MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Please let the H-dev know about the translation software in their latest blog entry. They are inquiring about it and I would hate it if the future game builds lose compatibility. D:

Wraith64

Sep 11, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger the animation at the 8th slide (gif) ?

I only know you can trigger an animation you kiss and fingering the boss. I don't know the condition needed, but it constantly occur when i activate Execution Mode (Sonic burst after full 3 circle filled) and you left click the boss in front of her.
She will stunt the boss somehow and trigger the animation.
Hope it helps.
You need to be at point blank range and the hold left mouse button, this move can only be done on the boss.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Just wait for full release. I just played his previous work and this is such a huge improvement, I think it's in good hands.

You will need the bepinex il2cpp unhollower to mess with the code in dnspy, I don't really have the time to fully dive deep and understand the docs but just letting u know il2cpp is still able to be modified. It's the same as 0.5, since that also used il2cpp

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
You will need the bepinex il2cpp unhollower to mess with the code in dnspy, I don't really have the time to fully dive deep and understand the docs but just letting u know il2cpp is still able to be modified. It's the same as 0.5, since that also used il2cpp
It doesn't work. Either that, or I'm too stupid in figuring it out. ;__;

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I have ascended to the point I no longer care if something is NTR or not. Maybe NTR should be used as a way to force people to 'gitgud' and keep their Heroine pure?
I did not see any complaints here though.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
I'm starting to think the game will become intranslate because I bought the dev's attention on the software and this website. You can thank me for fucking over the English community by me doing the stupid. It will forever be perma-Japanese and never has English.

AlaskaTrout

Oct 9, 2020
This is the game i didn't know i was looking for my whole life lol. thanks for uploading. i also supported the author by subscribing to their japanese version of patreon.

Reactions: QuestionTime

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Upload haven wants me to download a shitty plug in or something and mega and nopy are dead links. Anonfile works but it's 0.1mbs a second lol

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
Why do people use mega? Nopy and anonfiles download 2GB in 2 mins for me
cuz mega is faster in asia, at least for me in Singapore. It took me 3 hours to download Snow Brandia with anonfile since there were no asia based file services there oh and there was google drive for people who are speed

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes