeated me before, my game would crash so I assumed that I was supposed to beat her, but no, I got a cutscene now and the game went on to where I couldn't beat her again and now we're on the street again...so I guess it worked now, thanks anyway

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is this only translated up to chapter 3?
Yea, I also want to know this..From chapter 3 onwards everything turns Japanese and the voice dialogue are no longer there.Also the games becomes extremely laggy once I got to chapter 4(crashed 2 times and takes awhile to respond)..Is there any fix?Another case of a badly optimized unity game or is it just that my specs are shit(gtx 1050ti/i5-7500/8gbRam).

Thanks.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Yea, I also want to know this..From chapter 3 onwards everything turns Japanese and the voice dialogue are no longer there.Also the games becomes extremely laggy once I got to chapter 4(crashed 2 times and takes awhile to respond)..Is there any fix?Another case of a badly optimized unity game or is it just that my specs are shit(gtx 1050ti/i5-7500/8gbRam).

Thanks.
Also is there a way to hook up bepinex to this game? I tried before but it didn't work,cannot open the translator window(alt+1)in-game either.

Dec 26, 2019
Yeh, as someone who owns the entire Atelier album collection (saw you mention that one), I definitely understand about the need of good music. Still, I'm a fan of electric/techy music so Drive Fairy caught my ear quickly. I already wanna rip the songs.

Koikatsu is also my medium of choice for "saving" characters from other games. It's actually really refreshing to meet someone who has the same interest.

I just finished reading Gekkou no Carnevale which is a lot about clockwork girls (called the Argento), and it's also about the mechanical girl finding a "soul" and gaining her own sentience instead of being a "tool". I'm not sure far Drive Fairy Ideal Raise is going to take the character building, but when I see "raise" in the title I'd like to assume the players could choose to leave their AI-Deal as a "tool", or treat her like a person and help her obtain build a heart/soul. Not much raising going on if she's just a automatic sex doll though.
In terms of liking electric/techy music have you played the Atelier spin-off game "Blue Reflection"? It's basically a Magical Girl anime in game form, a lot of its OST is in that style. I think you might enjoy the soundtrack of that game more than I did. The game itself is similar to anime like "Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru" or "Puella Magi Madoka Magica", with "Blue Reflection" being more closer to the former.

If Koikatsu is your medium choice, I am curious about your first choice. For me I had learned the character creator and I was already taking an interest in texture modding, to be able to design my own outfits for some of my characters. What gave the inspiration to use KK to "save characters", was "Haruno Kasumi". I choose her since she had a full set of outfits available and they matched perfectly with the ones needed in KK, including a wedding dress as seen in the second chapter (not adapted to H-anime) of the 46 page (total of both chapters) Doujin manga. You have all the right the viewpoints of the key details of the outfits to be able to redraw them, to me at the time it almost felt like the artist was saying "just remake her in KK", someone had made a base body, which I tweaked as needed to make the outfits look right, then I drew her outfits and completed her.

As for "Gekkou no Carnevale", I'll add that to my list of VN's to read, it looks good, thanks for the recommendation. This has been by far the best conversation I have had on F95, so far.

I don't understand the point of comparing a doujin H game to atelier
For full context see my post at #245 (my complete overview of the current version of the game). For me this game feels more like tech demo for a proper console game, not a generic RPGM or VN Doujin work. This game is already way beyond that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

Stiltzkinator

Mar 14, 2018
If Koikatsu is your medium choice, I am curious about your first choice.
Koikatsu is their medium (as in media, but singular) OF choice, which is to say, it is the program/format that they would choose first.

If you asked someone whether they were more into movies or video games, they might tell you that movies are their medium of choice - out of the available types of media, movies are their choice of medium.

In any case, before I go too far off topic here, I just want to say: this game is really solid. I can really appreciate that it does a lot with simple controls and just generally feels good to play. A pretty sizable step up in quality from the last two games. I'm personally looking forward to more cluster drain scenes.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes