Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The mouse wheel no longer lets you go back? I know there is no back button but, before 1.85 the mouse wheel let you go back. Anyone else have this problem?

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
this game would be way better if the ask about matt with no one around was not rng based i went 20+ days before i even got the second scene and now i am on day 127 and cant get the 3rd one

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
this game would be way better if the ask about matt with no one around was not rng based i went 20+ days before i even got the second scene and now i am on day 127 and cant get the 3rd one
You dont have to sleep to refresh the rng, you just have to exit the loren screen and get back to it again

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
You go to school and then any choice you make afterwards brings you to the school again. Can't even talk to anyone. You go to sleep and it brings you to the school

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
You go to school and then any choice you make afterwards brings you to the school again. Can't even talk to anyone. You go to sleep and it brings you to the school
Does this happen before you get into free mode or after?

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The eyes and faces suck. The hard to read font and text box suck, Everything hurts to watch.
The image lingers on when you go from one scene to the next, it shows for a while, goes black and then goes to the map screen you selected. Would be nice if that got fixed.
I don't see how you progress after choosing free roam.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I'm gonna implement No grind option in the next update, there are so many people asking for it. So I guess I will add it.
Also please restore the Back button so, if we make a mistake we don't have to go back to an old Save ;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Stuck with 2 slut points. Anybody know how to raise them?
You just need to go to work to increas your money and then go to cafetteria and eat everything on the santd of food there los of energy you can gain, after that go stright to the shop, say you had no monay and then that engery to make him touch you butt/ass you need 10 energy to do such action.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeesh! Options is working now :3 Thank you! Two Questions, why can't I talk to Alex? when I click on her name, nothing happens.

View attachment 1522888

Also, how many days does this build go to?
du the fact whe are on dom rute and she mad at us. You alredy make her angryand sad, and becou in first class weent other choise open. So it just the chise that for no don't count that much. Just lets see what gonna doo the develepont about it

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
One spot Loren's vagina mesh went awol the vagina texture that comes with the body texture was there or at least it looks like a texture to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing is a bit weird how the fuck did Alexia get unshackled? One minute she is chained up and then a new scene pops up and she's no longer shackled.

In part 2 of the female cashier scene the line I don't like you getting too much pleasure so I'll give you some pain now! Is spoken by Alena instead of the cashier.
Fuck jut uppened? Can't see he pussy. it weird see female with no pussy.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes