Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Wow! No time to lose, what? :D

Someone has joined in and wants to give you a present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What ? Freiya is a yandere ?Oh yeah, she's really perfect...... :love:(y)
I can not take my eyes off her glorious tits. :D
What pair she has, the breasts versions of Mount Olympus, but even better because she has two.:love::love:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
What ? Freiya is a yandere ?Oh yeah, she's really perfect...... :love:(y)
I can not take my eyes off her glorious tits. :D
What pair she has, the breasts versions of Mount Olympus, but even better because she has two.:love::love:
Just for you:
:sneaky:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, I think HPZAT's statement is everything someone needs to know (before playing the game). Don't you think? ;)
Oh, good. Yes, mine was perhaps a bit wordy. :D I actually thought he was referring to something else. Lol. Btw, be sure not to use the lower quotation mark. In English, we never use lower quotation marks: that's only punctuation in other languages. (Or, keep it, but use a different language on your disclaimer.)

paula789

May 2, 2017
Well, I think HPZAT's statement is everything someone needs to know (before playing the game). Don't you think? ;)

Sidenote:
If someone have missed it (one the first page): At the very beginning, I had 'female protag' AND 'male protag' tagged to my game, but the male one got people confused, so I deleted this one.
If this is still confusing for some people, maybe I will add the 'multi-protag', as well.

Thank you very much my friend, for pointing this out! You clearly took the words right out of my mouth(y)

Welcome on board, mate! I'm very pleased to see you like the game and its characters so much :)

Even though you love every female warrior, is there still someone who might be your Favorite?
I'm just curios that you love everyone equally :unsure:
Thanks, mate. Among them, I like the blonde girl Beitris since she looks athletic and then Freya, cause I love mature babes.

Thank you once again for asking and for developing such a wonderful game with excellent images(y).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
She likes stonecutter ? because I know one who likes her a lot :love:
If I'm not mistaken, we are thinking about the same person, I guess:sneaky:

Oh, good. Yes, mine was perhaps a bit wordy. :D I actually thought he was referring to something else. Lol. Btw, be sure not to use the lower quotation mark. In English, we never use lower quotation marks: that's only punctuation in other languages. (Or, keep it, but use a different language on your disclaimer.)
What he has quoted from me, is in my description since the very beginning. It is the very first sentence and should be hard to miss. But to point it out even more, I have now added an underline to it.

And also, I have changed the quotation marks. Thank you for the hint(y)
In the game itself I only used the upper ones, anyways. Not sure why I have done it different in the disclaimer.

Thanks, mate. Among them, I like the blonde girl Beitris since she looks athletic and then Freya, cause I love mature babes.

Thank you once again for asking and for developing such a wonderful game with excellent images(y).
You are welcome! And yeah, Beitris, Freya and also Alenja are many peoples favorites so far.

But I'm also very excited to see your reactions about the other characters I will add in the future. All I can say right now is, that everyone will have his/her own personality and some of them are quite different from what you see in other games! How I know? Because I had to build them from scratch and to work with some tricks to even make an appearance in my game possible. To summarize, there might be some surprises for you guys! I'm just getting started;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What he has quoted from me, is in my description since the very beginning. It is the very first sentence and should be hard to miss. But to point it out even more, I have now added an underline to it.
Oh, I see. Don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't remember that being in the OP. It makes a lot more sense now. It's been quite some time since I read your description of the game, so I hadn't remembered it from there. :)

Mar 14, 2018
Great game, Wet & Wild Production ! Sexy characters (Alenja is my fav) and funny moments around. The world itself also has so much potential, good luck, m8!

Well, then I will make you the leader of the 'Yorik Fanclub' and its only member:D

Alas, I came into this thread hoping for a sig of best old man, but couldn't find one. Here's hoping Krull can make this happen!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
When is the next coming date please?
Within the next two weeks. I work hard to get it out as soon as possible, but the next update is quite heavy.

Oh, I see. Don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't remember that being in the OP. It makes a lot more sense now. It's been quite some time since I read your description of the game, so I hadn't remembered it from there. :)
Don't worry, I'm not judging you for that ;)
But it still hurts getting a 1 star rating, because someone didn't read the description and ignored all the tags to what the game has to offer in its current state. No offense to anyone on that, but I'm still very small and every rating has quite a huge impact to the project and to myself. And also, it is no secret that critics make their voices heard much more, than somebody who enjoys a game quietly, without liking or rating it (which is sad). I know, that's just the way it is, so again, no offense on that. But thinking about how much time and afford you put in a project like this (since I started, there isn't a single day I haven't worked on the game) and then seeing it attacked for no real reason, is a bit depressing :/

Great game, Wet & Wild Production ! Sexy characters (Alenja is my fav) and funny moments around. The world itself also has so much potential, good luck, m8!

Alas, I came into this thread hoping for a sig of best old man, but couldn't find one. Here's hoping Krull can make this happen!
Welcome on board, my friend. Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm glad you like the game and its characters/world so far :)

And speaking of signatures for other characters: I've already planed creating more sigs myself and I gladly will, when I have enough time to do so. At the moment, I use all my resources to get the next update ready.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes