Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
True, but I also think that some good story does not imply that the central characters are learning something new. I remember a book that I read a few years ago that talked about an old band of tired and worn-out heroes who faced an overpowering enemy, a metaphor of the old and the end in some ways. it was very interesting.
Of course the game here is not really concerned.;)
And then people have different tastes, even on the psychology and the evolution of the hero, there are not really good or bad ways to do, just different ways.:)
Sounds funny/interesting...what is the book called? Something like "Marvel Heroes after all time spent, now working against retirement"?:p ...no offense;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

I would like to know how much you like different characters in my game. Therefor I made a public poll, so everyone can express his opinon;)

Please follow the link, vote and comment if you like(y):

Reactions: Namco15

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys,

I would like to know how much you like different characters in my game. Therefor I made a public poll, so everyone can express his opinon;)

Please follow the link, vote and comment if you like(y):
Sorry, can't : You have to have a patreon account to answer the poll

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Voted. MC is top tier but I won't give any MC 5 cuz there is always a place to improve or screw it up:p You're definitely on my watchlist at this point. Since Patreon market is oversaturated a bit you just have to be consistent with this kind of quality to gather interest. Keep it up.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Voted. MC is top tier but I won't give any MC 5 cuz there is always a place to improve or screw it up:p You're definitely on my watchlist at this point. Since Patreon market is oversaturated a bit you just have to be consistent with this kind of quality to gather interest. Keep it up.
So true, nowadays it's really hard to stand out of the masses/getting noticed, even so when your goal is to create something unique. But yeah...thank you, I try my best and will keep the ball rolling;)

Freiya Rules, Alenja's nice and all, but I prefer older women with curves and big tits:love:
A milf lover, I see:sneaky:
But if you want to commit your love to her, then you can do this in the next poll...maybe Freya will give you something in return;)

tigerxx9xx

Mar 21, 2019
PS guys any other games you have in mind with old men young girls fetish ? Please suggest if you have some in mind. Thanks

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes