Mar 28, 2022
uh guy, i think i stumbled into a problem
i defeated the red dragon boss, touched the black barrier to initate the talking scene, but the shrine maiden at zuru shrine didn't give me any passive to move pass the pink cloudy area like others said
any help?

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
uh guy, i think i stumbled into a problem
i defeated the red dragon boss, touched the black barrier to initate the talking scene, but the shrine maiden at zuru shrine didn't give me any passive to move pass the pink cloudy area like others said
any help?
talk to a person in shrine

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
How do i pass the door at the skeleton cave/cemetery? And no, I couldnt find any lever or anything pressable.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
What kind of psychopath came up with these keybindings?
Button 0::Space
Button 1::Lclick
Button 2::ScrlDwn
Button 3::ScrlUp/Z
Button 4::Rclick
Button 5::Shift
Button 6::Esc
Button 7::3 key
Button 8::Q
Button 9::E
Button 10::1 key
Button 11::2 key

Can't rebind L1/R1 or wasd. Arrow keys control camera without explanation. Can't use 90% of your keyboard. I tried to make a sane one-handed wasd layout. Note you need to first rebind the joypad buttons to match the attached screenshot and use the above keybindings as a guide for that. Then you rename the attached script to an .ahk file and load it with autohotkey while the game window is focused. You can adjust it however you like.
Combat
Q=Attack
W=Jump
A=Left
S=Crouch
D=Right
E=Skill
F=Use Item
Space=Guard
Shift=Dodge
R=Skill Change
C=Item Change
G=Pause
V=Camera Zoom
Tab=UI Change
Menu
Q=OK
Space=Cancel
Tab=L1
Shift=R1

Last edited:
Reactions: Trigard

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Give the drop from fighting the giant worm boss in the castle town to Suzu and she'll unlock the skill for you to increase your poison resistance. Equip, and upgrade if you feel like it, that skill to bypass the area to the left side of your screen where you could not get past the pink mist. The rest is pretty much self explanatory.
Oh god damnit. I didn't even realize the second row of skill equips is passives and you can stack the same one repeatedly?

Last edited:

Omo Perouse

Nov 30, 2023
Last of 5 Cyclopes killed, character goes off the end of the screen and no demo over, no game over, no notifications what so ever, did anyone come to this point and get a notification that the demo was over aside from derakino?

View attachment 1521162
If you completed the demo at the time he commented asking about how it ended, all you needed to do is confirm if your demo ended the same way his did (character runs off the end of the screen) in the video he posted,
he couldn't have made it more simple for you to give him an answer to the question :HideThePain:

Instead you troll him and change your response so nothing makes sense in your responses to him :FacePalm:

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this shitty achievement? I've been walking around for almost 4 hours already and I still couldn't get this one.
1703546534259.png
There are my unlocked skills:
1703546698259.png
PS: I just reseted my skills so all of them could be easily seen.

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
By the way,
the author released a new demo of an upcoming game called Unholy Jail TRPG, it's called UnHolY JaiL TRPG ver.23.12.27, but it's locked behind a subscription.

Would love to play it if anyone manages to purchase and share the game here somehow.
Anyway, do we have a thread for this upcoming game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nick_1357
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes