-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The fact that you still have the gated content attached to artificially scarce reward tiers is still bothersome, illogical, and predatory
WTH? Predatory? How? How is W&W preying on anyone? It's explained very clearly on their Patreon what the Premium level gets you, implying lower levels don't get that. Please, I'd love to see your definition of "predatory".
W-n-W Patreon Tier.png
I'm not in the mood to argue this with you again
. . . and yet you go into another stupid rant about meaningless crap. Well, that, and trying to humblebrag a bit. :rolleyes:
We'll make an honest dev out of you yet :)
Given the transparency, both on the Patreon page and here, I'm pretty sure calling the dev dishonest is uncalled for.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry, W&W, if you've already explained this before. I searched and didn't find anything. I'm interested to see, at some point, where all of the Adrastas come from, given they are all women. Do they take orphaned baby girls and raise them? Do they have some magical birthing pods? Do they capture and drug male travelers, force them to impregnate the adult Adrastas women, and then give birth later? Anyway, just a point of curiosity to me.

mapsspam

Sep 6, 2017
I always thought they reproduced via a process similar to cell division, where one of them goes on a week long eating binge and then, once enough mass has been accumulated, out pops a smaller Adrastas.

Reactions: Kyril87

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I did find it somewhat amusing but between the memory minigames and the huge number of game over/bad endings I have a hard time getting into it. I would say for the minigames, an option to skip them would be nice and for the game over/bad ending choices that unlock the different gallery pics, some method that lets you reload to the previous choice even if you didn't save there would be nice.

Reactions: Merseault

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry, W&W, if you've already explained this before. I searched and didn't find anything. I'm interested to see, at some point, where all of the Adrastas come from, given they are all women. Do they take orphaned baby girls and raise them? Do they have some magical birthing pods? Do they capture and drug male travelers, force them to impregnate the adult Adrastas women, and then give birth later? Anyway, just a point of curiosity to me.
It's funny, because you are the very first one asking dme this xD
I won't reveal it yet, but of course I have thought about that and I will explain everything in the games story ;)

For me, it is very important to create a believable world, where some stuff might be different to ours, but in the wolds itself, everything needs to be coherent.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Please guys, ignore the troll.

I don't want to have a toxic environment in my thread. All he does is killing my motivation and keeping me away from working on my project. And I really mean that, it's negative in any way!

I have explained everything here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/alenjas-adventures-v0-12-wet-wild-production.26557/post-2652342

And I don't want to do it over and over again, no matter how ignorant somebody is!

Back to topic, please!

EDIT
@vengefulspirit If there is still something unclear for you, write me a pm!

Last edited:

TarikDB

Feb 24, 2018
This should have a Lesbian tag since it is heavily focused on that, which is not my cup of tea.
The mini games is also more annoying then fun to do
Its a shame tho because it really did looked great and interesting..but yeah:unsure:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
This should have a Lesbian tag since it is heavily focused on that, which is not my cup of tea.
The mini games is also more annoying then fun to do
Its a shame tho because it really did looked great and interesting..but yeah:unsure:
Yeah, there needs to be a Lesbian tag. I just forgot to add it yesterday, so thanks for letting me know(y)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Will there be a lesbian relationship between alenia and freya? because that would be awesome
I won't spoil anything yet! All I can say is, it will get more and more exciting as the story progresses. And there will be some stuff you haven't seen in any other game, before :sneaky:

Reactions: ghostboy

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Vengefulspirit, what you're basically saying is that there can't be extra content to a game which is just stupid. Also your math doesn't add up - you only have to pay once per update. That is if you want to get all the extra content and a render of your choice.

You know many of us think that Patreon is a tip jar. I tipped for a while but stopped because I didn't like this update.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excellent update as always. I know some people don't like it but I love this kind of a minigame (with these kind of pictures). Nice eye-candy. I could count on a fingers of my 1 hand games here with actual storyline that feels like it has something to offer. It's hilarious and well written. Keep it up.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Vengefulspirit, what you're basically saying is that there can't be extra content to a game which is just stupid. Also your math doesn't add up - you only have to pay once per update. That is if you want to get all the extra content and a render of your choice.
Again, like I said initially before being jumped on by three people: Good job making your patreon better value. But you can still do a lot more to be fairer, more honest, and to create a wider fanbase, rather than a tiny one that you take $90 an update from.
Not getting into this argument but it would appear that it is reading skills rather than maths skills that are the issue. :cautious:

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes