Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
:unsure:........close, close, close like :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or close like :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
It doesn't get any better! And no, "the great mighty poo" isn't in the game, but be careful, he might throw his :poop: at you:p

Edit: Now I have a earworm of his stupid poo-song...lol xD

• Haha
Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
problem i have with this is...it makes it out like the creepy AF dude is the MC because you get game over if you get him killed..i WANT him killed..i'm here for Alenja and her mom..not a wrinkled rapey creep..LET HIM DIE!!!(optional of course..some like him..weirdos :p )
ya..i'm just gonna walk away from this..sorry..guess my tolerance for ugly AF rapey old dudes is zero..bye all.
I got a mail saying I could play this as a full lesbian yet i'm picking choices for creepy old rape face dude.

I get him killed because it's a creepy old rape face dude and I get game over.

Mail lied to me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I got a mail saying I could play this as a full lesbian yet i'm picking choices for creepy old rape face dude.

Mail lied to me.
was it an old mail from me perhaps?..before the recent update?..when there was still hope?...creepy old guy killed this for me..havent looked back.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
was it an old mail from me perhaps?..before the recent update?..when there was still hope?...creepy old guy killed this for me..havent looked back.
Yes, it was a mail from you.

You told me I could play full lesbian in this game.

I think i've been a pretty good sidekick and you just lie to me like that. That's also as far as I got. Creeped me out so got him killed, gave me a game over and that's the total sum of my journey here. It was promising for a couple of minutes.

Also, tags need altering to show, i'm 100% positive a creepy old rape face guy isn't a female protag.

• Haha
Reactions: buff

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

I think i've been a pretty good sidekick and you just lie to me like that. That's also as far as I got. Creeped me out so got him killed, gave me a game over and that's the total sum of my journey here. It was promising for a couple of minutes.

Also, tags need altering to show, i'm 100% positive a creepy old rape face guy isn't a female protag.
i sent that mail long ago..when it was still first release..not my fault you jumped on the bus a stop or two late..derp...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i sent that mail long ago..when it was still first release..not my fault you jumped on the bus a stop or two late..derp...
I have a massive back log of games.

Also busy playing Final Fantasy 14. I saw 0.6, remembered your mail about lesbian joy and thought "yay, 6 updates of pussy munching fun" to be met with a creepy as fuck old guy.

Could have mailed me to warn me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Also busy playing Final Fantasy 14. I saw 0.6, remembered your mail about lesbian joy and thought "yay, 6 updates of pussy munching fun" to be met with a creepy as fuck old guy.

if i send you a video of a 12 lesbian circle squirt will you forgive me? :sneaky:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Mail lied to me.

Hi guys,

I leave everyone his opinion and I'm also thankful for everyones feedback, but judging a game for missing lesbian content (in v0.06), when there is clearly no lesbian-tag added right now, is just wrong. And talking about yorik as female-protag(?), when he obviously is not the protag, especially no female, makes no sense to me.

Just to make it clear:
Alenja is the MC of the game. And as the description says, the player will take on the role of different characters throughout the game. That's why, for some parts, you play as yorik as well. And yes I know, the old guy plays a bigger role this far, but this will change as the story goes on.

Additional information you might find interesting:

Lesbian content:
There will be quite some lesbian content in the game, that's for sure. All I can say right now is, we are not very far away from that point in the story. And because I like to do things passionate and detailed, I'm sure you will like what I have planed for this.

Alternate route (avoiding old guy?):
At the moment, I have no resources doing more main-paths, sry I wish I could. But I plan to do some alternate routes in the future, where you can completely avoid the guy. Right now, it's not possible, but as soon as I can afford it (I strongly need new hardware), I will do it.

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
NOOOOO!!!
Are you in the Yorik-Fanclub?:sneaky:

If so, you don't have to worry either. What I have planed for the main path, I think it will please everyone who liked the game so far.

And also, like I have mentioned before: I have a very clear vision of the overall story I want to tell (I had it in my mind, long before the first version came out) and I will stay true to myself and my patrons.(y)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I leave everyone his opinion and I'm also thankful for everyones feedback, but judging a game for missing lesbian content (in v0.06), when there is clearly no lesbian-tag added right now, is just wrong. And talking about yorik as female-protag(?), when he obviously is not the protag, especially no female, makes no sense to me.

Just to make it clear:
Alenja is the MC of the game. And as the description says, the player will take on the role of different characters throughout the game. That's why, for some parts, you play as yorik as well. And yes I know, the old guy plays a bigger role this far, but this will change as the story goes on.

Additional information you might find interesting:

Lesbian content:
There will be quite some lesbian content in the game, that's for sure. All I can say right now is, we are not very far away from that point in the story. And because I like to do things passionate and detailed, I'm sure you will like what I have planed for this.

Alternate route (avoiding old guy?):
At the moment, I have no resources doing more main-paths, sry I wish I could. But I plan to do some alternate routes in the future, where you can completely avoid the guy. Right now, it's not possible, but as soon as I can afford it (I strongly need new hardware), I will do it.
It's nothing against your game, it's obvious some people love it, but I am a bit fussy when it comes to certain content.

I don't look for lesbian content on a whim, I am one so it's kinda all I get off to. There are a few games I play with straight content but not many.

As for the old guy, it's my biggest turn off. I didn't mention it to be fussy the thought of old man sex genuinely disgusts me.

As I said, Rob mentioned it could be played as a lesbian so I gave it a try, the old guy put me off. I wish you well with your game but it's never going to be for me. That's not the kind of thing I have any interest in at all.

You really do need to add a tag for male and multiple protags though because it's misleading.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes