HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
As I said, only for people already in that tier, not for the public.
You're full of shit. As I said I checked it and it wasn't available for five euros and that was what I complained about.

An the other hand checking the renders of the backflash you kept Alenja innocent and oblivious, which is a good thing, but there hasn't been anything for me since the big request.

And you're now at the part that initially had 3d backgrounds and therefore don't need remastering. The premium scene with the twins is coming and trying to cash twice with the same content will be a very bad decision...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Grammatically, the statement in this scene makes no sense.
These are correct ways to say this:
"Alenja is an adult, too."
"Alenja is an adult, also."
"Alenja is an adult, as well."

---or the opposite---

"Alenja is not an adult, either."
"Neither is Alenja."

"Either" and "neither" are used when you are saying "no" or "not."
"Too", "also" and "as well" are used when you are saying "yes" or "is" or "are" or "will."

Of course, the context of the story allows us to decipher what is actually going on, and being said, but if you're a dev who is trying to get the English correct, this may matter.
The first three is what I meant, obviously xD
I still find spelling issues here and there when I go through scenes. Some just happen by mistake, others because I don't know any better (like this one). At the top of my head, I thought either and neither are the opposite, which points out why I have written it as wrong as I did. I used either as if it has the same meaning as "too", "also", "as well".

Anyways, thanks for the explanation, that helps to make the game better and makes it easy to understand (y)

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well she's obviously not an adult but Patreon rules require her to be one. So the grammatical error is actually correct;)
Age doesn't change the definition and use of a word.
"Neither" and "either" are supposed to be used when saying someone did NOT do or say something.
"Also", "too" and "as well" are used when saying someone DID do or say something.
That is just how English works.
And age doesn't change that.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Age doesn't change the definition and use of a word.
"Neither" and "either" are supposed to be used when saying someone did NOT do or say something.
"Also", "too" and "as well" are used when saying someone DID do or say something.
That is just how English works.
And age doesn't change that.
Winking smiley means a joke.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Well it has now been over a half year since I initially asked the dev what he's going to do with the upcoming premium scene with the twins that was in the original game. And he's still not answering. I also offered to pay something for remaking it (I sponsored it originally) with possible extra scene with Alenja but I think time and non-responsiviness has proven it's not worth it and that he's only going to cash twice with that scene.

Just to remind you: the scene with Beitris and Regan that started in this update already had 3d backgrounds and pretty decent animations in the original version, so now on the game doesn't need to be remastered according e.g. what the dev initially told us.

I have the original 0.21 premium so I think it starts to be the time to share that (I think it was shared somewhere long ago). I also have an extra animation and asked the dev if he's going to include that in the game but also with this one he refused to answer. And an earlier premium version of this remake with the big request (which was shared here, but not that many noticed).

The game looks pretty dead anyhow because it only seems to arouse humourless grammatical nitpicking. The dev can of course prove this wrong by describing us at least in some detailed way what sex scenes he'll be adding on the remastered version now on. More refined renders and animations won't do it.

(How good of an idea adding a scene of lesbian frolicking looks now, honestly?)

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Despite the quality improvements and extended scenes, the last upate had over 80% completely new content, stuff that wasn't in the original game, but whatever.

Reactions: afterlights

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I have got good news for you :)

Despite working on th next update I was also working on the next version of the "Bonus Image Packs" to get ready for release.

And here is what is so good about it...

This will not only be the biggest update to the Bonus Packs yet, but it also comes with a lot of extra stuff too.

And here is why...

The last game update was really challenging to create, especially the new content (the grotto scene). Because of all the reflections of the water, it was very hard to properly set up the light for the scene. As a result, some areas became very noisy in the renders, even when rendering them in the highest quality possible.

Long story short, because of that I decided to render some parts in a much higher resolution than usual (720p). Which means, many images were rendered in 1080p and even 2160p (4k) to deliver the best quality possible. And seeing the result, I'm very happy with the decision. It did work out pretty well.

Now...

All this stuff will be benefical for you gys, my dear supporters :)

To be precise...

BONUS IMAGE PACKS (Update):
- Standard Version: 305 Images > 409 Images
- Premium Edition: 384 Images > 504 Images
- Around a dozen 4k Images from the grotto scene
- Masturbation Animation Videos rendered in 1080p
Conclusion:
- More than 100 new renders for both packs (not counting renders for animations)
- Added 1080p animations videos (for the first time)
- Many new wallpapars and 4k specials
> One of my personal favorites: Freya jumping over Mairi in 4k (love it, Freya is extremely hot here)

PS: I will post both Bonus Image Packs (with Animations, lol) within the next hour.

Stay tuned...

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Despite the quality improvements and extended scenes, the last upate had over 80% completely new content, stuff that wasn't in the original game, but whatever.
As expected you ignored all my remarks. And still haven't answered the question I asked in August on Patreon.

Whatever this: if you're going to try to cash twice with that scene with the twins that I sponsored by keeping it premium, I will share all that I got and that's a promise. If you include it in the free version I'm happy with that (but won't be supporting you before the game gets some new content that I like). Sponsoring an improvement is still possible.

And as you can see from the lack of comments, very few (here) were excited about your new add to the story...

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I'm happy to announce that the next update will be a very special one for ALL OF YOU.

Not just because of the content itself, but also because I have planned to do a HUGE GIVEAWAY going along with the release of v0.19 Final.

And this giveaway will have something in store for everyone, patreons, free players, EVERYBODY will get something in addition to the content that v0.19 Final does contain.

In a few days time, I will share all the details with you guys. Don't miss out on that, because what that giveaway will be, is UP TO YOU ;-)

See you at the reveal. Have I nice days, guys!

PS: Right after this post I will also post some preview images for v0.19 Final.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Just as a heads-up, the GIVEAWAY-Reveal with all the information will come in two days.

See you there...stay tuned

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Oh, we're going to get exactly the same extra content I sponsored years back for free? Yay!

Seriously put some extra effort into it.

3.40 star(s) 58 Votes