Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
One spot Loren's vagina mesh went awol the vagina texture that comes with the body texture was there or at least it looks like a texture to me.

One thing is a bit weird how the fuck did Alexia get unshackled? One minute she is chained up and then a new scene pops up and she's no longer shackled.

In part 2 of the female cashier scene the line I don't like you getting too much pleasure so I'll give you some pain now! Is spoken by Alena instead of the cashier.
I kinda did that scene 1 year ago when I was messing around with the game and wasn't too serious about it. Like I said in the notes I've been learning a lot and improving. I have a plan to re-do the entire pre- free mode renders because they look bad. I will do it slowly though, like maybe 10 renders every major update.

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
I kinda did that scene 1 year ago when I was messing around with the game and wasn't too serious about it. Like I said in the notes I've been learning a lot and improving. I have a plan to re-do the entire pre- free mode renders because they look bad. I will do it slowly though, like maybe 10 renders every major update.
Mhh ok but the option doesnt pop up is there any other chance to trigger this.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
As seen from the attachment image you still haven't made part 3, you have to play part 2, the part 3 will unlock, then you can see the option.

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
Yesss i have it man that was hard word i need to klick and the option ask matt these are 2 seperate choices . Btw i have realy fun playing the game and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: Jinnxx

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Yesss i have it man that was hard word i need to klick and the option ask matt these are 2 seperate choices . Btw i have realy fun playing the game and sorry for the misunderstanding.
Are you playing a moded version of the game?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I love the game but, it really needs a back or roll back button. Most renpy game have a roll back button built into the game so, please add it to the game

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug with the second part of the Cashier path? I have 21 Dom points with the Cashier and 20 Energy points and a Strapon but, when I click on "I can reeaaally help you" it sends me back to the Sub path? I did the "I can really help you" without a problem?

Anyone seen this before?

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
I agree with the above that the energy regenerated during sleep is way too low. The only way to be able to play this game is using the

Also timing is completely off. If you go work in the morning, it becomes night instead of afternoon. Chilling with Loren resets to night...

Last edited:

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
I agree with the above that the energy regenerated during sleep is way too low. The only way to be able to play this game is using the

Also timing is completely off. If you go work in the morning, it becomes night instead of afternoon. Chilling with Loren resets to night...
Working is from morning till night. There are 3 time periods in this game: daylight, night, and midnight. Normal work shift is from daylight till night, and the night shift is from night till midnight. As for the energy thing, the next update addresses this problem and many others. It will come out in a day or two.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Haven't played yet but got to say I dig the models, always nice to see something different from the usual renders used in most games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jinnxx
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes