MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Is there a changelog for v0.8? I can see the new couch scene, but the defeat scene from Chapter 4B ends without being able to do anything. You occasionally get a short visual blip for a menu showing another pool scene, but it immediately reloads the fight cutscene again.

Also, the 4B fight just ends abruptly. I got the first cutscene where AI strikes a pose and has some kind of boost, the other girls show up immediately after, I defeat them all and bring Vita down to ~1/2 health, and then it tries to play another cutscene, but immediately cuts back to the main menu.

Edit: After reading the comments on ci-en, it looks like the fight is supposed to end in victory once you get Vita down to 50%.
Where's that new scene?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
New post on .

Game got a page now (ETA for April 2023).

Also, free trial is up, but ti's too big for both dlsite limit (1.5Go) or Ci-En (2Go), so the dev gave link for it on Mega and google drive.

Also, the dev mention that free trial and paid trial save are stored on different place and not compatible (didn't get the details).

Dev also uploaded a PV on dlsite (chobit), and other video, avaiable on youtube (link on the PV's page on chobit or following the youtube link on the ci-en page).

Sephiram

Aug 17, 2022
I kinda managed to 'complete' it, let me confirm with anyone:
- it is currently only of 4 chapters, with Chapter-4 current unfinished with only 2-stages in it
- there are 8 scenes in 'Gallery', which are partially unlocked after you've blazed through the story
- 2 'defeat scenes' - POOL [lost in 1st-mission] and NIGHT CITY [lost against X1]; OCEAN is the only scene which do not have any 'fun-time'
- in HOME, currently only 3 places available: entrance, bed, and dining room [I personally miss my 'kitchen' scene introduced in 0.5]
So I already finish the game until the newest chapter, but I don't find the option of dining room? How to unlock it?

Also, for ver 0.8 , do I have to restart from beginning, or can I move my older save file from older game?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The missing scenes are avaiable only in the paid support version of the trial. So yeah, no way to see them with the free trial.

Also, not mentionned in the tutorial, but arrow key also work for control (nice help for AZERTY keyboard user).

For version compatibility, dev mentionned that free trial & paid support trial save are different (saved on different place / coded diffently ?) so they are not compatible. Else, you can use your save of the previous version of paid support trial in the new paid support version of the trial.

MudaMudaOraOra

Dec 12, 2021
The missing scenes are avaiable only in the paid support version of the trial. So yeah, no way to see them with the free trial.

Also, not mentionned in the tutorial, but arrow key also work for control (nice help for AZERTY keyboard user).

For version compatibility, dev mentionned that free trial & paid support trial save are different (saved on different place / coded diffently ?) so they are not compatible. Else, you can use your save of the previous version of paid support trial in the new paid support version of the trial.
thanks for the answer!
guess there should be it on 0.8
by the way... does this game have a setting to change the screen resolution?

I keep playing it on 1920 x 1080p and it kills my potato pc

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
thanks for the answer!
guess there should be it on 0.8
by the way... does this game have a setting to change the screen resolution?

I keep playing it on 1920 x 1080p and it kills my potato pc
There no in game option for the resolution. You can adjust the visual quality in the graphic option of the system tab.
Lv 1 = worst quality ...
Same with post effect and bloom.

Leftmost option is the lowest quality, rightmost is the best quality.

You can try using alt + enter in game to switch to window mode. Dunno how much it'll help.

Dev mentionned in one of the latest ci-en modyfing (lowering) the refresh rate if the game was too hard on the computer, but there no option for that in the trial.
On the other hand, graphic quality only has 3 level, whereas the screenshot provided by the dev to show the option have 4 level.
So maybe still WIP or only for paid trial (paid trial version 0.85 - free is version 0.8 - supposely coming later in the month).

Else you can always post a comment in English (or Japanese if you speak it) on the Ci-En. Dev answer most comment, even English (although he may take a couple of day to answer).

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
the game keeps crashing at stage 2 B part event is there anything that can fix this?
Any error message ?
What OS ?

Do you play it for the first time or have you played a previous version ? (either case, it might be a corrupted save, you could try finding and deleting - after making a backup - the save).

Try using lower graphic setting.

Try skipping the event part to see if you can play the rest (you can always replay the event from the game chapter selection later).

Might be a corrupted files - so re downloading the game.

Are you using Japanese local setting ? If not, try after changing your unicode.
Try forced admin mode.
Make sure the game exe path contain no syntax or non local character. Make sure the game exe path is short (like, move the game to folder to c:\).

Lunatic Ada

Aug 20, 2022
Any error message ?
What OS ?

Do you play it for the first time or have you played a previous version ? (either case, it might be a corrupted save, you could try finding and deleting - after making a backup - the save).

Try using lower graphic setting.

Try skipping the event part to see if you can play the rest (you can always replay the event from the game chapter selection later).

Might be a corrupted files - so re downloading the game.

Are you using Japanese local setting ? If not, try after changing your unicode.
Try forced admin mode.
Make sure the game exe path contain no syntax or non local character. Make sure the game exe path is short (like, move the game to folder to c:\).
Thanks man it was a corrupted save file that kept the game from crashing

Sephiram

Aug 17, 2022
So, I played the 0.8 ver
The game just keep coming back to the start of Chapter 4B when I finished the boss battle wether I win or lose, can anyone help me with this one?

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes