Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Nice to see the game is still getting updated regularly, I wonder if I may ask how it's looking in regards to the (Edit: optional, ofc) removal of Zelda's boyfriend from her mandatory scenes, did you have time to look into that?

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
"Hurray for Stience, WOO". Ah I remember when I studied Stience and Geonetry and Fathamatics in Schoob... Wait a minute... No I don't, these aren't even real words... Apparently, having played this game only once, I am the only person to mention Stience is not an English word... the correct word is Science and 17 pages of posts no one mentioned this to the developer (I did check)...
If you are wondering where the word is located, it flashes every time you attend class and pay attention.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
"Hurray for Stience, WOO". Ah I remember when I studied Stience and Geonetry and Fathamatics in Schoob... Wait a minute... No I don't, these aren't even real words... Apparently, having played this game only once, I am the only person to mention Stience is not an English word... the correct word is Science and 17 pages of posts no one mentioned this to the developer (I did check)...
If you are wondering where the word is located, it flashes every time you attend class and pay attention.
Maybe that's because we all noticed and nobody gave a single fuck?

Typos happen. That's life. If you're gonna blow a fuse everytim derza tipo den ma guy, your in 4 a word of hurt.

Just... Let it go! You can come and say "Hey there's a typo on X" but no need to be so dramatic about it.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Maybe that's because we all noticed and nobody gave a single fuck?

Typos happen. That's life. If you're gonna blow a fuse everytim derza tipo den ma guy, your in 4 a word of hurt.

Just... Let it go! You can come and say "Hey there's a typo on X" but no need to be so dramatic about it.
Wasn't trying to be "so dramatic" I saw Stience in the game, see the OP is the dev and made a joke quote/pun on the Simpsons and followed it up with other nonsense on par with the Simpsons. I then took the time to mention it so the dev could choose whether to fix it or keep it for a joke.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Wasn't trying to be "so dramatic" I saw Stience in the game, see the OP is the dev and made a joke quote/pun on the Simpsons and followed it up with other nonsense on par with the Simpsons. I then took the time to mention it so the dev could choose whether to fix it or keep it for a joke.
Of course the Simpsons did it first lmao

My bad. I was unaware that this was a reference, my apologies and carry on.

ms11

Jun 27, 2019
The grammar could really benefit from someone with a better grasp of the English language giving it a little love.

It reads like poor machine translation, with typos and punctuation mistakes sprinkled on every sentence.

An example:
Alena
Oh really? well since your already down there what do you think of my skin?
I tried a new cream and I wasn't sure if it goes well on me

Mat
Well for this, say no more! because in fact, my dad owns a cream factory.
He always brings us home and for that I know so many things about creams!
This is sloppy and borderline nonsensical.

Here's an alternative:
Alena
You think so? Since you're down there already, how do you like my skin?
I'm testing out a new skincare lotion, do you think it's any good?

Mat
What a lucky coincidence! My dad happens to own a skincare factory. He always brings home samples, so I know a lot about skincare!

Last edited:

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Is there any plans for a route where you can submit to Alex and become her perma sub minion/pet/bitch/lover? She seems like she would be an incredibly fun, smug, nasty dom and partner in crime, extremely delighted with such an outcome.

Last edited:

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Literally have been waiting for this for ages. I really want her to get revenge.
Or, just to submit to her from the get go. Alex is the most appealing character to me to submit to so far, and yet there is no path for it so far. It's really frustrating waving a girl like that in my face with no option to become her bitch for all her nympho fantasies and various fetishes. I want to make the happiest girl in the school through being a good sub and be trained by her till my sub score is 20/20 for her. ♥

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Or, just to submit to her from the get go. Alex is the most appealing character to me to submit to so far, and yet there is no path for it so far. It's really frustrating waving a girl like that in my face with no option to become her bitch for all her nympho fantasies and various fetishes. I want to make the happiest girl in the school through being a good sub and be trained by her till my sub score is 20/20 for her. ♥
Funny how things are lmao

I want Alena to dom absolutely everyone. Have her be the "big bitch" and Alex, Zoey, etc. be at her knees licking her feet.

Reactions: Yandere Lust

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Funny how things are lmao

I want Alena to dom absolutely everyone. Have her be the "big bitch" and Alex, Zoey, etc. be at her knees licking her feet.
I'm a subby girl myself, so I really like going with subby routes in these games. ♥ I really love the betray option with Alex over at Loran's house. I wish it could go further. Alex having both of us as her couple (maybe a triple with her being the dom?) serving her at her feet, would be so euphoric and extreme. Alex just gets so cute and gleeful at such things, like a down on her luck villianess finally getting what she always wanted, and more, genuinely being loved by her former rivals made loving pets. Stuff like that just makes me go wild. You can only find stuff like this in indie H games. Of course, I'm sure you're looking forward to more dom content yourself. It must be tough filling the game out with all these routes, but I really hope to see it blossom so all of us can get what we want.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Honestly any sub option would be awesome shes so hot...

Boobytrap

Jul 3, 2021
Loving the trashiness, a lot of nice scenes in there. It takes a bit of suspension of disbelief though, like when suddenly shoving a bottle up the ass without lube or other preparations. The energy system makes things quite grindy, it's a constant click click click to get the free food and check the park for free cash every day, etc. The grammar is a bit wonky at times, as others have already noted. Overall the game has very interesting sex scenes, the dominating parts are great. I especially appreciated the anal options, didn't really try the vaginal ones so I don't know how differently it would have gone.

It was a bit annoying seeing the "available in next update" signs planted all over the place, and then realizing the update is available for sale in patreon. Maybe if the free version was titled "demo version" the marketing strategy would be more transparent.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
so a few questions
1. how do i start Alex revenge
2. how many zelda seances are planed
3. how can i progress the girlcashiere events after the second one?
4. how extreme will the humiliation events go ( public nudity,pet play, and so on), and if hard themes appear will they be optional.
5. what are your plans with alyssa ? will it be a corruption story like with gracy just this time from the start with more of a gradual slutification?
im really liking the game and looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zred.
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes