dark998

May 23, 2020
Can someone upload the latest trial to anonfile or google drive? Mega is giving me a bandwith exceeded error even with Jdownloader 2.

Aguy69

Aug 28, 2020
Can someone upload the latest trial to anonfile or google drive? Mega is giving me a bandwith exceeded error even with Jdownloader 2.
Had that same thing happen to me, downloading mega itself should help you out, its just a browser thing

ICameHereToFap

Jul 22, 2017
BepInEx is still incompatible with the latest trial release. How sad. :(
It might just be incompatible with your system. When you go looking around for guides, it's always super simple steps, and always people in the comments saying it doesn't work. It's not that the guide is wrong, it's just that BepInEx was probably not made to be highly compatible with different systems.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
It might just be incompatible with your system. When you go looking around for guides, it's always super simple steps, and always people in the comments saying it doesn't work. It's not that the guide is wrong, it's just that BepInEx was probably not made to be highly compatible with different systems.
Never mind, I got it working after some process of elimination.
You have to bring these over from v0.5, on the front page:
- BepInEx
- mono
- doorstop_config.ini
- winhttp.dll
Drag these into the latest trial version, v0.2. It should work no problem.

Finally, I get to translate those NTR scenes everyone is losing their marbles over! They must be so eldritch that normal players cannot process the information! :D

ICameHereToFap

Jul 22, 2017
Never mind, I got it working after some process of elimination.
You have to bring these over from v0.5, on the front page:
- BepInEx
- mono
- doorstop_config.ini
- winhttp.dll
Drag these into the latest trial version, v0.2. It should work no problem.

Finally, I get to translate those NTR scenes everyone is losing their marbles over! They must be so eldritch that normal players cannot process the information! :D
you_crazy_son_of_a_bitch.jpg

Reactions: MemoryH

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Welp, game has a lot of lore and dialogue. I might have to ignore those and just focus on the Defeat Events.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Oh...for whatever reason, the H-event for the Pool scene doesn't work in v0.2. I can't translate it. :/

gintama11111

Mar 15, 2020
I don't have to be able to translate it into English for the time being
I think some people want to do galleries and battles.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Welp, I give up. I dunno what all this NTR uproar is about, because there isn't any text to fuel the NTR fantasy. There is only the H-action, but none of the flavour text. Hope the dev expands on these scenes.

View attachment BepInEx.rar

I still think v0.5 has the better H-scene. :p

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
Welp, I give up. I dunno what all this NTR uproar is about, because there isn't any text to fuel the NTR fantasy. There is only the H-action, but none of the flavour text. Hope the dev expands on these scenes.

View attachment 1529990

I still think v0.5 has the better H-scene. :p
Whats the difference of 0.2 trial and technical verification version of 0.5? is there more scenes? if it does what kind of scenes does it have?

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Whats the difference of 0.2 trial and technical verification version of 0.5? is there more scenes? if it does what kind of scenes does it have?
To put it simply, don't delete 0.5 until trial 0.2 catches up.

New blog post!
They seem to be aware of the translation tool, and plan to make a proper translation down the line.
Also, new costume design for the blue-haired menace!

1.png

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes