Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Wow guys, thank you very much for the kind words and the overall feedback:giggle: Really appreciate that!!!

It's always nice to see people enjoying the game so much and have fun while playing it. I will do my best to keep it rollin and to deliver you the best fantasy game experience you can think of;)(y)

Hi and welcome on board...hope you will have a nice time here:)

To your question: I have planned some really cool femdom things for future Updates. Right now, it's only minor stuff. Nontheless, if you like story-driven fantasy games, you should give it a try and see for yourself what the game is holding for you;)
thank u for the reply :). i just finished playing. i love this game. congratulations on ur work.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, WWP, for continuing to make a fun game! I love it so much, I've even made my own fan signature (which I never do). Things are getting spicy — just how I like 'em! :D

View attachment 380823
Wow, thank you! That's really cool :D(y)

If you like(?), I can add it to the Fan Signatures in the OP, as well? :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,
starting next month, I will add more free extra stuff to the Tiers, including the Beginner Tier ;)

BEGINNER TIER:
Wallpaper Request [Normal]
- Choose via Poll your Favorite Character
- Rendered in Full HD (1080p)

STUDENT TIER:
Wallpaper Request [Softcore]

ADVANCED TIER:
Wallpaper Request [Hardcore]

Summary:
There will be three different Polls, every month, where you can vote for your favorite Character from all Characters in the game, at its current state.
The Winner of every Poll will get a 1080p Wallpaper, in it's specific category!

This means:
For the Advanced Tier and above, Three Extra Wallpaper Every Month.

Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend, guys :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So I get my hands on the game and I always forget to give my personal opinion (silly me) so here we go [warning! Some may sound harsher than I want to!]

Back when I saw the game first the ginger mother with her sexy outfit, her wild long red hair and ofc her big juicy boobs got my attention. And I am still a big fan of her and hope to see her get fucked by the old guy *fingers crossed* and maybe other creature like a fat orc boss etc.
Speaking of orc boss: the fight was way too hard. I won it after the 4th? time with a certain strategy which I already forgot in seconds lol. Hopefully that fight will get easier and following fights too.
I loved the pussy eating part and how Alenja enjoys it.
I also love the story and naughty relationship between Alenja and the old guy. I also hope there will be a certain point where Alenja is corrupted enough to have plenty of sex with him and he can suck her delicious big and perky tits.
You made Alenja really really pretty and I know you had to keep her body less curvy in comparison to her mother. But I would wish (which won’t happen I am certain) that she had even more curves. Especially more hips, ass and legs (her boobs would be nice too but her mother should have the bigger ones which makes sense)
I loved the clothe part and touching to get her measurements. Very naughty funny and hot.
I liked the pollution side note of the fairy and how the fairy doesn’t behave fairy-like.
But for me the hole pissing fetish is too much. When Alenja pissed it was okay cause it’s freakin’ Alenja but seeing a fairy piss idk... Will there be more piss scenes? Her pissing shrooms was funny but it gets too hilarious atm in my opinion.
Then there are the other two women. The blond and the muscular one.
The blond one is hella sexy! Her hair, her face, legs just sad she has not more boobs but I guess this shell show how agile she is.(?)
The other muscular girl is the only character I don’t like at all.
She has too many muscles, her face looks ugly in my opinion and she is just “there”. To fill some gap of character, story and fetish? Would love to see her with a new face and less muscular but maybe that’s just me. Maybe I can let her die without lose the game if nothing chances about her.
The small riddles are nice. Not too much and something else!

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone know of more games like this?

What I mean is, fantasy setting with models similar to these?

The only other game I know similar to what I mean is Peasant Quest

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know of more games like this?

What I mean is, fantasy setting with models similar to these?

The only other game I know similar to what I mean is Peasant Quest
Idk about models similar to these. I think these are at least super rare if not WWP's originals. In any case, I think Wet & Wild does an excellent job with renders and variety, and he also has good characterization and story so far.

I'm not going to pretend to know what you like or not, but you might consider some of these:

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Idk about models similar to these. I think these are at least super rare if not WWP's originals. In any case, I think Wet & Wild does an excellent job with renders and variety, and he also has good characterization and story so far.

I'm not going to pretend to know what you like or not, but you might consider some of these:
Oh man, these look great!

I've played Valiant Warrior Astrid before, and yeah, unfortunate that it's abandoned since I really did enjoy it.

Looking forward to this weekend eheheheh

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
So I get my hands on the game and I always forget to give my personal opinion (silly me) so here we go [warning! Some may sound harsher than I want to!]

Back when I saw the game first the ginger mother with her sexy outfit, her wild long red hair and ofc her big juicy boobs got my attention. And I am still a big fan of her and hope to see her get fucked by the old guy *fingers crossed* and maybe other creature like a fat orc boss etc.
Speaking of orc boss: the fight was way too hard. I won it after the 4th? time with a certain strategy which I already forgot in seconds lol. Hopefully that fight will get easier and following fights too.
I loved the pussy eating part and how Alenja enjoys it.
I also love the story and naughty relationship between Alenja and the old guy. I also hope there will be a certain point where Alenja is corrupted enough to have plenty of sex with him and he can suck her delicious big and perky tits.
You made Alenja really really pretty and I know you had to keep her body less curvy in comparison to her mother. But I would wish (which won’t happen I am certain) that she had even more curves. Especially more hips, ass and legs (her boobs would be nice too but her mother should have the bigger ones which makes sense)
I loved the clothe part and touching to get her measurements. Very naughty funny and hot.
I liked the pollution side note of the fairy and how the fairy doesn’t behave fairy-like.
But for me the hole pissing fetish is too much. When Alenja pissed it was okay cause it’s freakin’ Alenja but seeing a fairy piss idk... Will there be more piss scenes? Her pissing shrooms was funny but it gets too hilarious atm in my opinion.
Then there are the other two women. The blond and the muscular one.
The blond one is hella sexy! Her hair, her face, legs just sad she has not more boobs but I guess this shell show how agile she is.(?)
The other muscular girl is the only character I don’t like at all.
She has too many muscles, her face looks ugly in my opinion and she is just “there”. To fill some gap of character, story and fetish? Would love to see her with a new face and less muscular but maybe that’s just me. Maybe I can let her die without lose the game if nothing chances about her.
The small riddles are nice. Not too much and something else!
Hi, thank you for your detailed feedback, really appreciate that!!!(y)

Nearly at the bottom, you have made a point about Regans face/design. Well, that's good timing, because today I adressed exactly that. I'm aware of that issue for a long time now and quite some people (including myself) wanted that to change. So today, I have reworked her design, especially her face and some textures and surfaces needed some work.

Currently, there is a Poll running on my patreon page, where it's up to you guys to decide which look you prefer, the old or the new one?!

Check it out, here:
;)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh you dirty you. I've read only a teaser part and though it's gonna be in a new update... That would be quite a fast escalation :cool: Good job, renders look neat as always andI hope work is progressing nicely. Alanja's new dress is pretty damn spectacular and I'd love to see more of her in (and without) it. Keep it up

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
(y)

Hey guys,

I wanna Thank You all for your participation on the Poll.

The result was very clear...100% of you have voted for her new design and I'm very happy about that.
Just be aware that I had already rendered her part for the next update, before I have worked on her redesign.
In other words, in 0.12 she will still have her old look, for the last time so.
Today, I have reedited her a little bit more (only the body, didn't touch her face again). Now the design is final.

And the best part:

Regan is very proud of her new look and because of that...

Well...

Wait just a minute (for my next post) and she will show you herself ;)

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes