BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
any changelog for the 0.85?
From what I've seen since 0.75 they added two new scenes:
  1. Chapter 4 story event: MC and the main heroine having sex in the living room.
  2. Chapter 4 final boss defeat scene: group handjob - two females and MC.
I'll save someone the trouble of having to endure this clusterfuck of a game - here's my reg file with the unlocked gallery for 0.85.

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
  1. Chapter 4 story event: MC and the main heroine having sex in the living room.
I'll save someone the trouble of having to endure this clusterfuck of a game - here's my reg file with the unlocked gallery for 0.85.
thx, i just finish the game, the last boss is pain in the ass to defeat but finally i did it
ahh i can't wait for the next update :3

Jokstrap

Jan 16, 2022
after playing the game for a while I come to a conclusion that it's one of the best H game that I played not only because of the good grafics and its robot mecha girl theme the CG and other content is very well made the only thing that I wish for the game is a yuri gallery because the yuri is only avalible in the cluster drain and a lose CG in chap 3 battle 1

Kawaisou

Jun 5, 2019
I used it and didn't see any change.

Kawaisou

Jun 5, 2019
While fighting the boss, there is a Cutscene, then it's over, even though the boss still has a lot of HP, Currently my Chapter 4 only has 2 A Part Event and 2 Part Battle, latest gallery is Expo.

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
While fighting the boss, there is a Cutscene, then it's over, even though the boss still has a lot of HP, Currently my Chapter 4 only has 2 A Part Event and 2 Part Battle, latest gallery is Expo.
As It should be. The new scene is a defeat scene in this boss fight. In order to watch it you should lose to the final boss in chapter 4.
Or you could just go to the "Gallery" -> "Night Pool" and select fourth place "Terrace West".

Reactions: Kawaisou

Kawaisou

Jun 5, 2019
As It should be. The new scene is a defeat scene in this boss fight. In order to watch it you should lose to the final boss in chapter 4.
Or you could just go to the "Gallery" -> "Night Pool" and select fourth place "Terrace West".
Thank you

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough of this and for me this was just a mash fest of just going long range, dash, burst, repeat unless out of energy which then just do a drain or if it can't be drained then just keep spamming dodge. (I think I killed one boss by just holding left click at long range as it puts up a shield) The graphics are high quality seeming but there's plenty of clipping along with.....problems when you start messing with the customization options (the chap 4 group handjob) and the H-content sorely lacking (accessable outside of gallery and instead through normal play which yes could do with having the yuri stuff included) for something past it's halfway if 0.85 is meant to show that they got about 15% left to do roughly. However I will say that I'm not much surprised as I didn't like their previous game although I like sidescrollers, mainly because of how they did the H-content and sidescrolling was done in a way that was similar to a few bad ones in the past in development that weren't good or got abadoned. It has more H-content in the playing of the game though having the enemies use their drain on you hasn't been the most easy to coax out for me and I rarely saw it as a result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll probably give this a second lookover once it's done but honestly it would be very difficult for them to change it to fix my current qualms with the game itself. Though I do commend them for trying new things out instead of staying where they are comfortable while keeping stuff that they are good at since their animation and graphical work that they focus on is hard to argue is not top teir. (some graphic work does suffer I think or get stock/pre-brought assests used looking at some event background images and skyboxes) Oh the censoring/not censoring is good as instead of just bluring it they have just made it white which is a nice change compared to the BLURRRR.

PS Jokstrap I am curious as to what you've played for you to gain your opinion of this game which did prompt me to write this all as a response to you but it turned into a review/vent I guess. I wrote the similar games paragraph as a thing for what I would recommend to look at for some good games though the graphics are less than this though I haven't edited to make sense without the thoughts of your post....but I've spent too long on this post as it is so I'mma be lazy at this end bit here. :whistle:

PPSS Where is the click to progress the text or hold control to skip through cutscene/text button without skipping the entire event?!?!?

Reactions: Funabori

SBlkas

Mar 12, 2021
Can i open some content without lose in the battle?

I think i should playing pretend to be lose
I know, i'm a lazy af

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Weren't those 2 added in 0.8.1? I can't see any differences between 0.8.1 and 0.8.5

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes