Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
i recently played 0.1.7 and now i got 0.2.2 and there is no new scenes with the girl in the park nor the cashier girl should i start a new game or my old saves work or is it bugged ? and when i choose i think i like this after talking to loren i cant leave the classroom
You have to choose a non WIP option in that screen so you could get out of class, btw the game haps been updated to

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
how can i have scene with loren to the park and how can i have the new scene with alex to loren room ? :) thanks !

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
how can i have scene with loren to the park and how can i have the new scene with alex to loren room ? :) thanks !
Invite Loren over (Call her), seduce her until she's horny, the take a walk in the park the park.
Alex scenes are not in this version, it's in the 0.2.6 version which is patreon only

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Invite Loren over (Call her), seduce her until she's horny, the take a walk in the park the park.
Alex scenes are not in this version, it's in the 0.2.6 version which is patreon only
but the changelog in the first page says 0.24 features 4 new scenes in loren's room with alex. You should fix that then as it's misleading

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'm always leery of games that have been out for a while and have ZERO reviews...

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah..i have a problem. I make some progress (like in Slut level, intelligence level, money and so on), i SAVE the game, then after i close the game and open it again, i choose the save file and EVERYTHING is reset. The slut level is reset, money, intelligence, everything is reset. Help?

I just downloaded the game, i don't have any "old" saves.

Reactions: taglag

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah..i have a problem. I make some progress (like in Slut level, intelligence level, money and so on), i SAVE the game, then after i close the game and open it again, i choose the save file and EVERYTHING is reset. The slut level is reset, money, intelligence, everything is reset. Help?

I just downloaded the game, i don't have any "old" saves.
Exactly the same problem

Reactions: taglag

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
I am getting an error when I try to access contacts. If I ignore, it then tells me that I don't have a Sim card even though I do and it is active. Any thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes