Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i am stuck on 2 slutty and doing things with the cashier doesnt help either it doesnt goes up and i even started a new game and tried it nothing happens

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
i am stuck on 2 slutty and doing things with the cashier doesnt help either it doesnt goes up and i even started a new game and tried it nothing happens
You have to keep talking to Loren in school until she introduce you to the girl in the park, in her path you will raise your slut level

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
I found a bug: When I interact with some things (work/eat daily food/talk to someone) I always get teleported to the ground floor of the school. Dialogue sometimes still plays on top of that scene, but none of my stats change. Makes it impossible to progress.

This started happening after I talked with Zelda in the park and then clicked on "boost" in my room.

EDIT: Managed to reproduce this without clicking "boost". Apparently working somehow causes this bug?

Keeps happening even if I save and reload.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
I found a bug: When I interact with some things (work/eat daily food/talk to someone) I always get teleported to the ground floor of the school. Dialogue sometimes still plays on top of that scene, but none of my stats change. Makes it impossible to progress.

This started happening after I talked with Zelda in the park and then clicked on "boost" in my room.

EDIT: Managed to reproduce this without clicking "boost". Apparently working somehow causes this bug?

I have exactly the same problem, but I am stuck in the pizza restaurant... :(

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
and i dont find the new character too and i cant study at home :( bug or not guys ? But great game :)
i had the same problem too actually! its probably because i used my save from a previous version instead of starting a new game. i dont know if its being developed with old saves or not - i wouldnt want to have to replay the entire game all the time, but im sure the tech behind all of this makes this sort of thing difficult :s

thanks for the update! being able to pick your choice of clothes and holes for some scenes is really nice. there is one tiny thing that bothers me a little bit though-- isnt the strapon just a double dildo? im not sure how its staying stuck in there when its being used as if it were a strapon, idk if anyone else is confused about this- if you ever make a strapon model, you should go back to the older scenes and update it

again, thanks for the update! its very cute and such :)

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019

I have exactly the same problem, but I am stuck in the pizza restaurant... :(

Hey, Thank you for reporting this. I still can't reproduce this error, do you mind answering some questions so I could try and pinpoint exactly where it is?

1- What OS are you using?
2- Is this your first time playing this game or do you use old saved files?
3- What do you exactly do for this error to happen?

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
i had the same problem too actually! its probably because i used my save from a previous version instead of starting a new game. i dont know if its being developed with old saves or not - i wouldnt want to have to replay the entire game all the time, but im sure the tech behind all of this makes this sort of thing difficult :s

thanks for the update! being able to pick your choice of clothes and holes for some scenes is really nice. there is one tiny thing that bothers me a little bit though-- isnt the strapon just a double dildo? im not sure how its staying stuck in there when its being used as if it were a strapon, idk if anyone else is confused about this- if you ever make a strapon model, you should go back to the older scenes and update it

again, thanks for the update! its very cute and such :)
Thank you! The strapon isn't a double dildo though haha. It's a dildo that you can strap it around your waist. The one I'm using is called strapless dildo, which girls just insert it in their pussies to hold it still instead of strapping it around. Though that makes not not a strapon, people still call strapon anyway

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Hey, Thank you for reporting this. I still can't reproduce this error, do you mind answering some questions so I could try and pinpoint exactly where it is?

1- What OS are you using?
2- Is this your first time playing this game or do you use old saved files?
3- What do you exactly do for this error to happen?
1/ Linux
2/ First time
3/ Nothing special. It worked without problem at the beginning, but now, the map and free roam OK, but whenever there is a dialogue/action, it takes place with the pizzeria as the background. I think it started some scenes after the beginning of the sandbox part of the game.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
1/ Linux
2/ First time
3/ Nothing special. It worked without problem at the beginning, but now, the map and free roam OK, but whenever there is a dialogue/action, it takes place with the pizzeria as the background. I think it started some scenes after the beginning of the sandbox part of the game.
Thank you, I found the bug. It will be fixed in the next update

Ozmog

Nov 27, 2021
I just started the game and i´m stuck at the first class in school. "finish class and go to recess" but nothing happens. No old saves.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Good game. My only nitpick is relating to the renders and how the models pupils are too big you can barelly see the white in their eyes which looks weird, but you get used to it after a while.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
I just started the game and i´m stuck at the first class in school. "finish class and go to recess" but nothing happens. No old saves.
When you are talking to Loren before, choose a non WIP option

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
There are plans to improve the models in the next part of the game (Alena's new life 2). Thanks!
I like the sound of that. Just to be clear, aside from the pupils being too big I enjoy the rest of the 3D models, the smoothness, the proportions and textures are nice looking specially the clothing. Some might say that the models look uncanny or cartoon-y like dolls, but I think it that it has a unique aesthetic that sets it apart from other games that re-uses the same types of renders. Keep up the good work!

morelporel

Dec 22, 2021
i recently played 0.1.7 and now i got 0.2.2 and there is no new scenes with the girl in the park nor the cashier girl should i start a new game or my old saves work or is it bugged ? and when i choose i think i like this after talking to loren i cant leave the classroom

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes