Nickniller

Jul 28, 2018
Ok guys,

arround two days ago, I have thought about a little surprise!

To make it short:
I have added Alenja's Adventures v0.09 Premium Edition to the OP, so its now available for Everyone!!!
Some might haven't played this version yet, enjoy;)(y)
How much extra progress is there in the premium edition compared to the regular 0.09 version

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
How much extra progress is there in the premium edition compared to the regular 0.09 version
It's not a completely new version of the game, it's more like a nice to have bonus/addition to the standard version!

The following is included:
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Daydream Sequences (Additional Choices)

> These are short little scenes where you can see what somebody is thinking about someone else or a situation. For example: In Yoriks daydreams, Alenja isn't as shy as she would be in reality ;)
- More Bonus Images to unlock

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Chillax guys. I see some arguments on both sides and there is no point in being emotional about that. Premium content for top tier patrons is a reasonable choice and it works fine for devs. That's a fact. Premium ingame content as it is now is also something that's reasonable and surely rewards best supporters. But it's also a form a content that's locked from common players and therefore it can annoy people. In my opinion Premium build should be as it is now but 1-2 months later it should go to the other players as well (tier-wise) not only to make whole content available to all patrons but also to give a glimpse of award that awaits for best patrons. But tbh I respect creators wishes when it comes to such stuff. Mainstream EA comparison doesn't really fit all that well when it comes to small Patreon devs. And I'm saying all these things as a guy who will go for a top tier Patron level after monthly rotation. Just because I believe in a potential this game has (and because dev is delivering really nicely so far).

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
No offense but he's not the only one. This make the fight impossible and the game uninteresting.
Sorry to ask this again as I can see it has been discussed. I might not be the fastest guy ever, I am super far away getting past this fight with the centurion plus it is not much fun trying. I am not a big fan of fights in games anyway. Any hints/cheats?

Supergreat graphics by the way, did not like the minigame before the fight either though.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry to ask this again as I can see it has been discussed. I might not be the fastest guy ever, I am super far away getting past this fight with the centurion plus it is not much fun trying. I am not a big fan of fights in games anyway. Any hints/cheats?

Supergreat graphics by the way, did not like the minigame before the fight either though.
Hi and welcome on board, mate!

I will help you to get through this fight...

On what device do you play the game?
Because, usally it's really easy to click the shield in time. But I figured out some differences, depending on what device you are play.

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Hi and welcome on board, mate!

I will help you to get through this fight...

On what device do you play the game?
Because, usally it's really easy to click the shield in time. But I figured out some differences, depending on the device you play.

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will alaways stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!
Thanks a lot, no doubt these advices help. I am playing without a mouse and seem to be kind of slow. Actually without having much fun wiith the fightsI got through it, and I got rewarded. Great graphics, I like your humor, it's great to even win when you lose, great graphics, gorgeous women and I like accidental/forced exposure in games (not in reallife, of course). Looking forward to its progress! Thanks a lot for the great game/story. Maybe the minigames/fights are not sooooooo necessary :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks a lot, no doubt these advices help. I am playing without a mouse and seem to be kind of slow. Actually without having much fun wiith the fightsI got through it, and I got rewarded. Great graphics, I like your humor, it's great to even win when you lose, great graphics, gorgeous women and I like accidental/forced exposure in games (not in reallife, of course). Looking forward to its progress! Thanks a lot for the great game/story. Maybe the minigames/fights are not sooooooo necessary :)
You are welcome :)

I'm happy you were able to get through the fight on your own. And quite fast as well, that's good news!

Also, I'm glad that you overall like the game so much. It seems like you got well entertained and that's nice!
Thank you for the kind words, really appreciate that!!!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The art is pretty grand and obviously a lot of love goes into the work behind here. However, comma, I simply cannot get invested in the story no matter how I try. (A few times now, sadly.)

We are forced to deal with the horrific bearded example of human garbage more than half the time, and the flow of the game is less a role playing game and more of a slideshow on rails. Perhaps I haven't hit the point in the content where a fork in the road actually yields results, but so far there is literally no player choice that actually matters-- every potential twist or turn is essentially a slightly delayed game over screen with a couple nifty images, give or take. (Though again it is worth mentioning the renders and many animations are really well done.)

Fantastic for folks that want the most out of the artwork, or the collect 'em all crowd, but I found myself strangely annoyed that I was doggedly following the linear path of the Misadventures of Creepy McRapeFace Attempting to Get His D*ck Wet. But hey, some people may super dig that narrative.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Alenja's Adventures [v0.09 Premium] [Wet & Wild Production] - Original Size: 877MB

Download PC (121MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
HPZAT He didn´t really failed because many have the same thought but havn´t the guts to tell the trueth . Other then that its really a shame that some devs start to insert Paywalls in their games like deathstar ^^ Premium content should always be something out of the games like the most devs made with Pictures and extra stuff completely outside the game!! we all know why the most devs starting a Game and start on Patreon but telling storys about 24/7 is a bad thing and old Hardware is something he has known before started the Game ;) Why he can´t see that the more devs are selling the more people have paid already enough and can´t pay every single dev again? And the high price for an ingame Content is more than unrespectfull against his Patreons! Its like you pay for a cake but you get only a part of it because he wants more for the rest ^^

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
HPZAT we all know why the most devs starting a Game and start on Patreon but telling storys about 24/7 is a bad thing and old Hardware is something he has known before started the Game
Telling the truth isn't a bad thing. Believe it or not, but without hard work 24/7 this project wouldn't be possible.

I mean, any reasonable adjudicator would disagree with you. And, given the dev has released the premium content to users, I'd say my argument must have hit home at least a bit, whether the dev admits it or not.
You are completely wrong on that. If you really think I did that because of our disscussion earlier on, then you are out of your mind.

Satorius

Dec 14, 2017
Wow follow the instruction how to defeat the orc centurion. Well guess what on PC you don't even have the time to click on the shield. Please fix the time for at least 2 second. 1/2 second is not enough ehe

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes