tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I just tried this game for the first time, but every time I try to go further than groping, its game over, am I doing something wrong or? cause i see the tag for vaginal sex, but did not see anything

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
love that sex/rape teaser looks so hot :love:

about new Regan: i would be interested which the other options were :p but i REALLY like her new look. far better face (looks now like a tough warrior princess which is also pretty now <3), less mucsles :) just the boobs seem smaller but face and less muscles were more important (at least for me personally)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just tried this game for the first time, but every time I try to go further than groping, its game over, am I doing something wrong or? cause i see the tag for vaginal sex, but did not see anything
Nope, you're doing nothing wrong. Basically, here's the way it seems to work:
  • There currently is a path through the game that never gives a Game Over.
  • Choices that lead to Game Over unlock extra scenes you otherwise might not see. After unlocking those scenes, back up and choose the other path to continue.
  • This game seems to be based on corruption at a slow-to-moderate rate. Going too far too early is unrealistic (why would Alenja be OK with it?), but the options are there to see the extra content.
  • Idk Wet & Wild's ultimate plans for the game, ofc, but I would guess eventually anything tagged will be in the game, even if it isn't currently.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Vaginal sex happens when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep. I think people who only try the choices that don't lead to Game Over or another perceived bad outcome will miss stuff like this. I specifically try all choices with each update so I can see everything available. :) Ofc, I'm hoping vaginal sex will eventually happen on the "best" path as well.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys,

here are some information for you, regarding all Monthly Wallpapers!

First of all, I would like to give you All a little bit more than just a simple pose in all three categories. Something I would like to see as a Wallpaper on my own desktop.

With that being said, every Wallpaper will be unique or will have a special addition to it. In this particular case, the hardcore one will be very special, because of some more extra stuff I added to it.

I also decided to use the same background (at least as a base) for all three Wallpapers of a month. This way, all three will fit very well together and for those of you who decide to collect all wallpapers every month, it is now easy to see which do belong together. And in a few months time, you will have a very nice Wallpaper Collection with all your Favorite Characters!

That's all for now, see you soon when the download is ready ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
This Month Wallpaper Polls are available now!
Everyone is welcome to participate by voting his/her favorite character to be winner :)

Links:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Anyone know when the next update is going to drop
Yo bro good question :p
Indeed...this is a very good question! I would like to know the answer as well :p

There is a lot going on in my life right now, so I can't tell you a specific date. But I'm working on it!
I'm pretty sure I'm able to get the next version out somewhere in october...as soon as it is ready ofc (y)

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Indeed...this is a very good question! I would like to know the answer as well :p

There is a lot going on in my life right now, so I can't tell you a specific date. But I'm working on it!
I'm pretty sure I'm able to get the next version out somewhere in october...as soon as it is ready ofc (y)
dont rush things
i prefer a good update over a quick one

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Man... it still steams my beans that a high quality game like this still only has 125 patrons!! :(

IMHO, it's not right when I see other games out there that are nowhere near as good as this with higher patronage. #notfair

Ok - rant over... have I said that I love this game already? hmmm...

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes