Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Android version?
Hi, the android port is unofficial and not available right now. But I assume there will be one, later on! If that happens, I will update the OP!

@Wet & Wild Production :
continue savegame? or replay from start because of changes recommended?
You can continue your savegame!
But for a little surprise, you should start a new game (don't worry it is right at the start, Thank You Screen;))

Is this game more about sex between character and monsters or between humans?
Short and sweet: Both, depending on your choices:sneaky:

Last edited:

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
I would like to see less "game overs" it doesn't really feel like you have much choice at all, just like a kinetic story. Try to improve the render quality, not sure what engine you use to render as I have never tried the free options. ( DaZ or whatever this is) cranking up the settings to spend another 4-5min on each render would probably make it a lot better. Or look up some tutorial on how to do renders.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures v0.12.
(it still contains the previous premium content, only the new one is absent)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Does this game have mom son incest?
No, something like this isn't in the game right now!

Are there choices now that don´t give me game overs? Feels like every choice so far kinda gets you killed
There currently is a path through the game that never gives a Game Over.
Choices that lead to Game Over unlock extra scenes you otherwise might not see. After unlocking those scenes, back up and choose the other path to continue.
This game seems to be based on corruption at a slow-to-moderate rate. Going too far too early is unrealistic (why would Alenja be OK with it?), but the options are there to see the extra content.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Awesome, this was very fast! Thank you big time for your effort(y)

Reactions: Namco15 and the66

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017

Hey that's cool, great work :)

Bianka

Jul 10, 2017
Game is nice but mini games for time is for me a no go i hate minigames for time in all Games sorry but im out.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Ahhh, taking some of the thread's advice finally. Good work! I'm sure your patrons will be happy to be able to play the full game!

And honestly, now that you've made the premium version available at a reasonable price (with a substantial delay given the infrequent updates) can we just drop the pretense that the standard edition is the full game? Please? The fact that you still have the gated content attached to artificially scarce reward tiers is still bothersome, illogical, and predatory - but at least people can see the full game several months late - after they have payed you of course.

Everyone on this forum knows that if nudes are locked behind a paywall then it isn't a full game. If ANY in game content is locked behind a paywall it isn't the full game. If in character dream sequences, ones that take place during the story, are locked behind a paywall it isn't the full game.

You don't have to keep it up anymore, you've taken my and other's advice and improved the situation. Just like the last time where you took my and other's advice, made some improvements to your patreon and got more patrons out of it.

I'm not in the mood to argue this with you again, but seriously, honesty rather than deceptive marketing will get you far. If this were a more mainstream game you were making and you sold it with the wording you've been using you would likely get sued and lose.

Anyway, this will be my only comment unless things chane again, other users can look a few pages back on the thread if they want to see the rest in context. Good work on improving and listening, I hope you keep it up.

We'll make an honest dev out of you yet :)
This is just as stupid as previous time.

Reactions: Looper9

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
That mini-game at the tree is just plainly annoying. Too many pictures are way to similar and there's way too many squares, 50 for christ sake!. I honestly don't get what's the point?.. Annoying the player and make the big majority of us stand there for an eternity? It's not like most of us have a photographic memory... Too me it just bore me to death and made me quit the game. And I believe I won't be the only one to do so.

Reactions: B4dFr3d and Obentou
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes