Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I hope the right path is a virgin path so that we can get lots of scenes of Alenja losing her maidenhood. Well maybe not until the end but halfway at least.
This is a erotic game my friend, so I guess you will be satisfied with what I have planed so far;)

Does the game will have that long awaited(in all game in general) Mom/Daughter lez relationship ?
Personaly I would like to do that, but patreon is more strict nowadays, so I have to see if/how I can implement something like this.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I hope the right path is a virgin path so that we can get lots of scenes of Alenja losing her maidenhood. Well maybe not until the end but halfway at least.
This is a erotic game my friend, so I guess you will be satisfied with what I have planed so far;)
Well...

IMO, 3 "good" options for a game, about that question :
  • You like the fact that she keeps her virginity (as I do in most of the games)
    • than it must be possible to keep it until the end, as a reward, a trophy, something you have to try to keep despite of difficulties. It's a goal, than it has to be achievable.
    • It meens you can make the choice to have other sexual activities if necessary, if the sexual activities have a big part in the game.
      (if the game has inevitable sex scenes, than it has to be clear in the beginning of the game : "There are sexual intercourses, are you ok to play this game ? Y/N". And then, if you choose to keep your virginity during the game, than you know that you'll have to practice other sexual acts)
    • And if a scene / situation during the game make you change of mind (the player/character falls "in love" with someone... Or you just consider this is the right moment in the psychological evolution of your character), than, why not losing it ?
    • In any case, it has to be a possible choice.
  • You're ok, as a player, with losing your virginity in the beginning. Well... Do it ^^
  • At the BEGINNING of the game, the character lives a defining moment, when she loses her virginity. Than it has to be in the prologue, and the fact she loses it has to be very important for the following of the story, it changes the personality of the character. A trauma (great love lost, rape...), or a strong choice ("I won't live like you wanted me to be, mom/dad, and I'll be a proud sexual whore !!").

The "bad" option, which can ruin an entire game :
=> You let the player beeing able to stay virgin at the beginning. And then, BAM, somewhere in the game, you can't avoid to lose it. :mad:
2 possibilities :
  1. the bad choice : another defining moment for the character, as a rape.
    It's not ok for me, as a player, because if it's a trauma for the character, and if you love your character, than you feel a really negative feeling about it, truelly.
    And I would feel like I'd been fooled.
  2. the worst choice : its just a stupid mechanic in the game, and some useless scene can't be finished without losing your virginity, even if it's not usefull in the game.
    The creator just didn't give an option (like "don't follow this man" or "which sexual act do you prefere ? vagina/anus/mouth").
    Laziness to create an option, or he just didn't imagine in the making of the game that many players could chose to have this goal...

The point is that the players have :
  • the "game" goals, the ones that create the story (defeat a demon, save your village, being able to buy the house for your family, seduce your neighbour...)
  • their own goals, the things they chose, as a free player, to achieve while playing it. Doing it as fast as possible, don't miss any scene, being as powerful as possible, to buy all the outfits of the game, never loose any battle... And why not, following the adventure without losing your virginity
    Ok, creators are free to make the games they want. It's their really right to refuse the idea that their game is played in a "wrong" way !
    => Then, they must be very clear in the beginning about what they want and don't want : if some players are not ok with that, they just can play someting else, there are lots of other games ! If thze creator wants violence ion the game, he has to say it, if there is rape, he has to say it, if there are "strange" things (futa, transoformation, uro, incest...), he has to say it !
    => And he must think of what's possible or not in his game : if something is possible in the beginning (stay a virgin for example), it must remain the case all along in the game. Or if not, you have to be clear in the beginning/during the game that something will change later.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys, I have a little survey for you:

Which character of the game, do you like the most and why?
Or in addition, from which character would you like to see more in future updates?

Please let me know, maybe I can implement more stuff of your favorite character in the future;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good looking dame..i see in the preview pics some girl on girl? can one chose to avoid the D?..i only play female protags if they are able to go all out lesbian..ne'er to be sullied by the evil python of perdition!! lesbians are a gift to us that should not be tainted!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..read through thread..see "virgin's path" mentioned..virgin's can eat pussy...so downloading now :p
ok..playing..UGH..puzzle/mini-games..the bane of adult gaming..pffft..needs a skip but button like proper adults games have ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
good looking dame..i see in the preview pics some girl on girl? can one chose to avoid the D?..i only play female protags if they are able to go all out lesbian..ne'er to be sullied by the evil python of perdition!! lesbians are a gift to us that should not be tainted!
It's not implemented in the current version, but lesbian stuff will come for sure(y)

ok..read through thread..see "virgin's path" mentioned..virgin's can eat pussy...so downloading now :p
ok..playing..UGH..puzzle/mini-games..the bane of adult gaming..pffft..needs a skip but button like proper adults games have ;)
For the puzzle minigame, this will be changed in the next installment to make it a lot easier.

Luckily for me in this game the protagonist is my favorite (y) but Freya throwing knives can make me change my mind...
View attachment 272414
;):love:
So you are into both, mother and daughter, hehe nice:) But you have to tell me why are you liking freya when she is throwing knifes? This can be really dangerous, like its already shown in the game. Or is it the danger you like?:D

Freya:love: she's even hotter than Red Sonja !!!
Good for you, because in the next version you will see even more from her;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
3.40 star(s) 58 Votes