Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Is there a full gallery and walkthrough for this game?
Hi, a walkthrough isn't needed at this point!
You can unlock all bonus images just by playing through the game. Play the main path and every sidepath to unlock them.
If there is one specific render, you are still missing, please let me know!

Reactions: Namco15

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Walkthrough in nutshell:

When it doubt. Save and do most daring choice. Then, after failure unlocking some renders, do more reasonable choice.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hi, a walkthrough isn't needed at this point!
You can unlock all bonus images just by playing through the game. Play the main path and every sidepath to unlock them.
If there is one specific render, you are still missing, please let me know!
Okay but do you know a route where nobody is killed and nobody is raped?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Okay but do you know a route where nobody is killed and nobody is raped?
The mainpath is the way to go...nobody needs to die (except some enemies). The game will let you know if you make a wrong decision, but if you do, it will reward you with more content and Bonus Images to unlock.
With that being said, everything you do is benefiting you in some way. I want the player to have a good time and enjoy the game while playing through it :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Does this mean, a Patron in the Beginner-Tier (1$) will get nearly the same request as someone in the Grandmaster-Tier (30$)?

This would be great:oops:
You are right with that, this is exactly what it meant!
I want to reward all my patrons with this one. The tier doesn't matter, every patron will benefit here ;)

And while we are at it...

The poll has now been started:
(y)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Quick question. How do I beat the second orc. I feel like it is more luck than judgement...
Hi and welcome on board, mate!

I will help you to get through this fight...

Here are some tips:

- Alenja has three normal attacks in this fight!
> From top to bottom, weak to strong.

- The more damage you deal on your opponent and the more damage he deals on you, the more will fill your rage meter
> So if you can't beat him, only use your strongest attack (the third one)

- The Centurion Orc has two attacks, one of them can be blocked to avoid all the damage from it
> To do so, klick the shield icon (in time) when it appears

- Also, by attacking your opponent or getting hit by him, will fill your rage meter
> When it's full, use your Rage Attack to deliver big damage to the enemy

Very important:
The Orcs attacks are random, BUT if you scroll back with the mousewheel, it will always stay the same (Renpy saves the current attack order). If you load a savegame before the fight, it will be completely random again.

If you have any more questions or if it's still impossible for you to beat him, please let me know!

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just tried this for the first time. The writing's okay, and I like the renders, but I think I will probably pass in the future. I appreciate that the developer wants to add more gameplay elements, such as combat and quick decision making, but I found those features to be detractions, rather than attractions. Best of luck moving forward.

Apr 8, 2018
I wasn't able to find a walkthrough to give me an idea of the content, so before I download and play, can someone tell me if there are worthwhile scenes or is it mostly just the bearded old scumbag sniffing around and trying to suck the cock of the last man inside of her just so he can get a taste?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I wasn't able to find a walkthrough to give me an idea of the content, so before I download and play, can someone tell me if there are worthwhile scenes or is it mostly just the bearded old scumbag sniffing around and trying to suck the cock of the last man inside of her just so he can get a taste?
From what I can tell, the game is in the story development & game playability phases but I've only just started playing the game. As my favourite game is the sadly abandoned "Valiant Warrior Astrid" ... :cry::cry::cry: ... I'm hopeful that the main character in this game (even though there is limited playing from other characters perspectives) is slowly corruptible so she gradually does more & more lewd things as the game progresses!

I'm really enjoying it so far - not so much the combat scenes - but the rest of the game play & script is pretty damned good!! I can see myself re-jigging my Patreon budget in another update or two. Keep u the great work Wet & Wild Production!!!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
@riddikk91: Im curious, how far have you played the game right now? And do you have a favorite scene?:sneaky:
I've finished the latest version and really enjoyed it... I thought the part where Alenja was wandering naked around the forest with Yorik after her clothes disappeared was both hot (from a perv perspective!) and really well put together!! I never expected a fairy getting rid of trash!! LMAO!!! That was bloody awesome!!

As I said before, I am definitely going to have to look at my measly Patreon budget coz this game is "da shit" so far!!
(y) :LOL: (y) :LOL:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
From what I can tell, the game is in the story development & game playability phases but I've only just started playing the game. As my favourite game is the sadly abandoned "Valiant Warrior Astrid" ... :cry::cry::cry: ... I'm hopeful that the main character in this game (even though there is limited playing from other characters perspectives) is slowly corruptible so she gradually does more & more lewd things as the game progresses!

I'm really enjoying it so far - not so much the combat scenes - but the rest of the game play & script is pretty damned good!! I can see myself re-jigging my Patreon budget in another update or two. Keep u the great work Wet & Wild Production!!!
I think it is definitely worth a shot! A walkthrough isn't needed. There is a gallery included where you can see what you have unlocked. As I found out, the bonus renders in the gallery are also in a chronological order, so if you miss something, just go back and play another path. The cool thing is, pretty much everything you do in the game will reward you with bonus pictures and stuff:p

Same for me! VWA was one of my favorite games and one of the reasons I made an account on this site and joined the community, a few years ago. Nowadays, games like this are really really rare, if they do exist at all.

However, it is abondoned since quite a while now and it is safe to say it won't continue. And as sad as it is, but it's time to move on (nonetheless, VWA will forever have a special place in my heart, no matter what).

Now...

Since then, I have played many many games and most of them I forget nearly instantly. There is only one game out there, that has really catched my eye again... "Alenja's Adventures".
And if the dev will keep delivering like he does till now, it will play, at least (for me), in the same liga as VWA.

But why do I like especially "Alenja's Adeventures" so much?

Well, first of all it is very original and have one thing, most of the games nowadays, don't have...Charm!
I really like the story and the premis. I feel intrigued into the world and most of all, I feel entertaint. The dialoges and the writing in general, are great and the humor in particular is well placed and can be funny as hell (the dev had some great ideas).
Also very important for me: All characters are believeable and have their own personality. The MC and the other girls are adorable and they look quite different from the overused models I have seen in many other games.
The pacing (for me) is perfect in this one. Sex and erotic scenes are well done and have some nice handmade, but nonetheless, very detailed and fluid animations. And also the sound effects are a great addition to the game and make everything feel more lifelike, especially in sex scenes. Furthermore, the fighting system is fun to play and adds a little bit of fresh air to it.
Overall it is a great game! It feels unique in so many aspects, and since VWA got abondoned, it is now the only game that makes me feel excited about a new update and how it will continue.

EDIT

After posting and reading through it again, I now see that I completely forgot to mention the graphics. And yes, the renders are high quality, too. Love them!
But in the end...I'm happy that I forget to mention the graphics. Because, if someone can be excited about the quality of a game, without even mention its great renders, well, that means something!!!

@riddikk91: Im curious, how far have you played the game right now? And do you have a favorite scene?:sneaky:
I've finished the latest version and really enjoyed it... I thought the part where Alenja was wandering naked around the forest with Yorik after her clothes disappeared was both hot (from a perv perspective!) and really well put together!! I never expected a fairy getting rid of trash!! LMAO!!! That was bloody awesome!!

As I said before, I am definitely going to have to look at my measly Patreon budget coz this game is "da shit" so far!!
(y) :LOL: (y) :LOL:
So true, mate:D(y) I can't even count how many times I was dying laughing, because of the well written jokes in this one:ROFLMAO: I fucking love the humor in this game. And the dev seems to have some very original ideas, which makes it even more exciting. It is really nice when a game can surprise you, without destroying its credibility. Everything is believable and well included into the story. You never know what will happen next, which keeps me very interested in this game!!!

But it is also nice that you want to join us and support this game. I think this one deserves it:)
Wow guys, thank you very much for the kind words and the overall feedback:giggle: Really appreciate that!!!

It's always nice to see people enjoying the game so much and have fun while playing it. I will do my best to keep it rollin and to deliver you the best fantasy game experience you can think of;)(y)

i am new to adult games.. any femdom in this game :love:
Hi and welcome on board...hope you will have a nice time here:)

To your question: I have planned some really cool femdom things for future Updates. Right now, it's only minor stuff. Nontheless, if you like story-driven fantasy games, you should give it a try and see for yourself what the game is holding for you;)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 60 Votes