Avrara

Apr 7, 2020
maybe this works as full save, i dont know.
How does this registery part work, i tried downloading both the files in Appdata, and replacing the .reg but i keep getting my current half-completed save

Dec 7, 2017
How does this registery part work, i tried downloading both the files in Appdata, and replacing the .reg but i keep getting my current half-completed save
Just "execute the .reg" (double click it) and you are good to go, doesn't work for 0.5 though

Avrara

Apr 7, 2020
Just "execute the .reg" (double click it) and you are good to go, doesn't work for 0.5 though
Tried that, but it keeps starting up my old save
I also tried overwriting the Appdata save files with the earlier uploaded files (1 or 2 pages before the .reg file) from the same person, but still nope

Edit, i think it is the actual new save but that i were at almost exactly the same spot (kek).
But indeed some scenes are gone or "missing" like the Kitchen scene at Home

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
I have been booted off Riez-ON's ci-en and blocked from following him, he also deleted my posts as well. He is working on chapter 4B and in the announcement of this he had this to say at the end: " And before going to bed the other day, I had an inspiration with Pickeen and summarized the future story outline in a notepad. (Never before) … Oh, don't you need more than double the chapters? Can I go this year? I don't want to compromise, but I don't want to be able to release it forever ... what should I do ... "

I am not really sure if he meant release this game this year or in a year, this was my response: "I think that you have at least 12 to 18 months before you could consider this game being complete. Even if you complete the main story this year, if the Home content is lacking, the daily life dating and H scene events are missing, I think you need a full year to add that content. If that content is missing I will leave a 1 star review. I want to see the potential of the game at least 90% there. I have already stated what I want to see in my other posts. (for context read this: #245)"

The big problem I have with Riez-ON the whole is that he never states anything clearly, all of his posts are vague and he won't answer direct questions, at all. I was not able to get anything useful out of him at all. The issue is not with MTLs, I have have talked with other users and other devs and have had perfectly honest and clear replies from them. The only conclusion I can come to is that Riez-ON (circle rin) cannot be trusted. At that point I have no interest in trying to talk to this dev any further. I feel what I wrote was fair and reasonable and I had 2 other users (both JP) liked the post.

I was pushing to see more of the world and lore and he said this in one of his posts: " At Ideal Raise, we are careful not to have descriptive conversations as much as possible, so I think that the settings are only transmitted to the minimum. Therefore, I have posted information for those who are interested in the world view of Ideal Raise." The first part of this says to me, that he is cutting corners, a big red flag. He was going to put this written form somewhere (most likely in the game), I suggested this:

"Just some additional feedback from me. The best way to show the world, is to have AI-Deal go on dates with the player, all of this could be accessible from the "home" part, with all the content I suggested in my feedback for 0.7.5. and be separate from the main story, this way the game has two main parts: the main story and your home life. The game could use your PCs system clock and have different events at certain times or day’s example: At lunch time, AI-Deal could be seen cooking a meal for you. Ciel nosurge is an example of a game with both a daily life part and a main story. I don't want to just read about the world, I want to feel like I am living in this world with AI-Deal. These “home” events should have no combat and would you allow to play the game at your own pace.

I would like to see the Night Pool scene added as a date from the home area, rather than a defeat scene, I like H scenes to be viewable from within the main game, instead of the gallery, since I won all the battles, I did not see it."

With my final post I probably hurt his ego too much, I have strong opinions I accept that and I express them, but he just could not take it anymore. The writing is on the wall for this game. That means this game is just a cheap Doujin rip-off of "BEATLESS". At the end of the day, to me it looked he had no clue where he wanted to go with this, I thought my feedback would have given Riez-ON a stronger vision for the game. I think he underestimated the size and scale of a game like this and failed to understand the type of content required to bring out the full potential of this game, I gave it everything I had, I have no regrets, this is a story of another incompetent DLSite dev. I had plenty of other ideas. I will leave that 1-star review on DLSite, when it releases, but for now:

Dropped and deleted.

Last edited:

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
I have booted off Riez-ON's ci-en and blocked from following him, he also deleted my posts as well. He is working on chapter 4B and in the announcement of this he had this to say at the end: " And before going to bed the other day, I had an inspiration with Pickeen and summarized the future story outline in a notepad. (Never before) … Oh, don't you need more than double the chapters? Can I go this year? I don't want to compromise, but I don't want to be able to release it forever ... what should I do ... "

I am not really sure if he meant release this game this year or in a year, this was my response: "I think that you have at least 12 to 18 months before you could consider this game being complete. Even if you complete the main story this year, if the Home content is lacking, the daily life dating and H scene events are missing, I think you need a full year to add that content. If that content is missing I will leave a 1 star review. I want to see the potential of the game at least 90% there. I have already stated what I want to see in my other posts. (for context read this: #245)"

The big problem I have with Riez-ON the whole is that he never states anything clearly, all of his posts are vague and he won't answer direct questions, at all. I was not able to get anything useful out of him at all. The issue is not with MTLs, I have have talked with other users and other devs and have had perfectly honest and clear replies from them. The only conclusion I can come to is that Riez-ON (circle rin) cannot be trusted. At that point I have no interest in trying to talk to this dev any further. I feel what I wrote was fair and reasonable and I had 2 other users (both JP) liked the post.

I was pushing to see more of the world and lore and he said this in one of his posts: " At Ideal Raise, we are careful not to have descriptive conversations as much as possible, so I think that the settings are only transmitted to the minimum. Therefore, I have posted information for those who are interested in the world view of Ideal Raise." The first part of this says to me, that he is cutting corners, a big red flag. He was going to put this written form somewhere (most likely in the game), I suggested this:

"Just some additional feedback from me. The best way to show the world, is to have AI-Deal go on dates with the player, all of this could be accessible from the "home" part, with all the content I suggested in my feedback for 0.7.5. and be separate from the main story, this way the game has two main parts: the main story and your home life. The game could use your PCs system clock and have different events at certain times or day’s example: At lunch time, AI-Deal could be seen cooking a meal for you. Ciel nosurge is an example of a game with both a daily life part and a main story. I don't want to just read about the world, I want to feel like I am living in this world with AI-Deal. These “home” events should have no combat and would you allow to play the game at your own pace.

I would like to see the Night Pool scene added as a date from the home area, rather than a defeat scene, I like H scenes to be viewable from within the main game, instead of the gallery, since I won all the battles, I did not see it."

With my final post I probably hurt his ego too much, I have strong opinions I accept that and I express them, but he just could not take it anymore. The writing is on the wall for this game. That means this game is just a cheap Doujin rip-off of "BEATLESS". At the end of the day, to me it looked he had no clue where he wanted to go with this, I thought my feedback would have given Riez-ON a stronger vision for the game. I think he underestimated the size and scale of a game like this and failed to understand the type of content required to bring out the full potential of this game, I gave it everything I had, I have no regrets, this is a story of another incompetent DLSite dev. I had plenty of other ideas. I will leave that 1-star review on DLSite, when it releases, but for now:

Dropped and deleted.
That is kinda petty, though understandable in your perspective.

Its your loss as you won't get any refunds once you support someone unless...

Dec 26, 2019
That is kinda petty, though understandable in your perspective.

Its your loss as you won't get any refunds once you support someone unless...
On the first point, I 100% stick to everything I said in #245 and above in #312.

On the second point, I did not suffer any loss. I was loosely following the game for a while to make sure it looked like it was going to be viable, I got 0.6 from elsewhere and was happy, I was planning on becoming a paying supporter at the start of July to avoid being double billed. In the meantime he added the rape / NTR scene and I will not directly financially support a game that has NTR content in any way shape or form. I dodged that bullet. At the end of the day, the only one losing out here is Riez-ON, I had tons of content ideas that I planned to share with Riez-ON. If Riez-ON's supporters and followers let him half-ass this game then, it is what it is. This game is currently just a pretty shell with no meat inside.

This game is made up of three parts: a Waifu Simulator + Linear VN story + combat system. Despite what some people might think, the Waifu Simulator aspect is the most important part out of the three. If that part is not done properly the game is not worth playing, that is why I was pushing for that content to be added. The other major issue is that Riez-ON is just not taking advantage of the fact that this game is full 3D, it plays too much like VN and does not really feel like an action game. At the moment Riez-ON is building this game in reverse, focusing on the combat, then the story and lastly the Waifu simulator. Here is what Is said about the world in #245:

The major problem with the world is that despite being a full 3D game it plays too much like a VN, you have this nicely rendered environment, but you can't really explore or interact with it, outside of combat, you don't really have control over your character. This may have been done for GPU optimisation reasons. The end result being that I don't feel integrated, or that I am living in this world with AI-Deal. There is this concept I like to call the "Final Fantasy X" or "Isekai" effect, where your character is placed in to a new environment, the player or reader is learning and experiencing the new environment and you form connections with the characters and world. You can still get the full effect here, it's up to AI-Deal to say "I am going to show you a world you've never seen before and give you experiences you've never had before, Owner"
In the sub-genre of "artificially made heroine" and sci-fi, I have played, read and watched many masterpiece works, my critique of this game was always going to be harsh, but fair.

At this point in time, this game no longer has anything to offer me anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: FistusThe Face
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes