PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Even though this game is ,as I understand, completed, the main download link is an older version than some in the latest comments and there is no completed tag. What gives?

Reactions: ob123 and f9account

Piesss

Mar 26, 2022
Mostly full save
(If it works at least.)

(Should be just before the ending because finishing the game sends you back to main menu, also I think I saw someone say Konami Code in the main menu unlocks gallery.)

If you really want to max all the skills out then you will probably have to go New game+ (But you really don't have too as spamming heavenly wind kills most things easily)

Also also saves are stored in documents under "UnholYCreatioN" and not the game for some reason.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this game is quite challenging to be honest, but i have beaten most of the game, but still trying to get all the pesky achievements.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Here's my cheat engine table and saves for the game version 1.00, my CT file may NOT work on older or new game version though. :3

- Please put the zip file inside UR game's folder first, then before extracting it, run UR antivirus scan on it, then extract it, run antivirus scan on extracted files and folders, then enjoy, and don't 4get 2 read the "CheatEngineHotkeys.txt" file. ^w^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FAQ:
1. Where is saves;
- In Documents, "OneDrive\Documents\UnholYCreatioN\Aikagura_Data\savedata" or "Documents\UnholYCreatioN\Aikagura_Data\savedata". >w>

2. Save not working;
- Be sure to check dat U got the saves in the correct Documents folder. >w<

3. Cheat Engine not working;
- Please launch cheat engine first, then the game, wait for game's title menu screen after pressing a random button, then go to cheat engine, attach the cheat engine to the game, then load my "CheatEngineTable-AikaguraV1.00.CT" into the cheat engine, and enjoy. ^w^

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
And 4 the H mechanics in birth section, it would be noice if the babies grew into adults within 3 to 5 minutes. >w>

GuyDuIncognito

May 24, 2022
Keep trying to launch the game, but I just get stuck at the screen that says press any button. I press every button and nothing happens, I plug in a controller to press every button and still nothing happens. Can anyone help me out here?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and failed to realize I somehow closed the unzip tab right before it finished. Who would've known the game wouldn't work if it doesn't have all it's files?

Last edited:

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Keep trying to launch the game, but I just get stuck at the screen that says press any button. I press every button and nothing happens, I plug in a controller to press every button and still nothing happens. Can anyone help me out here?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and failed to realize I somehow closed the unzip tab right before it finished. Who would've known the game wouldn't work if it doesn't have all it's files?
A mystery to be sure. Perhaps Scooby-Doo can solve that one for us?

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes