Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I am getting an error when I try to access contacts. If I ignore, it then tells me that I don't have a Sim card even though I do and it is active. Any thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?
I experienced this after getting Alex's number. Load a save before getting her number.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
I am getting an error when I try to access contacts. If I ignore, it then tells me that I don't have a Sim card even though I do and it is active. Any thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?
I fixed this bug in the 0.2.4.1 version, I still haven't fixed the load/save bug though

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Exactly the same problem
I found a somehow fix. SO, load your save where you made the progress, THEN, after it loads (and it will show that you did no progress, even tho you did) SCROLL UP and the screen with get black, then slowly give get back and you will see your progress back.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I fixed this bug in the 0.2.4.1 version, I still haven't fixed the load/save bug though
1. I had a little prob with the cell phone, I kept forgetting to pay the $20.00 every week, and the contact list would be greyed out.

Just mentioning encase someone else had that problem ( Or was a dummy like me on that ).

2. Glad I was not imagining or that I had not self inflicted the save game problem of all your gains being lost when you reloaded the game. I am having this problem. I have been fixing with console for now, until you shore up the problem.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
1. I had a little prob with the cell phone, I kept forgetting to pay the $20.00 every week, and the contact list would be greyed out.

Just mentioning encase someone else had that problem ( Or was a dummy like me on that ).

2. Glad I was not imagining or that I had not self inflicted the save game problem of all your gains being lost when you reloaded the game. I am having this problem. I have been fixing with console for now, until you shore up the problem.
There supposed to be an animated notification in the phone screen that reminds you to pay the bill, can't you see it? Please tell me if you can't because it might be a bug

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There supposed to be an animated notification in the phone screen that reminds you to pay the bill, can't you see it? Please tell me if you can't because it might be a bug
Yeppers! I am a dumb ass... I just was not paying attention

• Wow
Reactions: Jinnxx

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
anyone has a walkthrough or tipps and tricks?
I think I got most everything I needed looking in this thread.

It is pretty much just bumping or not bumping your sluttyness <<< (I guess it not a word I know how to spell) Bumping up friendships, making money (quite a bit of it) actually a pretty straight forward with replay-ability built into it. I have been enjoying it a lot.

Clicking on most anything that is not greyed out. Play with your phone and get better acquainted with it than I did.. LOL

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
i dont know hwo to increase sluttyness. Played for a while but never found a way to increase it.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
i dont know hwo to increase sluttyness. Played for a while but never found a way to increase it.
Keep talking to Loren everyday (You have to sleep and move on to the next day to access the next convo) until she brings up the park girl. Visit the park girl and follow that path to increase the slut level

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Alena's New Life [v0.2.5] [Jinnxx Games]
compressed_.gif

565 MB to ≅ 315 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I think I'm being trolled right now...

In the picture above the overview, a picture of a guy giving a thumbs up briefly appeared in the middle before disappearing.

I wanted to see what it was, so I refreshed the page.

The second time, a guy's face covered most of the center of the picture.

I wanted to see how many variations there were, so I refreshed the page again.

But now nothing is showing up no matter how many times I refresh the page, and it looks like a regular picture again.

Did anyone else see something similar?

Last edited:

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018

In the picture above overview, a picture of a guy giving a thumbs up briefly appeared in the middle before disappearing.

But now nothing is showing up no matter how many times I refresh the page, and it looks like a regular picture again.

It's not just this game apparently.

It's happening on several games, so I'm thinking it has something to do with f95 rather than this specific game.

At least I managed to snap a screenshot of one of the images, so I can at least prove I'm not crazy.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's not just this game apparently.

It's happening on several games, so I'm thinking it has something to do with f95 rather than this specific game.

At least I managed to snap a screenshot of one of the images, so I can at least prove I'm not crazy.
I can only imagine it's because it's April 1st in some places...

Camel

Jun 8, 2017

In the picture above the overview, a picture of a guy giving a thumbs up briefly appeared in the middle before disappearing.

you dont know of Mr. Bean? thats almost like not knowing what England is

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes