Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Man... it still steams my beans that a high quality game like this still only has 125 patrons!! :(

IMHO, it's not right when I see other games out there that are nowhere near as good as this with higher patronage. #notfair

Ok - rant over... have I said that I love this game already? hmmm...
To be honest... I would be quite happy with 125 patrons at this point in time:D
But yeah, as someone has stated, 25 is the number of patrons I have right now:oops:

And you are one of them, so thank you!!!

Reactions: riddikk91

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I'm sure that with steady releases and growing content number of patrons will grow. Just look at data Future looks good and dev just has to keep it up
Thanks and btw, cool website I didn't know about. Wow rank 1.000+ xD

To give you guys a little insight:

Since I have started this project, my numbers are steadily growing, very slowly but surely. But my plans for the future are quite big and I need to change some things (in a good way, ofc) and I really need to grow my numbers. Because without a decent amount of patrons, I won't be able to buy a new system (which is heavily needed). And without that, there is no way that I can use all the huge 3d environments and high quality 3d assets I need (in the near future) for further story progression. I already bought some of them for testing, but this didn't work out, it was a hard struggling diashow even in preview mode.

With that being said, all this cool stuff is not an option, right now. My hardware is already running at its limits and beyond. And the 3d environments I already use?! Well, without hours of postproduction, most images wouldn't even look halfway decent.

I will see where everything goes... My goals are high and I really hope I can achieve all of them to give you nothing less then the best story-driven fantasy game you can think of.
The last thing I want to do is to change everything story- and qualitywise to fit my current (garbage)-hardware. Hell no!

And I won't spoil too much, but the story has just began. The best parts are still to come...

PS: As of rght now, my highest priority is ofc to finish the new update. I can't wait, that all of you can get your hands on it :)

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks and btw, cool website I didn't know about. Wow rank 1.000+ xD
Don't bother with ranks as even with much higher support they say nothing. This site just show tendencies and it's really good for data collecting. Just observe yearly graphs and it's obvious you're growing. Slow growth is always a growth but ofc different factors can boost it. Still, it looks nice so far and I hope you will reach your goals

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why you impament in this game Male protagonist? I'm swerming whole time when I se a chose in a that fucking old man. This is only female protagosit or also male protagonist. I think the choise on male protagosit you can leave out from this game please. I scrwe you I go very mad on this. Game Over? Really, Game Over?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Ups, I did it again :)

...The Biggest Update!

(at least in terms of imager numbers and coding, is this by far the biggest Update!!!)

Short summary for v0.12 (Standard Version):
- Added Over 430 New Images (v0.09 had 320 images)
- Over 3200 Lines of Code added
- New Record in Image Numbers for one Scene (Nearly 200 Images)
- Overall Number of Sound Effects is increased to over 110
- Added Extremely Lifelike Soundeffects for Erotic Scenes
- New Minigame Versions are Far More Exciting (especially Combat System)
- Crazy Amount of Coding for the New Combat System (Over 1500 Lines)
> For Comparison: Coding for All Combats in the Game COMBINED was 630 Lines in v0.09
- More Detailed Animations added (Some with 12-15 Frames)
- Added the Biggest Full 3D Scene of the Game so Far (Over 125 Images)
- Added Several New Bonus Images to Unlock
- Added a "Thank You-Screen" with a little Surprise for Your Support ;)
> Start a New Game to see it (It appears right at the Start)
- Updated Main Menu Background (Standard Version)

Additional Content for v0.12 (Premium Version):
- Doubled the Numbers of Bonus Images
- More Exciting Daydream Sequences (with More Characters)
- New Minigame (Nude Version)*
- Updated Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)

* when I announced the Premium Version I said that I have some ideas in mind, to add even more additional content to it (so this is the newest edition to the premium version, enjoy)

And Very Important

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT

You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you guys for participating!

It was a close one, but we have our winners...

Enjoy;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Under these lines, you will find the New Polls for this Month!
I have also added some Special Features to spice things up and provide even more variety ;)

Reactions: Godkratos

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

I have tested a little bit around with new color profiles for the image out in photoshop.

And what should I say...

I have found a much better one, which keeps the colors like intended or lets say, like they were shown to me in photoshop during the postproduction process.

With that being said, using the new color profile, provides an overall more colorful and less bleached out look on the renders. This was something that bothered me for a long time. But now, this is something from the past.

Nonetheless, I needed to eliminate it, in all of my older work...

Therefore, I have now Reworked Every Single Render I have created so far, including not only the images in the game, but also all bonus images, wallpaper and several hundreds of test renders I have done since starting.

Overall I have now reworked nearly 2.000 Images!

The good news is, everything is set and done and with the next update you can see it for yourself by playing the game.

The better new is, in a few minutes time, I will replace the old teaser packs and also post the new Bonus Image Packs for v0.12 with updated colors.

And just as a heads-up... Of course, I have already started working on the next game version. I will tell you more about it, when I'm further in the development process.

Have a fantastic day, guys :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes