Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I can only imagine it's because it's April 1st in some places...
Yeah I can't imagine another reason for this. Plus, Mr. Bean is a pretty troll character; it's fitting he'd be used to troll users in this context lol.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
How can I get the 4 new scenes with Alex in Loren's room?

I made my friendship with loren to 15, i have the sex toy, but i can't talk to loren yet, is there a way to go? When I talk to Alex she sends me off how do I manage to invite Alex to Loren's? I started the game well by dominating alex with loren :) thank you in advance

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
How can I get the 4 new scenes with Alex in Loren's room?

I made my friendship with loren to 15, i have the sex toy, but i can't talk to loren yet, is there a way to go? When I talk to Alex she sends me off how do I manage to invite Alex to Loren's? I started the game well by dominating alex with loren :) thank you in advance
You have to talk to Alex in her shop to have her number, when you do that there will be new option in loran's room for calling Alex and inviting her over. Tell me if you have any troubles

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
You have to talk to Alex in her shop to have her number, when you do that there will be new option in loran's room for calling Alex and inviting her over. Tell me if you have any troubles

Thank you for your answer, the problem is that I never see alex at the shop, there is always only matt. I can just talk to her at school but she only tells me fuck off. Should I have chosen the other option or is there sex in the toilet at the start of the game instead of the path where we submitted it to the pizzeria?

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Thank you for your answer, the problem is that I never see alex at the shop, there is always only matt. I can just talk to her at school but she only tells me fuck off. Should I have chosen the other option or is there sex in the toilet at the start of the game instead of the path where we submitted it to the pizzeria?
No no, the only reason you see mat all the time is because you haven't worked in the lapizza res, you need to work to advance the time there so mat comes to work at the restaurant, that's when Alex takes his place and works at the electronics shop

Reactions: wario7403

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
No no, the only reason you see mat all the time is because you haven't worked in the lapizza res, you need to work to advance the time there so mat comes to work at the restaurant, that's when Alex takes his place and works at the electronics shop
it doesn't work, when I'm working the time is already going to night and I can't go to the store anymore :(
I've done a lot of work already, I even went on a date with Loren.
Is there something I'm doing wrong? I don't do the extra work though :/

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
it doesn't work, when I'm working the time is already going to night and I can't go to the store anymore :(
I've done a lot of work already, I even went on a date with Loren.
Is there something I'm doing wrong? I don't do the extra work though :/
To see if Alex in the shop or not, go to Loren's restaurant, talk to Loren, check if Mat is working or not (There's a text in green that would say so).

If he's working at the restaurant, then Alex must be covering for him at her shop. So don't work at Lapizza, just go back to the map and the to the electronics store, Alex should be there.

If he's not working today, then you must work at Lapizza to advance your time there. He works there once every 3 days.

In short, your working days at the restaurant must be divisible by 3 in order for you to see Alex in her shop

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
To see if Alex in the shop or not, go to Loren's restaurant, talk to Loren, check if Mat is working or not (There's a text in green that would say so).

If he's working at the restaurant, then Alex must be covering for him at her shop. So don't work at Lapizza, just go back to the map and the to the electronics store, Alex should be there.

If he's not working today, then you must work at Lapizza to advance your time there. He works there once every 3 days.

In short, your working days at the restaurant must be divisible by 3 in order for you to see Alex in her shop
Thanks I'll try again :)
Then i tried to work there one day and i went back to check by talking to loren but he was marked every day that mat wasn't working today.

I'm going back to try I'll let you know thank you for everything :)

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019

it's finnaly working thanks you so much :)

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019

one last little question, so i had two choices with two different angles of view, so this is part of the 4 scenes with alex?

In the gallery I see a greyed scene so it is not yet available, right?

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
one last little question, so i had two choices with two different angles of view, so this is part of the 4 scenes with alex?

In the gallery I see a greyed scene so it is not yet available, right?
Every scene has a certain pose, there are 2 scenes with Alex being tied up and 2 normal ones. Glad it worked!

Reactions: wario7403

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
this is an absurd game, i began it seems interesting then at first class it freezes and cant pass it absolutely a mistake

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's pretty disappointing that the only way to get the Strap (which is needed for other scenes) is through Zelda's blackmail, which then also doesn't make any sense if you earn enough money beforehand to just pay 300.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes