MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
I wonder, I´m missing some stuff, how do I unlock zhe missing things in the gallerie?
if what you seek is the Hscene then just put in the good 'ol Konami cheat code on the title screen until the fox and MC appeared, that is the indicator that all scene has been unlocked
if what you seek is the achievement then there's no unlock cheat for it

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
1690948654167.png

I'm incredibly lost, what do I have to do? I already went to the demon pool and killed the corpse, but what do I do now? Where I go

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
if what you seek is the Hscene then just put in the good 'ol Konami cheat code on the title screen until the fox and MC appeared, that is the indicator that all scene has been unlocked
if what you seek is the achievement then there's no unlock cheat for it
Well, mainly the gallerie is incomplete

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 2818795

I'm incredibly lost, what do I have to do? I already went to the demon pool and killed the corpse, but what do I do now? Where I go
return to the shrine and talk to the girl, you explain what you found and she will tell you where you should go next.
there's blocked path near Battlefield and Highway because of the miasma, i believe after talking to her the wall should be gone and you can proceed

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
return to the shrine and talk to the girl, you explain what you found and she will tell you where you should go next.
there's blocked path near Battlefield and Highway because of the miasma, i believe after talking to her the wall should be gone and you can proceed
ty

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Dev giving a shoutout to a game that seem similar to Unholy Jail.
Store Page:
Cien Page:

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes