Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hoping she stays completely naked for the entire game, along with the other female characters in the game.
I'm very glad you like my models/characters so much:)
And don't worry, even without them running around naked all the time, I'm sure I can keep the story fresh and exciting. Besides, I have so many ideas to tell you a surprising and entertaining adventure, that you haven't seen before;)

Don't forget about Yorik!
Of course, he is everyones favorite xD

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Interesting project. Are you going to add some branching of the story, or all but one option will lead to game over as in most of the cases I have seen in this game?

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
The 0.2 second window to block an attack during a battle is the most stupid idea ive seen for a while

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Good beginning :)
I really like the renders (animated or not) and the sound effects ! It's your first game but man, this is a really good one. I really like Alenja ans I'm curious to see how she will became "a woman". I really like your combat system (easy and not too long), it's quite fun (maybe you could had some "game over sex" (the enemy take Alenja or something)
I just have one question : Are you going to create some routes (like Alenja pure route, corruption, etc etc) or just one ?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Interesting project. Are you going to add some branching of the story, or all but one option will lead to game over as in most of the cases I have seen in this game?
In some respects I would like to do so, but right now it's not possible. Maybe I can add more main paths in the future, if I can afford a huge pc upgrade someday. Right now, the rendering process is extremly time consuming, some renders have taken my pc 5-6 hours.
It may sound stupid, but the only reason I can deliver this amount of content in a comparatively short time, is because I work day and night my ass off to get a new update out. But as long as I can see that there are people who love what I do, it is only half as bad:)

BTW: A few pages back somebody asked me a similar question and there I went into more detail about my decision. I will copy it in here for you:

For the choices, of course I will keep them and there are a lot more to come. And just to clarify...why most of them are leading to a bad end? It is on purpose!

Because of following reasons:

I have a clear vision of what story I want to tell, but working alone on this project is very time consuming and expensive, which is limiting my ressources, as well as my outdated hardware I use for rendering. So I don't want to stretch out development time even more by doing completly separate paths.

And with that being said, most players are playing just one path anyways, which would split the content for the playerbase even further. For me, I'm very busy and I like to play a game more or less just one time and like to see as much content as I can get in one playthrough. The bad ending system is a good compromise, where you can choose your path to get some extra content and if you miss, it is easy to get back to it later.

To summarize:
The goal of the game is to find the right path to progress further through the story, if you fail, the game will let you know by leading to a bad end, but at the same time is rewarding you with a extra scene. So in general, you should check out all the choices to see every content available;)

Since an android version is available, shouldn't this be tagged as mobile?
That's a tricky one, because the android port is unofficial and not from me. I can't guarantee to get one with every update. For now, the android version is more like a nice bonus.

The 0.2 second window to block an attack during a battle is the most stupid idea ive seen for a while
To be precise, its 0.5 seconds and I tested my game quite a lot. I've had never any problems with the timelimit. No offense, but you are the first one responding its too hard.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Very nice game. I like the way you present the story so far and I really like the models (Alenja and Beitrice most so far because they're in my favourite boob size range). Don't change your style to accommodate everyone's requests! (Unless you think they're actually good of course. Like someone -not me per say- ... -just hypothetically- ... ( :p ) requesting Alenja finding a hot girl for another reluctant travel companion with whom she doesn't get along at first only they both lust after one another and take turns to perv on one another (like a student of the fairy who the fairy sends to help)... for example?)
Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it so far:)
But hey...don't spoil my story, hehe. Just kidding, but the lesbian tag will get its use in the near future. Stay tuned;)

Good beginning :)
I really like the renders (animated or not) and the sound effects ! It's your first game but man, this is a really good one. I really like Alenja ans I'm curious to see how she will became "a woman".
I just have one question : Are you going to create some routes (like Alenja pure route, corruption, etc etc) or just one ?
Thanks a lot for your kind words, really appreciate that! And also welcome on board:)
For your question, I have answered it in my last post (above this one).

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I'm very glad you like my models/characters so much:)
And don't worry, even without them running around naked all the time, I'm sure I can keep the story fresh and exciting. Besides, I have so many ideas to tell you an surprising and entertaining adventure, that you haven't seen before;)

Of course, he is everyones favorite xD
keep her naked, would fill a niche nicely and give some interesting dialogue.

Gwenh

Jul 30, 2017
To be precise, its 0.5 seconds and I tested my game quite a lot. I've had never any problems with the timelimit. No offense, but you are the first one responding its too hard.
No offense but he's not the only one. This make the fight impossible and the game uninteresting.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
You don't have be big tit girl do you? As guy as my self I like A cup ladies lol?

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
It is not even a matter of difficulty because sure I can click your button during the 0.5 sec window with a proper mouse but on my laptot computer it's actually annoying af

And just think about it, what is the point of that ? QTE has never been a good gameplay mechanic in video games and reducing the interactionwindow to 0.5 sec is not making it more interesting at all. This is not gonna make combats in your game good by any means.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well, he can keep his clothes on and even hide his dick in Alenja. Speaking of which, I hope that in next update there will be wrong choices for Alenja that will lead her vulnerable for such situations.
Oh I think Alenja could be a good cloth for Yorik's dick yes ^^ (I'm sure he'll be very happy)
I'm really curious too to see what will happen to Alenja in the next update and if she will discover some new "skills".

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes