EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I am just going to put this here again, are there performance improvements in R6 compared to R3?
Yes! Well I updated from the final version of R2 to R6 and there is a vast improvement especially when you have multiple girls in the zone. Losing 2-5fps per girl instead of 10ish... Maintaining 40-50fps with DHH on and max settings... Was getting 1/2 that before updating and had most of the post processing disabled.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
With a new PC, I am looking at setting up my Illusion stuff from scratch. Previously I just hacked something together -- this time it will be clean Better Repack all the way. But can someone explain the side-loader stuff to me in a few short easy-to-write-and-understand sentences? I think I want it, since I'll have both AI Shoujo and HS2. Thanks!

ushiosama

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a setting or something to do with reducing RAM usage? I got 32gb of ram and the moment I save a character in creation I see my RAM spike to a point that it runs out of memory and crashes .

Cuatol

Sep 19, 2018
I can't unpack Part 2 from the links on the first page. 7Zip records an error and stops. Downloaded it from Nopy and then from Mega with the same results. Looked back through about 20 pages on here and didn't see a thread where anybody else is having this problem. Any ideas why it's not working? Part 1 unzipped just fine.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Why do I keep getting errors ive gotten so many I lost count do I do something wrong when downloading or what? I think my game is playable but I feel like at some point I'm going to get a error so bad my game crashes or sumthin

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I kinda wonder if it would be possible to user port this game to Linux, I found the version of Unity they used on the latest release ( ).

On the off chance there are any Linux users here with Unity experience that might want to give it a go - here is a decent starting point concerning the topic of user porting:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Does anyone have the skip_resources.cs? I don't seem to have it in my game, I would appreciate it if someone could share or send the file to me please :)
I say redownload it... The last torrent I pulled had over 186 errors in the files inside. No KKManager didn't fix them.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Does anyone have the skip_resources.cs? I don't seem to have it in my game, I would appreciate it if someone could share or send the file to me please :)
p.s. re-check in the [optional] directories there should be one directory that has no info but about 5 or 6 .cs files. you should have a fishing .cs hack in there as well.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I'm wondering if it would be possible (through a mod or something), while playing as a female character and while making another girl futa, to have the other sex animations reserved for males and futa characters? I also noticed that even though a lot of "male animations" don't contain anything needing male genitalias, they are locked for female characters. Is there a way to add them without making the character a futa?

martake

Aug 19, 2019
tried to install but dont work i have the game on steam and all do i transfer all of the repack in aishojo folder and start the game or do i have to do something specific

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Is there a setting or something to do with reducing RAM usage? I got 32gb of ram and the moment I save a character in creation I see my RAM spike to a point that it runs out of memory and crashes .
If u use more girls plugin there are limits to how much u can sustain depends on amount of ram u have.32 gb ram with draw distance 1000 sustains 16 girls without any crashes

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Is there any way to prevent the load menus in the character creator from resetting to the top after every character/outfit load? So annoying when going through a large directory to try out each character/outfit to see which are worthwhile, having to scroll back down and find your place over and over again. Such a terrible design decision.

Meracle69

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone else have an issue with the LIFT OPTION not working in the PUSH UP MOD? All the other options work fine. Is there a fix?

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Kind of sucks that I could re-download the game 4 times before it finishes extracting :(

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
The torrent for the R6 doesnt work for me :(
Doesn't work how, specifically?
Clicking download gives you a small file? (Can only be opened with a torrenter)
Clicking magnet does nothing? (You need a torrenter)
Download not going fast enough? (Patience, please seed so it doesn't happen to somebody else)

Jesus, this feels like an advert.

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hi....it was a mod...when you enter in the interaction menu with a girl...you can grab her breast and play with it...someone know the mod? and if yes ...can you share it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :DDDDDDDDDDD

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes