RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Very promising! I like the artstyle - although I'm hoping you get enough Patreon cash to upgrade your rig and re-render some of the grainier images. Minigames are always take it or leave it in games - I like them personally, and it shows the dev has a higher than average coding ability. One to watch. (y)

PS: should you add a lesbian tag?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Then you should need 3 questions at least : personality, body, clothes ;)
This would lead to polls all over the place. A bit too much. But there are already some for patrons to choose new outfits.

Very promising! I like the artstyle - although I'm hoping you get enough Patreon cash to upgrade your rig and re-render some of the grainier images. Minigames are always take it or leave it in games - I like them personally, and it shows the dev has a higher than average coding ability. One to watch. (y)

PS: should you add a lesbian tag?
Thank you, I'm glad you like it so far:)
And yes there will be some lesbian action too. I will implement the tag as soon as there is some in the game.
On the first page you can look at the "Genre"-tab where I've written what I've planed for the future. Maybe even more then that;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

now we are at the third round of the character rating.
You like blond girls with a slim and athletic body? Then it's time to give Beitris some love:sneaky:

The poll is public, so everyone (with an acc on patreon) can express his opinon;)

Please follow the link, vote and comment if you like(y):

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes the exhibitionism system was awesome, sadly so it seems like it will never get finished. For exhibitionism (humiliation) in general, I find it very important that it is well explained as a part of the story and is not only included, just to have it in the game. When its done right, every step has so much more impact and is way more enjoyable. Especially if you go deeper and transport her thoughts, why is she doing this(?) and what do other people do think of her?! In "Alenja's Adventures" there is/will be a lot of exhibitionism, too. This is something I do work really hard on, to make sure its exciting and also worth the time playing;)
Since I wanted to talk specifically about Alenjas Adventures, I've quoted your post from Astrid's thread over here. :) I definitely got the feeling the exhibitionism would steadily increase. Even as of just v0.03, losing clothing (and not just bathing in a waterfall) was forced on both Alenja and Beitris. (I was actually hoping that B would make the orc with a knife remove his friend's "orchood" in some fancy move. Hehe.) So with the orcs and then Yorik's own lustfulness, I can see the game easily moving in that direction. :giggle:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Since I wanted to talk specifically about Alenjas Adventures, I've quoted your post from Astrid's thread over here. :) I definitely got the feeling the exhibitionism would steadily increase. Even as of just v0.03, losing clothing (and not just bathing in a waterfall) was forced on both Alenja and Beitris. (I was actually hoping that B would make the orc with a knife remove his friend's "orchood" in some fancy move. Hehe.) So with the orcs and then Yorik's own lustfulness, I can see the game easily moving in that direction. :giggle:
Yes that's what I meant...there was a reason why they have lost parts of their clothes and because it happened through story progression, it's more believeable and exciting, because now there are consequences they have to deal with. I think you will like 0.05 even more;)

I'm curious, which character do you like the most so far and why?:unsure:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes that's what I meant...there was a reason why they have lost parts of their clothes and because it happened through story progression, it's more believeable and exciting, because now there are consequences they have to deal with. I think you will like 0.05 even more;)

I'm curious, which character do you like the most so far and why?:unsure:
That's a tough question for me. For different reasons, I like three characters above the others, but otherwise about equally. I'm usually really busy, so I haven't had a chance to play v0.05 yet; I'm definitely looking forward to it. Based on a v0.03 playthrough only so far, I'd say:
  • Orc with Big Schlang #1: I found his growl particularly realistic. He really seemed to get behind his fierceness.
  • Orc with Knife: The danger he presented was very real to me. I have nightmares about it still.
  • Tree where Alenja Slept: The amount of patience it had to show until Alenja finally found and chose it for her bed was just remarkable. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to be a tree as well as it was.
OK, but seriously:
  • Alenja: I'm definitely partial to redheads generally, so I'm sure this pollutes my opinion from being purely objective. However, beyond her appearance, I like her personality. It's sadly not always the case that the primary protagonist of a story is well-written, let alone that they connect with the audience. There's not a huge connection yet, but it's very obvious that Alenja — despite her recent laziness while still at home — has quickly risen to the challenges she's faced. Additionally, her naïveté and therefore ability to constantly be fooled is adorable.
  • Freya: Another redhead, so that's obviously great for me. :giggle: She's also very clever and wise. I wouldn't say I prefer something as strong as a dominatrix, but I definitely prefer women to be capable and not just totally helpless. You could obviously say that about the entire Adrastas people. I like how she thinks before acting, though: a good model for a ruler in general.
  • Beitris: I'm very happy you didn't make her have huge breasts. I don't have anything against a large bosom, but I prefer variety. It's more realistic, and it's also more enjoyable. I also have a thing for freckles. (OK, I guess I have a thing for women. :LOL:) On the side of personality, she's extremely brave and fierce. Clearly there's a reason she was chosen to keep an eye on Alenja. Both Freya and Alenja are as well, but I like that Beitris is also a bit cocky. It has cost her a little, but it if doesn't get out of hand, she strikes me a little as a sort of female version of a Bruce Campbell character.
I suppose, overall, I would choose Freya if I had to pick just one. But I don't know that I have the will on my own to leave Alenja and Beitris behind. If forced, I could choose (I did so in Acting Lessons, for instance), but I don't think I could make a choice unless the game made me do so.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
That's a tough question for me. For different reasons, I like three characters above the others, but otherwise about equally. I'm usually really busy, so I haven't had a chance to play v0.05 yet; I'm definitely looking forward to it. Based on a v0.03 playthrough only so far, I'd say:
  • Orc with Big Schlang #1: I found his growl particularly realistic. He really seemed to get behind his fierceness.
  • Orc with Knife: The danger he presented was very real to me. I have nightmares about it still.
  • Tree where Alenja Slept: The amount of patience it had to show until Alenja finally found and chose it for her bed was just remarkable. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to be a tree as well as it was.
OK, but seriously:
  • Alenja: I'm definitely partial to redheads generally, so I'm sure this pollutes my opinion from being purely objective. However, beyond her appearance, I like her personality. It's sadly not always the case that the primary protagonist of a story is well-written, let alone that they connect with the audience. There's not a huge connection yet, but it's very obvious that Alenja — despite her recent laziness while still at home — has quickly risen to the challenges she's faced. Additionally, her naïveté and therefore ability to constantly be fooled is adorable.
  • Freya: Another redhead, so that's obviously great for me. :giggle: She's also very clever and wise. I wouldn't say I prefer something as strong as a dominatrix, but I definitely prefer women to be capable and not just totally helpless. You could obviously say that about the entire Adrastas people. I like how she thinks before acting, though: a good model for a ruler in general.
  • Beitris: I'm very happy you didn't make her have huge breasts. I don't have anything against a large bosom, but I prefer variety. It's more realistic, and it's also more enjoyable. I also have a thing for freckles. (OK, I guess I have a thing for women. :LOL:) On the side of personality, she's extremely brave and fierce. Clearly there's a reason she was chosen to keep an eye on Alenja. Both Freya and Alenja are as well, but I like that Beitris is also a bit cocky. It has cost her a little, but it if doesn't get out of hand, she strikes me a little as a sort of female version of a Bruce Campbell character.
I suppose, overall, I would choose Freya if I had to pick just one. But I don't know that I have the will on my own to leave Alenja and Beitris behind. If forced, I could choose (I did so in Acting Lessons, for instance), but I don't think I could make a choice unless the game made me do so.
First of all, thank you for your very detailed and lenghty response. Really appreciate that. It was interesting and fun to read. Especially the first part went from very confusing to really amusing:ROFLMAO:

I'm happy to hear that so many people actually do like Alenja very much. Which is quite important for an MC. When I was creating her, I wanted her to be something special, someone who is not just sexy and adorable, but also someone who has his flaws and who needs to learn a lot to survive in this world and to achieve her goals. So not only Alenja is discovering this world, but the player does it (with her), too. And yes, because she is missing sexual experience, she can be very vulnerable sometimes, but because of her culture, it is also quite dangerous to make a step on her. I think this mix can be very exciting;)

Completely agree, to have a big variety between the games characters is very important to me. If I would use the same bodytype/appearance for every character, everything would get boring quite fast. Furthermore I want them to be more down to earth. Not everybody has to look like a supermodel or is able to fight like a swordmaster. The same goes for their personality, I want them quite different, too. And throughout the story you will learn what drives them and why someone is doing what he/she does.

Just to let you know: On my patreon page you will find some free polls, where you can rate different characters from the game, if you want to give the girls some love, you know where to go;)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Damn, those releases are quick. With this kind of pace game can grow a lot really fast. I really wish to see how it goes with this one as I love this premise and I won't mind pledging next month. Virgin female protags with choices are always legit.

3.40 star(s) 60 Votes