Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Windows say the file is invalid, tried two download link it doesn't work I just can't open it

Blitzer53

Mar 6, 2022
Apparently there will be a future update for this game with a new game over

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Steam version is out, I have not bought it yet but someone warned it will use the same save files from dlsite version so if you want to obtain Steam achievements you will need to remove/rename AikaguraAchievements.ini (ThisPC->Documents\UnholYCreatioN\Aikagura_Data\savedata)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Anyone got the save data? Accidentally deleted mine and now I'm back at the beginning
You shouldn't of deleted you save data, now you have to ask a hero to upload a full save. :( Are you sure you didn't back your saves?

Lol&No

Jun 2, 2020
You shouldn't of deleted you save data, now you have to ask a hero to upload a full save. :( Are you sure you didn't back your saves?
I was actually supposed to make a copy of my data but my stupid ahh instead copied up the new data removing my old save

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Does anyone know where the treasure in the Mountain Waterfall area is?
If its the same treasure i was missing, then from the save point go left until you get to the platforms with the hanging tentacle traps once you are in the platform from this image, jump left and use the vortex skill and gale dash to reach a platform on the left with another gem of healing

contributing.jpg

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
They don't really look that similar. It's literally just any other slutty nun getup.
It looks similar enough to me that I find it amusing. White stocking, no frills and a coat tail. Other than that it looks like Marianne raided Rabiane's wardrobe. Or early concept art Rabiane with pink hair. I'm not complaining, I find it funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the purple one fits better tho, because it reminds me less of Sinisistar (good game btw), and it looks more closer to what she always wore:
I mean if Mario wore green then despite the M on his hat he would still look like Luigi.
Not that it matters, I'm just happy we might be getting a new game.

May 25, 2017
It looks similar enough to me that I find it amusing. White stocking, no frills and a coat tail. Other than that it looks like Marianne raided Rabiane's wardrobe. Or early concept art Rabiane with pink hair. I'm not complaining, I find it funny.
I think the purple one fits better tho, because it reminds me less of Sinisistar (good game btw), and it looks more closer to what she always wore:
I mean if Mario wore green then despite the M on his hat he would still look like Luigi.
Not that it matters, I'm just happy we might be getting a new game.
I'm just dreading the incoming comments of "this is just a Sinisistar clone" despite the original game coming out 5 years before Uu even opened their ci-en

Reactions: Dinglederper

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
1696088569605.png
So apparently, the author decided to learn how to operate GODOT engine after UNITY CEO brilliant stunt, and he released a demonstration in his ci-en site, but sadly its behind paywall. Why he put a paywall for just a demonstration?

Anyway, would be nice if someone pay support and share the game.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I usually use AssetBundle to obtain graphics from game files, but this time it doesn't work, does anyone know a way to obtain graphics from game files?

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes