Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Aiden's Revenge [v1.00 Beta] [NaughtyNafZ Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [134 MB]
- - -

Mac [131 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Oooooffff she look horrible in that last scene and also still hasn't been feked by Aiden lol. Then they pay homage to STOPER BIG OOOOFFFFFF, the worst milking dev.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: doccop63 and L0b0ts

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AidensRevenge-1.0Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
I feel like the pet route is hopefully what I thought the final task from pixil would turn into where Sophia was just finally defeated and gave in to Aiden and her friends and would become there plaything, not whatever happened the last updates with andre and the other gang member turning on Aiden and Sophia gaining the upper hand over Aiden and his gang.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I feel like the pet route is hopefully what I thought the final task from pixil would turn into where Sophia was just finally defeated and gave in to Aiden and her friends and would become there plaything, not whatever happened the last updates with andre and the other gang member turning on Aiden and Sophia gaining the upper hand over Aiden and his gang.
Yeah, the gang thing. See, that's what happens when you're arrogant. You wield all that power, which makes you abusive. Aiden insults those guys at every turn, not just in that scene but in others, as well as in other fan stories. His boys would be fine with being bossed around, but he degrades them as he does it, pushing the envelope of his superiority. Especially in front of Sophia, while they're trying to get their turn in. They now see their manhood, what little of it, being threatened. Plus, I'm sure that Aiden's done it before, taking his turn first, leaving the remains for his boys, only to ruin it by stopping them before they get their satisfaction. With Sophia being the dream prize that they worked so hard to get, there's No way that the other's would allow their chance to be ruined, particularly because they Know Aiden's long-range plan to make Sophia his personal pet.
It's Aiden's own fault, in Final Task and, in the other stories as well, if his boys finally turn on him. An old Southern US saying goes, "Even a Dog get's tired of being kicked around." So it goes with Aiden in whatever iteration is shown. Personally, I think it's past time for a rebellion considering how he treats people. That's the natural order of things.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes