Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
New ci-en post.

Basically confirming the last post about the incoming work & release.

Planned release schedule :

2023/04: DLsite release schedule
2023/05: FANZA release schedule
2023/09: STEAM release schedule

STEAM is a bit "if" as the dev want to publish the game himself on STEAM and it seem to require reworking the game to fit STEAM.

Else it's a few answer to common question about the game which are pretty much all spoiler about unrelease game content (gameplay, story or H-content).

Dec 26, 2019
This line from one of your previous post implied to me that this is what you wanted from the developers. "BEATLESS" was show/light novel you also considered a masterpiece. Basically wanting a masterpiece with H-content.
For starters,

You do not know me. You have zero right to speak about my preferences in any way shape or form, I do not like people who judge me this way. I do not know if this was an attempt to throw a dig at me or to troll me.

Honestly, I felt you were trying to push the developer to make something far beyond what they felt they were capable of or comfortable doing.
I am not going to explain or justify myself any further. I am not prepared to do that. I have no issue with people disagreeing with my opinions and debating them, I will not tolerate personal attacks. That crosses my red lines.

Goodbye and never speak to me again.

"General Discussion Section"

It looks like most of the DLSite listed tags are probably referring to the 'Bad Ends' (which are just NTR scenes), not seeing the sorts of tags I would have liked to see.
At the end of the day, this game had potential but in the end it looks like this is going to be the usual poor DLSite game. This game ended up becoming exactly what I predicted it would be in my original feedback post located at #245

Last edited:
Reactions: Thegreatestname

hanetsune

Aug 8, 2021
Dude, calm down. I don't know anything about you, but my post was the summary of the impression I got from you after reading all your posts on this thread starting from #245 with additional stands out being #311 and #341 (The post I replied to). If it came off as a personal attack to you then I apologize, but I just want to say this to you one last time.

As you've said, you have strong opinions and you accept that. Heck a lot of your constructive criticism are points I could agree with, but right now you're coming off too strong that it looks like you are attacking me now for summarizing my impressions/implications of your opinion, even though I would like to think you are not or did not intend to attack me.

I don't expect you to reply at this point and that's fine.
Goodbye and never speak to me again.
If you have nothing more to say to me, or do not wish to reply to me, then I will respect this and not reply to you again.

Dec 26, 2019
Dude, calm down. I don't know anything about you, but my post was the summary of the impression I got from you after reading all your posts on this thread starting from #245 with additional stands out being #311 and #341 (The post I replied to). If it came off as a personal attack to you then I apologize, but I just want to say this to you one last time.

As you've said, you have strong opinions and you accept that. Heck a lot of your constructive criticism are points I could agree with, but right now you're coming off too strong that it looks like you are attacking me now for summarizing my impressions/implications of your opinion, even though I would like to think you are not or did not intend to attack me.

I don't expect you to reply at this point and that's fine.

If you have nothing more to say to me, or do not wish to reply to me, then I will respect this and not reply to you again.
I thank you your apology and I accept it, I also fully accept that I have misread and misunderstood your intentions, I felt that the original reply was worded poorly and I felt that you were disrespecting my opinions. This was clearly not your intention and I appreciate the clarification you have provided. This misunderstanding is resolved.

Last edited:

Jokstrap

Jan 16, 2022
Is the new o.9 out yet? would love to see more cluster drain, the 0.8 ver on chapter 4 kinda dissapoint the enemy just took photos and that's it

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The living room scene was added in v0.8 which can be found in the thread here. Not sure why the OP hasn't been updated yet.
The dev separated the game in paid support version and free download trial.
Free download trial doesn't have this scene. It stop at the end of stage 2.

If you got the paid support version then yes, you can see that scene.

As for why the OP haven't been updated, maybe the OP have been away / busy and couldn't do it ? Or he's waiting for the new paid version the dev intent to release at the end of the month (if he can make it) ?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
0.85 in paid plan of the new Ci-En post. The new version should go up to the end of chapter 4 (including the lossing scene for the last battle of the chapter).

also, dev point out he don't want to make a sad ending (girl leaving the guy) because he don't like them and prefer good ending. So, reading between the lines, we should probably expect an ending like Beatless (or any twist where the girl end up living full time with the guy).

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes