omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys,

since the game has already been leaked...I have updated the OP as well. Enjoy and have a good time ;)

But, please... Remember there is somebody working his ass off for this!
If you like my game, consider supporting me, so I can continue working on this game. If you drop a dime or two, I will appreciate that big time!

Don't forget to like and rate the thread...this will help this project by a lot (y)(y)(y)

THANK YOU ALL!!!
great game im actually considering to support you am just waiting to see some monster sex with the mother to see where things going :)

arts29

Mar 31, 2018
How the hell i can win the fight with The Centurion Orc. Can't block any attacks cause the shield icon disappears way to fast! ~.~
Ok, finally I won! ~.~

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
great game im actually considering to support you am just waiting to see some monster sex with the mother to see where things going :)
You are welcome!!! (y)

How the hell i can win the fight with The Centurion Orc. Can't block any attacks cause the shield icon disappears way to fast! ~.~
Ok, finally I won! ~.~
Hi, on what device do you play the game?
Because, usally it's really easy to click the shield in time. But I figured out some differences, depending on the device you play.

DAT ASS
anyways
anychance for futa characters here?
Yes, there will be some trans/futa content in the future [optional].

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures Premium Edition v0.09 .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Not a big fan of the ugly old fuck being the one man, that the female MC is bound to screw. Very generic and unoriginal. The only thing more unoriginal would be if the old fuck was also fat - as "old fat guy" tends to be the main go-to in female protagonist games.

Otherwise, it has an intriguing premise, and I look forward to seeing where you take this.

Reactions: Rythan25

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Be my guest:)
All I can say is...the feedback from the people who have already played 0.09, was very positiv. And I'm just happy about that, because it's the by far biggest update I have done to date (the amount of work was incredible). But please, don't feel forced, it's completely up to you. I just want to say...you are welcome!

And let me Thank You again for the overall support you already gave to me(y)
I don't support anyone because I'm forced but just cuz I feel they deserve it. This one has excellent potential I can totally support. Love that Yorick clothes scene (tbh all scenes with him) and hope to see much more. Update was totally worth your time and I can easily recommend you as a developer. Definitely worth supporting. Pretty unique when it comes to setting and story and besides that it has no serious flows anywhere.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
bro u have my love <3 this game will be awesome finished ^^ i played until finish the "demo" and really its awesome, perfect models, nice story (pubic hair <3 that i need to say its really awesome done <3) simply i love this game (and my fav thing, female protagonist <3<3!)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I don't support anyone because I'm forced but just cuz I feel they deserve it. This one has excellent potential I can totally support. Love that Yorick clothes scene (tbh all scenes with him) and hope to see much more. Update was totally worth your time and I can easily recommend you as a developer. Definitely worth supporting. Pretty unique when it comes to setting and story and besides that it has no serious flows anywhere.
bro u have my love <3 this game will be awesome finished ^^ i played until finish the "demo" and really its awesome, perfect models, nice story (pubic hair <3 that i need to say its really awesome done <3) simply i love this game (and my fav thing, female protagonist <3<3!)
Wow guys, so many kind words from you, don't know what to say! I'm just happy, that there are some people out there, having a good time and enjoy playing the game! This makes the hard work so much more worth it. Thank you guys:)(y)

If I were Alenja, I would be blushing now and probably looking like this:

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Do you plan to add others monstergirls ? (well Azalea not really one technically)
Hell yeah...I have already created a very special model (some weeks ago) and I can't wait to add her to the game:devilish:
Technically she isn't possible (with daz models), because there are no assest for her. So I ended up creating her all by myself and I used a few tricks to make her possible. Which should be good, because it makes her even more unique (y)

But is there something special, you have in mind, a particular race or something?

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Hell yeah...I have already created a very special model (some weeks ago) and I can't wait to add her to the game:devilish:
Technically she isn't possible (with daz models), because there are no assest for her. So I ended up creating her all by myself and I used a few tricks to make her possible. Which should be good, because it makes her even more unique (y)
Ok, I'm super curious and looking forward to seeing her. Especially if she is what I think.

But is there something special, you have in mind, a particular race or something?
Me personally it is the succubes that I adore.But not those things all red or purple which resemble gargoyles more the fallen angel types, the gargoyles are.......... meh.
Other than that I have no other preferences, ghosts, harpies, Lamia, banshees, it's mostly the character design that will make the difference.

Reactions: rKnight and Namco15

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You are welcome!!! (y)

Hi, on what device do you play the game?
Because, usally it's really easy to click the shield in time. But I figured out some differences, depending on the device you play.

Yes, there will be some trans/futa content in the future [optional].
thank god it’s optional cause I am personally no fan of trans/futa unless it’s maybe some Hagraven or something

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow guys, so many kind words from you, don't know what to say! I'm just happy, that there are some people out there, having a good time and enjoy playing the game! This makes the hard work so much more worth it. Thank you guys:)(y)

If I were Alenja, I would be blushing now and probably looking like this:
I'm having some trouble with Patreon in general right now. I'm working to clear it up and hope to be supporting you soon. Keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: Namco15

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I'm having some trouble with Patreon in general right now. I'm working to clear it up and hope to be supporting you soon. Keep up the amazing work!
Patreon is really not the best site imho. But other sites only except credit card payment and no PayPal which wouldn’t help guys like me.

And you cannot reach the support of patreon really well/not very helpful. And sometimes there are problems in payment aswell.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Patreon is really not the best site imho. But other sites only except credit card payment and no PayPal which wouldn’t help guys like me.

And you cannot reach the support of patreon really well/not very helpful. And sometimes there are problems in payment aswell.
Yep, exactly. It's a pain in the ass, frankly. I'm sure I'll eventually get it sorted, but it sucks in the mean time. There are several games (most definitely including this one) I've tried to support but Patreon is a giant stinking bunghole that only knows how to pass communication in one direction. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pogo123

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
So, I see female protagonist, and I like it, if I more or less have the ability to guide what sexual partners I have. By that I mean, I am okay with defeat sex scenes, or sex as a consequence of bad choices, but not so cool with sex scenes that are completely unavoidable. To what degree do I have the control over who my female MC engages with sexually (assuming I play optimally of course)?

Reactions: Red469 and Namco15
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes