Jun 13, 2018
Is there a changelog for v0.8? I can see the new couch scene, but the defeat scene from Chapter 4B ends without being able to do anything. You occasionally get a short visual blip for a menu showing another pool scene, but it immediately reloads the fight cutscene again.

Also, the 4B fight just ends abruptly. I got the first cutscene where AI strikes a pose and has some kind of boost, the other girls show up immediately after, I defeat them all and bring Vita down to ~1/2 health, and then it tries to play another cutscene, but immediately cuts back to the main menu.

Edit: After reading the comments on ci-en, it looks like the fight is supposed to end in victory once you get Vita down to 50%.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
How can i delete my save data? i want to start again
save is probably stored in-
C:\Users\JizzConnoisseur\AppData\LocalLow\CircleRin\AldealRaysEarly
Delete AIdealRaysEarly Folder,Make sure you have enabled "Hidden items" for App data folder to appear

Reactions: PARURA

PARURA

Feb 2, 2019
save is probably stored in-
C:\Users\JizzConnoisseur\AppData\LocalLow\CircleRin\AldealRaysEarly
Delete AIdealRaysEarly Folder,Make sure you have enabled "Hidden items" for App data folder to appear
It didnt work, but thanks anyway

• Sad
Reactions: RayBar

PARURA

Feb 2, 2019
Damn,why do you wanna delete your save anywayz? If you want to play previous chapters you can select it from Mission list or use Gallery to access previous scenes:unsure:
Downloaded the update but dont show anything so i thought on deleted data and try again

e951eng

Oct 22, 2021
can anyone tell me where to find the video of the gallery?my computer is so hot when playing XD almost burn my ccok
it will be very niced that anyone could upload one for me if there is none online

King53

Oct 15, 2020
thks a lot!!! but is there another file hosting without limits to download it, smt like torrents, mediafire etc ? also... is it me or im the only one who doesnt knows how to download from mega without the download limit lol

Yana779

Jun 13, 2020
thks a lot!!! but is there another file hosting without limits to download it, smt like torrents, mediafire etc ? also... is it me or im the only one who doesnt knows how to download from mega without the download limit lol
Just buy the pro lite every month

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
s
I have been booted off Riez-ON's ci-en and blocked from following him, he also deleted my posts as well. He is working on chapter 4B and in the announcement of this he had this to say at the end: " And before going to bed the other day, I had an inspiration with Pickeen and summarized the future story outline in a notepad. (Never before) … Oh, don't you need more than double the chapters? Can I go this year? I don't want to compromise, but I don't want to be able to release it forever ... what should I do ... "

I am not really sure if he meant release this game this year or in a year, this was my response: "I think that you have at least 12 to 18 months before you could consider this game being complete. Even if you complete the main story this year, if the Home content is lacking, the daily life dating and H scene events are missing, I think you need a full year to add that content. If that content is missing I will leave a 1 star review. I want to see the potential of the game at least 90% there. I have already stated what I want to see in my other posts. (for context read this: #245)"

The big problem I have with Riez-ON the whole is that he never states anything clearly, all of his posts are vague and he won't answer direct questions, at all. I was not able to get anything useful out of him at all. The issue is not with MTLs, I have have talked with other users and other devs and have had perfectly honest and clear replies from them. The only conclusion I can come to is that Riez-ON (circle rin) cannot be trusted. At that point I have no interest in trying to talk to this dev any further. I feel what I wrote was fair and reasonable and I had 2 other users (both JP) liked the post.

I was pushing to see more of the world and lore and he said this in one of his posts: " At Ideal Raise, we are careful not to have descriptive conversations as much as possible, so I think that the settings are only transmitted to the minimum. Therefore, I have posted information for those who are interested in the world view of Ideal Raise." The first part of this says to me, that he is cutting corners, a big red flag. He was going to put this written form somewhere (most likely in the game), I suggested this:

"Just some additional feedback from me. The best way to show the world, is to have AI-Deal go on dates with the player, all of this could be accessible from the "home" part, with all the content I suggested in my feedback for 0.7.5. and be separate from the main story, this way the game has two main parts: the main story and your home life. The game could use your PCs system clock and have different events at certain times or day’s example: At lunch time, AI-Deal could be seen cooking a meal for you. Ciel nosurge is an example of a game with both a daily life part and a main story. I don't want to just read about the world, I want to feel like I am living in this world with AI-Deal. These “home” events should have no combat and would you allow to play the game at your own pace.

I would like to see the Night Pool scene added as a date from the home area, rather than a defeat scene, I like H scenes to be viewable from within the main game, instead of the gallery, since I won all the battles, I did not see it."

With my final post I probably hurt his ego too much, I have strong opinions I accept that and I express them, but he just could not take it anymore. The writing is on the wall for this game. That means this game is just a cheap Doujin rip-off of "BEATLESS". At the end of the day, to me it looked he had no clue where he wanted to go with this, I thought my feedback would have given Riez-ON a stronger vision for the game. I think he underestimated the size and scale of a game like this and failed to understand the type of content required to bring out the full potential of this game, I gave it everything I had, I have no regrets, this is a story of another incompetent DLSite dev. I had plenty of other ideas. I will leave that 1-star review on DLSite, when it releases, but for now:

Dropped and deleted.
I think the issue is that for the guy is that maybe ur setting the bar too high this dude is essentially like Indie comparing it to asking him to Top BEATLESS when that was like done with more people and more budget compare to this hence why it might be offsetting looking at the guys past work his just interested in making a short game not to make the story to complicated since at the end we are mostly here to just have fun with the girls he isnt making a VN like FSN to make it because most of the people who will download this will press the SKIP button and just want to see the H

Dec 26, 2019
s

I think the issue is that for the guy is that maybe ur setting the bar too high this dude is essentially like Indie comparing it to asking him to Top BEATLESS when that was like done with more people and more budget compare to this hence why it might be offsetting looking at the guys past work his just interested in making a short game not to make the story to complicated since at the end we are mostly here to just have fun with the girls he isnt making a VN like FSN to make it because most of the people who will download this will press the SKIP button and just want to see the H
'BEATLESS' was originally a Light Novel series written by Satoshi Hase and illustrated by Redjuice. The Anime adaptation had a full production team behind it and is easily amongst the best LN adaptations. I was not expecting this to top 'BEATLESS' in terms of the main story anyway. Playing this game for H content is pointless since this game was clearly not going to have a lot H content from the outset, if you really want a 3D sex sim, games like 'Koikatsu' or 'Honey Select' already exist.

This being a game has advantages over a LN or Anime, but Riez-ON has failed to make of use them. I have not set the bar that high, Riez-ON (circle rin) chose to make this, instead of staying with the Snow Brandia concept. To an extent, I do expect a credible universe, at a basic level, he's failed to do that, ultimately it's poor writing. As I have said before, the primary focus of this game should be the dating (character and relationship development) and on the day to day life (slice of life), all of the worldbuilding required can be built into that, just like in normal Romcom Mangas.

At the end of day, it does not matter if you are Doujin/Indie dev or not, I will not give you a free pass. "Give people an inch and they will take a mile". I was never expecting this game to be some 60 hour long masterpiece. Riez-ON is making a commercial game he is selling for money, these games are not free. It's because of my higher standards and expectations, that makes me a good honest reviewer of these things. I have already dropped this game anyway.

You can see my full review of the game here #245

Last edited:

hanetsune

Aug 8, 2021
Ultimately, this game has to deliver everything that "BEATLESS" is plus H-content to be able to call this game any good, simple as that.
This line from one of your previous post implied to me that this is what you wanted from the developers. "BEATLESS" was show/light novel you also considered a masterpiece. Basically wanting a masterpiece with H-content. Honestly, I felt you were trying to push the developer to make something far beyond what they felt they were capable of or comfortable doing.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes