taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is good stuff, I have been enjoying it and playing with the images for fun.

I like this art style, and your aggressive dialogue, really good stuff. Thank you!

Your dialogue said she was thrown down in a smelly place I was just tinkering to see if I could make it that way.. LOL just for fun

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jinnxx

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Isn't this version already public? I can't access the scenes with the cashier.

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Gamne doesnt let me talk with her after i've done all of the Mat scenes 3 times back at the apartment .. so cant proigress the park scenes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Gamne doesnt let me talk with her after i've done all of the Mat scenes 3 times back at the apartment .. so cant proigress the park scenes...

There is an alt path for that, just keep talking to Loren at school until she brings up the strapon subject then you can meet Zelda at the park

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
There is an alt path for that, just keep talking to Loren at school until she brings up the strapon subject then you can meet Zelda at the park
I think you dont understand. I already started the Zelda quest, but I cant progress after the thing with Mat.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is what I am refering to.

I want to progress with Zelda, but I cant.

(for those scenes:)
Are you getting images like that all grayed out and such? Wow!

I never did they were just great for me, and looked fine.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have been tinkering with the Dialogue in the game, making it much courser in places, more colorful metaphor's.

Just having fun if any want to look at my gibberish.

encase you want to go back to original text
Back up your game folder in the main game folder. (Copy and paste it some place safe)
Installing
Then Unzip my doctored game folder and paste it into the main folder and allow it to overwrite.
Uninstalling
If don't like it or buggers something put your backed up game folder back in, and trash the other.

I was just having fun, and using a bit more derogatory and abusive language. For fun and practice. Mostly just touched up a few of the H-scene's.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Android:

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
uh the maj is completely bug? I went up to 20 my intelect to open options with Lauren but since I went up to 20 I can't call her with my phone anymore, is that a bug or am I doing something wrong? Or when I try to restart a game I can never buy the sim card because there is always the girl and I can't buy anything from her :(

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
uh the maj is completely bug? I went up to 20 my intelect to open options with Lauren but since I went up to 20 I can't call her with my phone anymore, is that a bug or am I doing something wrong? Or when I try to restart a game I can never buy the sim card because there is always the girl and I can't buy anything from her :(
Make sure you paid the phone bill in the phone settings and let me know if you still cant call

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Make sure you paid the phone bill in the phone settings and let me know if you still cant call
Yes thank you that was it! but when I go to her house nothing happens I can't see a scene nothing they talk about the project to open a restaurant but I no longer have the option of seducing her at her house with the 20 intelligence ( that I have I no longer see this option)

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Yes thank you that was it! but when I go to her house nothing happens I can't see a scene nothing they talk about the project to open a restaurant but I no longer have the option of seducing her at her house with the 20 intelligence ( that I have I no longer see this option)
This is the intro scene, you can come back to her house in a different day and you will access everything

Reactions: wario7403

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Jinnxx There seem to be two characters that aren't defined starting at script_free.rpy:519: mit and mi.

I highly recommend you run the linter in the Renpy Launcher:
1645997554605.png
There's a fair number of problems in the code.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Jinnxx There seem to be two characters that aren't defined starting at script_free.rpy:519: mit and mi.

I highly recommend you run the linter in the Renpy Launcher:
View attachment 1677821
There's a fair number of problems in the code.
This is a planned root I put on hold, if you can, please tell me what specific other problems you might find in the code.
Edit: I think I misunderstood, That was a total bug. Thanks for reporting!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes