HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
So this one has now zero 5€ supporters and the dev has zero interest to gain any, because the "student patreons" should have got their download option days ago...

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
So this one has now zero 5€ supporters and the dev has zero interest to gain any, because the "student patreons" should have got their download option days ago...
Don't assert something that isn't true, especially when you have zero background information.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
It should be today but the dev already delayed release for 5€ supporters without giving any reason as you can see from above.
Are you stupid? I already told that's not the case. Everything got released as it should be. I just didn't announce it for the 5€ tier in time, because I wasn't at home over christmas. Only the announcement got posted 2 days after, that's all.

Again, ask if something isn't clear, but don't spread false information. That doesn't help anybody (n)

When will version 0.19 be released to the public for free?
Today, within the next few hours ;)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Alenja's Adventures [v0.19 Beta] [Wet & Wild Production] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [721,6 MB]
- - -

Mac [697,1 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

With todays Release of v0.19 Beta REMASTER (Premium Edition) for all Master Patrons (15$), I give you a 50% Discount!!!

If you haven't played the Premium Edition yet, this is the Best Deal!

Just follow

Have fun :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures REMASTER v0.19-Beta.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black666

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlenjasAdventures-0.19Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Are you stupid? I already told that's not the case. Everything got released as it should be. I just didn't announce it for the 5€ tier in time, because I wasn't at home over christmas. Only the announcement got posted 2 days after, that's all.

Again, ask if something isn't clear, but don't spread false information. That doesn't help anybody (n)
You're lying: you didn't tell me that the first time and you didn't release it for 5€ patreons in time - I checked it on Patreon before I posted about it (the required payment at that time was 10€).

And you really can't bragg about answering when asked.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
You're lying: you didn't tell me that the first time and you didn't release it for 5€ patreons in time - I checked it on Patreon before I posted about it (the required payment at that time was 10€).

And you really can't bragg about answering when asked.
As I said, only for people already in that tier, not for the public.

Verboacido

Jan 29, 2021
Is this author really updating?Why is the material still 0.18?
He did a remaster of the previous material, doing renders in HD is quite time consuming, also he is getting his feet wet on animations that don't look too bad, or at least the ones he share here, I wanted to see Beitris got pumped by the orcs but that animation was exclusive for patreons it seems, but is promising so far

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Grammatically, the statement in this scene makes no sense.
These are correct ways to say this:
"Alenja is an adult, too."
"Alenja is an adult, also."
"Alenja is an adult, as well."

---or the opposite---

"Alenja is not an adult, either."
"Neither is Alenja."

"Either" and "neither" are used when you are saying "no" or "not."
"Too", "also" and "as well" are used when you are saying "yes" or "is" or "are" or "will."

Of course, the context of the story allows us to decipher what is actually going on, and being said, but if you're a dev who is trying to get the English correct, this may matter.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Grammatically, the statement in this scene makes no sense.
These are correct ways to say this:
"Alenja is an adult, too."
"Alenja is an adult, also."
"Alenja is an adult, as well."

---or the opposite---

"Alenja is not an adult, either."
"Neither is Alenja."

"Either" and "neither" are used when you are saying "no" or "not."
"Too", "also" and "as well" are used when you are saying "yes" or "is" or "are" or "will."

Of course, the context of the story allows us to decipher what is actually going on, and being said, but if you're a dev who is trying to get the English correct, this may matter.
Well she's obviously not an adult but Patreon rules require her to be one. So the grammatical error is actually correct;)

3.40 star(s) 58 Votes