Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Wel, apparently the advanced trial (official name of the paying supporter version to diferentiate it from the free trial) should have up to stage 6 in the next version (at least, that's the dev objective).

If I understood correctly the lastest ci-en, the dev mostly got things finished, he have left to implement them in the game and make sure it don't cause bug.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
0.9 add chapter 5.
If auto translate is not misguiding, you got the story, battle and home scene and lose scene but lose scene don't have the finish implemented yet....

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Unfathomably Based!.....Holy fuck 6.4gbo_O.

Also,did you perform a virus check bro? asking cause I cannot stick a file this big in virustotal:HideThePain:.Thanks.
well, you shouldn't stick files that big in it
but if you can risk unpacking it, you could check each .exe and .dll individually I think

Reactions: RayBar

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Game is looking good, but is there a lot of content of already to play? Like is it version 0.91 meaning it smth like 91% complete or more like 9.1% complete?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Game is looking good, but is there a lot of content of already to play? Like is it version 0.91 meaning it smth like 91% complete or more like 9.1% complete?
This is the Trial Version for supporters, apparently you can play up to Chapter 6.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is shiny glowing light penis the only dick this game has?
Yes, it's the dev way of doing the Japanese legal sexual censorship. And no, I've no idea or hard is it to uncensor this (or if it is possible at all without reworking the whole thing).

Read the Ci-en posts from the dev.
The version is near 1.0 because the dev has mostly finished the writing the story, coding the battle and making the scenes. He's at implementing what he created outside of the game into the game and debugging. Which he does chapter by chapter.

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
guys, how big is the game after extract?
inside the rar it's looks like 7,5GB but after extract it's become 7,06GB in me, i am afraid something lost after extract
so i ask here

Reactions: TankyThomas
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes