Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
@Wet & Wild Production gave your luscious dames a shoutout over at https://f95zone.to/threads/the-redh...thread-sooo-n-s-f-w.3668/page-42#post-1745594 hopefully it'll attract more panting drooling perverts to your cause :p
Thank you, appreciate that:)

think a lot of people want to see mother daughter action in games , but I understand the rules of patreon are very hard , you better be cautious:censored:;)
Hell yeah, certain more than others;)
You know the best part about this? The dev wants it too;)

A woman who is difficult to conquer is the best :love: and I really have no problem seeing Yorik taking the risk :LOL:.
So true, because when you have to work for something, it will feel much more worth it when you finally get it/ have sex with her:love: And yeah, happy day for you, she is only aiming to yorik with her knife. So I think you are safe behind your screen;) But don't make her mad, you can never know:D

Alenja and old guy because the idea of ugly old pervert trying (and succeeding) to fuck inexperienced gorgeous girl is intriguing.
Yeah the old jerk is good contrast to a gorgeous girl like her, which can lead to some interesting and funny moments. Especially when the old one is a pervert.

Sorry ? no! but I have something for him:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, balloons won't work, he is more the guy for "mountains";)

Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why should it bother you guys if it's optional? I don't like incest but it doesn't disturb me if there's a choice.
optional is good..no problem if a game is jam packed with every kink on earth if it all optional..lol..but i'm talking Yorik..he's just a nasty old creepy UGH...plus i word my post as humour which seems to get lost on alot of non-English first people...SO...non-English people..put me on ignore so my humour shall never taint your pristine minds again!!(thats humour also)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
if Yorik's peepee comes anywhere within the vicinity of either of the Flame-Haired warrior goddesses the rage quit will be legion!!! hehehe..plus..thats just nasty...
optional is good..no problem if a game is jam packed with every kink on earth if it all optional..lol..but i'm talking Yorik..he's just a nasty old creepy UGH...plus i word my post as humour which seems to get lost on alot of non-English first people...SO...non-English people..put me on ignore so my humour shall never taint your pristine minds again!!(thats humour also)
It wasn't lost. I just quoted your post because it was the latest one with same kind of opinion.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Why should it bother you guys if it's optional? I don't like incest but it doesn't disturb me if there's a choice.
What I can say right now is, that there will be a lot more fetishes as the story progresses, but all the weird/kinky stuff, will be optional. And also, everything has to fit into the story. Therefor one important part for me is character development and relationships.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys, I have a little survey for you:

Which character of the game, do you like the most and why?
Or in addition, from which character would you like to see more in future updates?

Please let me know, maybe I can implement more stuff of your favorite character in the future;)
I can't remember her name, but the blond one who saves Alenja, she really has something ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I can't remember her name, but the blond one who saves Alenja, she really has something ;)
Beitris (that's her name) gets some love, nice(y) Is there anything specific you like about her?:)

Well, I wouldn't mind more of that bald creep. He could have some (avoidable) action with MC.
Thank you for your input! I have already planed some funny scenes/actions with him;)

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Beitris (that's her name) gets some love, nice(y) Is there anything specific what you like about her?:)
I'm "a little" (ok, completely ^^) obsessed by public exhibitionnism, so... With shyness about being seen, reactions from people.. It makes it more realistic than if noone cares ^^
=> It's not only true about her, then, but for every girl we can meet ;)

But about Beitris, her outfit is wonderful ;) Has she got something (thong ?) under it ?... There can be stories with such outfit (and other ones why not)
I think her personnality can be explored. She's a wonderful warrior, brave, beautiful, faithful... But what about her weekness ? Addicted to drinking semen ? Want to stay a proud virgin, whatever the cost (anal, BJ...) ? In love with someone (Alenja, or her mother ? both ? ^^ ) ?

There are questions that we can ask for every character : what does make him/her tic ? What's her real motivation, what does hes has to prove, and why ? What is her greatest fear ? Her hope ?...

And abour Beitris, we didn't see much of her, but we can clearly see she's an interesting woman => I think there can be secrets to discover about her !

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I'm "a little" (ok, completely ^^) obsessed by public exhibitionnism, so... With shyness about being seen, reactions from people.. It makes it more realistic than if noone cares ^^
=> It's not only true about her, then, but for every girl we can meet ;)

But about Beitris, her outfit is wonderful ;) Has she got something (thong ?) under it ?... There can be stories with such outfit (and other ones why not)
I think her personnality can be explored. She's a wonderful warrior, brave, beautiful, faithful... But what about her weekness ? Addicted to drinking semen ? Want to stay a proud virgin, whatever the cost (anal, BJ...) ? In love with someone (Alenja, or her mother ? both ? ^^ ) ?

There are questions that we can ask for every character : what does make him/her tic ? What's her real motivation, what does hes has to prove, and why ? What is her greatest fear ? Her hope ?...

And abour Beitris, we didn't see much of her, but we can clearly see she's an interesting woman => I think there can be secrets to discover about her !
I agree, public exhibitionism can be a very exiting element in a game, if its done right. There is so much to it...taking the risk to be discovered, what are her thoughts while doing it and of course peoples reaction.

Yes, she is wearing a thong, a very small one but still...you can check it out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting points, but what makes you think she is still a virgin?:sneaky:

Reactions: Namco15

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Interesting points, but what makes you think she is still a virgin?:sneaky:
Don't know if she is ^^ But this land is cut off from the male society, she has a string and independant character... It's rather probable that she's virgin.
Or maybe, some foolish actions when she was young ? ^^

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Anyway, IMO it's always more intersting, more rich in psychology if the character is a virgin and/or if she has no exprience. What she lives will always have more impact, will be much stronger,; if she has no experience. She can evolve ;)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Anyway, IMO it's always more intersting, more rich in psychology if the character is a virgin and/or if she has no exprience. What she lives will always have more impact, will be much stronger,; if she has no experience. She can evolve ;)
I understand your point and find it pertinent, but I think you can make a story with with a more experienced characters without less meaning, when it come to story telling there a lot way. An initiatic journey is a one the way but not the only one.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I understand your point and find it pertinent, but I think you can make a story with with a more experienced characters without less meaning, when it come to story telling there a lot way. An initiatic journey is a one the way but not the only one.
Yes indeed ;) And even experienced people can have some sort of "initiatic journey", or at least initiatic experience. Not only sexually !
"experience" points exist to reward that ;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Don't know if she is ^^ But this land is cut off from the male society, she has a string and independant character... It's rather probable that she's virgin.
Or maybe, some foolish actions when she was young ? ^^
That could be a legitimate point for what you know so far, but I only have revealed so much about their society. For Beitris in particular...you will know in the next update if she is still a virgin or not;)

True, but a game with only virgin characters would be quite boring, in my opinion. I think, if you have a virgin mc and add some more experienced characters to the mix, everything will be a lot more interesting and spicy:cool:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Yes indeed ;) And even experienced people can have some sort of "initiatic journey", or at least initiatic experience. Not only sexually !
"experience" points exist to reward that ;)
True, but I also think that some good story does not imply that the central characters are learning something new. I remember a book that I read a few years ago that talked about an old band of tired and worn-out heroes who faced an overpowering enemy, a metaphor of the old and the end in some ways. it was very interesting.
Of course the game here is not really concerned.;)
And then people have different tastes, even on the psychology and the evolution of the hero, there are not really good or bad ways to do, just different ways.:)

3.40 star(s) 58 Votes