wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Superb shift!

But little question, how to get the cashier's number when we are subject to her? I'm at -35 in my relationship with her but she never asks me for my number or I can't ask for her number.

On the other hand, when I dominate her, I can easily ask her soon enough!

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Superb shift!

But little question, how to get the cashier's number when we are subject to her? I'm at -35 in my relationship with her but she never asks me for my number or I can't ask for her number.

On the other hand, when I dominate her, I can easily ask her soon enough!
Oh my, I actually forgot how. I must have added the option but maybe I forget to make a button for it, I will have to check it again when I'm back to my desktop. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: wario7403

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
I have been tinkering with the Dialogue in the game, making it much courser in places, more colorful metaphor's.

Just having fun if any want to look at my gibberish.

encase you want to go back to original text
Back up your game folder in the main game folder. (Copy and paste it some place safe)
Installing
Then Unzip my doctored game folder and paste it into the main folder and allow it to overwrite.
Uninstalling
If don't like it or buggers something put your backed up game folder back in, and trash the other.

I was just having fun, and using a bit more derogatory and abusive language. For fun and practice. Mostly just touched up a few of the H-scene's.
you could do the same but for the new version, it was a spectacular job

Barricade643

Jul 17, 2017
How do you get the male cashier to come to Alena's room?

Already had sex with him in a previous save but I can't get his number

Last edited:

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Does this art style have a name? I am assuming I am seeing it so often here is because the rendering software is cheap? Its uncanny valley from both directions: too sexy to be a cartoon and too cartoonish to be sexy.

I don't want to trash the dev, I am just fascinated by the artistic choice.

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
How do you use the phone? I got the sim and three numbers. Is it like auto use or is it supposed to be a usable item

morelporel

Dec 22, 2021
hey i got a question i been subby around the girl cashier and i got the first 2 scences but im not getting anything new am i missing smt?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Are those Sakura renders? Honestly they look good. Where did you find the hair?

Reactions: Jinnxx
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes