Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Put this in a spoilers tag, please. I have played the new update myself and there is way more content than that. During my playtime, I got surprised several times and everybody should experience this on his own. I can only imagine, but the amount of work the dev have put into this one, seems incredible. And I enjoyed every second of it. Can' wait for the next one!
You must have the premium version then. Because the standard had basically nothing. I really like the game too but hiding 50% of the content behind a 30 dollar pay wall that doesn’t change isn’t gonna bring new patrons.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Put this in a spoilers tag, please. I have played the new update myself and there is way more content than that. During my playtime, I got surprised several times and everybody should experience this on his own. I can only imagine, but the amount of work the dev have put into this one, seems incredible. And I enjoyed every second of it. Can' wait for the next one!
Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
therefore I'm going to pause my support.

There's also the master idea that considering how long the updates take paying 5$ every month you'll get much less than paying 15$ once in three months not to speak of 30$ once in six months.

Probably not going to pay a cent before promised loss of virginity scenes.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Pardon my ignorance or naivety... but I'd like to ask a question about the Patreon tier levels please.

I really enjoyed playing the earlier versions of the game so decided to become a $5 patron (which is all I can afford). However, reading between the lines, it doesn't appear that I will EVER be able to play the Premium version - even a month after it's release. Am I wrong in my assumptions?

If I'm right, then my question to the dev is... why would I want to remain a patron (even a lowly $5 one) if I can NEVER get to play the premium version of the game?

I'm sure that at some point in time, the premium version will be posted here at F95... but that doesn't fix the potential problem of Wet & Wild losing patrons... I would have thought it would be sensible to make just a single version of the game - and then feed it down the tiers as time goes by. I am happy to wait two weeks - or whatever - to play the game if I can't afford a high tier but I don't think it's a good idea to exclude what could well be the majority of your patrons in the $5-$10 range from playing the complete (a.k.a. "Premium") version of the game.

I'd suggest there's a ton of Patreon games where the vast majority of support is in the $5-$10 range so I'd think the focus should be on the majority...

WOW!! Sorry about all this!! I think I've waffled on long enough...

p.s. I still love the game though! LOL!!!

Reactions: compusavvy

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

it seems to me like there is A Lot of Misinformation flowing around here and I will help you to clear things up.

First of all, the Standard Version contains 100% of the games content. This is the version I had in mind when I started this project and I even extend it with new ideas and mechanics as the game progresses. Nothing is hold back or removed!

So what is the Premium Version then?

(This version was never planned to even exist!)

Please read the following lines and you will understand:

When I started working on this project, I received several requests from my patrons to add a Tier with an option for a Render Request. Therefore I have created the Grandmaster Tier.
And the only difference between the Master and the Grandmaster-Tier was the Render-Request and Your Name in Credits.

And now comes the tricky part...

Because I (Myself) thought no, this isn't good enough...I want to reward people who support this project even more, I decided to add some Additional Content to the game. This is just my way to say "THANK YOU".

The Additional Content was never planned in the first place and isn't story-related at all.
But to make everything more clear, I will break it down for you...

Additional Content for Grandmaster-Tier:

Daydream Sequences:
- Are just a nicer way to show some Exclusive Bonus Images

Minigame (Nude Version):
- Same Minigame as the Standard version, but with Nude Pics, instead of Underwear

Updated Main Menu Background (Nude Version):
- Same as the Standard Version, but in Nude

Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition):
- Outside of the game. Contains All Renders of the Standard Version + All Exlusive Premium Images

All above Combined (RENDER REQUEST, YOUR NAME IN CREDITS and ADDITIONAL CONTENT) is called the Premium Version of the game. In other Words, the Premium Version contains 100% content (like the Standard Version) + 5% Extra Stuff. That's it!

As you can see you will get the Full Experience by playing the Standard Version. The Premium Version just adds some (not relevant) Extra Stuff here and there to reward people for their support.
Like I said, the Grandmaster-Tier (Premium Version) exists mostly for the Render Request and Your Name in Credits...the Additional Content however, is just my way to say "THANK YOU" for your Support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HOWEVER...

Since it seems to me, that there are quite some people very eager to play the Additional Ingame Content which the Premium Version has to offer, I will see what I can do for you!

In the end, I want everyone to be happy!!!

So, here is what I'm going to do:

As you all know...whenever a new Update arrives, the fromer Standard Version will become free for All.

AND FROM NOW ON...

With a new Release, I will drop the former Premium Version all the way down to the 5$ Tier so Everyone can get Access to all Additional Ingame-Content of the game, without the need to pay for the Grandmaster-Tier, the Render-Request and so on.

THIS SHOULD SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS AND MAKES EVERYONE HAPPY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT!!!

HAVE A FANTASTIC, GUYS!

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for the explanation WWP - and the last suggestion you made would satisfy most patrons I believe!

Lower tier patrons like myself can still play the full game experience at realease but then we can play the premium version after the next version is released! Bravo my friend!!

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
And paying 30$ once in six months you still get more than paying 5$ every month.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes