whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Guys what should I do after fighting the worm boss on the bridge? I paid a visit to the temple but the girl just said that it was 1 of the places used for the funeral, ain't sure which one lol my bad skipping all the times :( Thanks guys

SlitherBlade

Apr 13, 2018
Guys what should I do after fighting the worm boss on the bridge? I paid a visit to the temple but the girl just said that it was 1 of the places used for the funeral, ain't sure which one lol my bad skipping all the times :( Thanks guys
The pink/purple mist-walls (miasma) have opened up. There's one a the crossroads, after the headless samurai boss, and one behind the west town shrine/waypoint

• Red Heart
Reactions: whyimIhere

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Version 1.05 here, I didnt play older version so not sure it works before or not, but when i try to use the uncensored plugin provided here it returns errors (changed the config setting to show this log)
unityerror.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Version 1.05 here, I didnt play older version so not sure it works before or not, but when i try to use the uncensored plugin provided here it returns errors (changed the config setting to show this log)
View attachment 2752219
Sorry for late. Download takes over 2 hours, and I was so slept. I was waked up late.
Do you have a file which name likes 'preloader_20230708_103615_035.log' on game folder ?
It's a game path's issue. the game path has must only english.
If you're using windows special folder('Downloads', 'My Documents', and so on), the absolute path has windows account name. (ex. "Downlaods" -> "c:\Users\(your account name)\Downloads"). if your account name has multi-bytes characters, BepInEx fail to loads. It's BepInEx's bug.

Try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Aikagura") but strangely, "c:\Games\穢神楽 ~Aikagura~\" is no problem. It's issued in the middle of path. (ex. "c:\Games\穢神楽 ~Aikagura~\main\" cause trouble)

BTW, you can use BepInEx v6.0.0-pre.1 or v5.4.21.

Reactions: bebe2803

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Many thanks for your help. After moving to an english only folder path it is working perfectly now

it does have log file generated when it failed to launch

edit: I found an issue when viewing gallery mode, after viewing same animation for a few times, it wont load the modded image anymore until I restart the game

Last edited:

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
ok how dafuq im gonna pass the first stage i try buying the smash kick from skill as it told me but it need 2 skill point

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
ok how dafuq im gonna pass the first stage i try buying the smash kick from skill as it told me but it need 2 skill point
When you kill enemies, you win experience.
Also you can obtain a big amount of experience if you find experience orbs.
When you get experience, it is added to the experience bar which is temporarily visible at the top right of the screen.
Each time you fill the experience bar you obtain 1 skill point.

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
I've finished 3 areas (Demon's pool, centemery and slum, 1 boss each), and somehow this thing is still there :( any help guys, thanks 1688929115818.png

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
I read the walkthough here (in japanese, but google translate works)

in short after you kill the red armor in demon pool's abyss, you still need to unlock another three area and kill the red armor there

To unlock true end you need to do three sub quest, get mirror from suzu, fight the fox before castle final fight (find tools, find a woman, find herb)

P.S. that took me a while to find the herb, the location is battlefield's nameless hill teleport shrine -> go west -> go down twice -> go west -> go up and west -> go down and east

Last edited:
Reactions: elasahel and koaste

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
how and where do i equip it cause i just download the latest and test on the new game. i try finding it but couldnt
Hello mate, I hope this can help:

To enter the menu press ESC.
To equip the skill use one of the skill slots.
To use the skill press the skill key (the default is the 'N' key).
Best regards.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes