Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
(y)

I made this Poll public, so everyone can vote! Use this opportunity and tell me what you would like to see;)
Good idea but.... ARGH too many good choices ^^ (I choose pregnant but I'm not sure if it's just meeting a pregnant character, fucking a pregnant character, or impregnated a character, or the best impregnated a character and have some fun with her during her pregnancy).
If I can give you my opinion, after a few updates do it again but without the previous winning choice (with it everybody will be happy because if you don't suppress the winning choices well it will always be the same "kinks" for your game).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Good idea but.... ARGH too many good choices ^^ (I choose pregnant but I'm not sure if it's just meeting a pregnant character, fucking a pregnant character, or impregnated a character, or the best impregnated a character and have some fun with her during her pregnancy).
If I can give you my opinion, after a few updates do it again but without the previous winning choice (with it everybody will be happy because if you don't suppress the winning choices well it will always be the same "kinks" for your game).
Please read the description:
And because it's hard to choose only one, I've deleted the vote limit for this. With that being said, choose as many as you like! ;)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm considering pledging because I like pretty much everything about this game. The models, the MC and dialogues are all very enjoyable.

My main concern though is pacing, this game so far showed a good pace but I feel it will still take a ton of time before getting into the saucy parts, so to say. So, for now, I'm keeping this little gem on my watchlist and will follow its development very closely in the upcoming months.

Keep up the good work, dev :)

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
I can't unlock 2nd bonus picture from 2nd row 3rd column. Any hints? I will be very grateful, cause i tried all the posibilities i could think

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
I tried that and still didn't got it. Anyway, thank you for your answer. I really like your game. You are doing a great job and i can't wait for next update.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I tried that and still didn't got it. Anyway, thank you for your answer. I really like your game. You are doing a great job and i can't wait for next update.
Thank you very much for your kind words! You can send me your save files if you want, then I can have a look what causes the problem.

"right choice or gameover" not a good game. :cautious:
but lets skip on. :censored:
edit: nothing new.
There are some reasons for that. For details, have a look: here

Trouble with the Centurion Orc...how to beat the orc. Help plz
The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it. To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears. Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter. When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy. If you have any more questions, let me know!

Reactions: Namco15 and pootin

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
pregnancy pleaseeee
Hi, I will take that in consideration! If you haven't already, you can vote for it ;)

I never thought about changing my favorite girls Alenja and Freya :love: But that reunion between Fiona and Beitris was perfect :p:p:love: hate patreon rules!!! :LOL:
I have to say, when I made this scene, I wasn't completely sure how to do it or if her daughter should even show up at this point. But in the end, it turned out very well and I'm happy that I've made this reunion. It is also one of my favorite scenes in the game so far. Fiona is so damn sweet in this one and their relationship is heart-warming:love:

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes