Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Done, but.. I stll view only the first question ! Which I voted for
Cool, thank you:)

Well, I'm not exactly sure what do you mean?
You should be able to view my very first post on patreon (The Journey begins...) and this one (Poll - Character Rating - Alenja), because these two are public. For the poll post itself, if it doesn't show the whole post, click on "continue reading" and the post should unfold and reveal the rest of the description as well as Alenjas picture.

Tried the game:
+Hot girls
+Muten Roshi
-Too short
I hope to see some action with Muten and Alenja in the future :cool:
Thank you, I'm glad you like it:)
I've already finished some new scenes with him...coming with the next update. Stay tuned;)

Well Its too short but looks fun. I liked the idea of old pervert as protagonist lol. Old men with young chicks is always HOT. Good luck with future story bro
Thank you, I will do my best(y)

Reactions: Namco15 and Ragnar

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Cool, thank you:)

Well, I'm not exactly sure what do you mean?
You should be able to view my very first post on patreon (The Journey begins...) and this one (Poll - Character Rating - Alenja), because these two are public. For the poll post itself, if it doesn't show the whole post, click on "continue reading" and the post should unfold and reveal the rest of the description as well as Alenjas picture.
nothing like "continue reading".
I saw the first question, and the image of alenja => is there just only one question ??

Thank you, I will do my best(y)
Be careful : you can't please everyone, it's just impossible. For his question : no, everybody has not a fantasy about old people. I sure aren't ! if there is an old one, sopmewhere oin the game, and it brings something to the story line, ok, np ! If it's just because "it'skinkier if he's old", well... Sorry, guys, but most of the girls won't wet for that... So, Alenja probably won't either.

So, try to make what YOU like to see in games. It will find his public ;)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
nothing like "continue reading".
I saw the first question, and the image of alenja => is there just only one question ??

Be careful : you can't please everyone, it's just impossible. For his question : no, everybody has not a fantasy about old people. I sure aren't ! if there is an old one, sopmewhere oin the game, and it brings something to the story line, ok, np ! If it's just because "it'skinkier if he's old", well... Sorry, guys, but most of the girls won't wet for that... So, Alenja probably won't either.

So, try to make what YOU like to see in games. It will find his public ;)
Yes, it's just the rating for her. Maybe you got irritated, because I said in the description that you can vote for completly different reasons why you like this character. Which includes the looks, the personality and so on. So the rating is for everything, just to clarify(y)

Don't worry, I have a very clear vision of what I want to tell and how the story progresses and I will stick to that. The old pervert is already a part of the story and will have some funny scenes.
And like I said before, there will be more fetishes as the game goes on, BUT every weird/kinky stuff will be optional;)

Lobster331

Sep 7, 2018
Really good game!
I like the various game modes like memory, combats and stuff like that.
The gallery and the secret unlockable pictures are also nice.
I'm really looking forward how the game is going to evolve.

Keep up the great work! :giggle:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Really good game!
I like the various game modes like memory, combats and stuff like that.
The gallery and the secret unlockable pictures are also nice.
I'm really looking forward how the game is going to evolve.

Keep up the great work! :giggle:
Thank you for your kind words, really appreciate it...and yes I will keep the ball rolling;)

Reactions: Namco15

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

now we are at the second round of the character rating.
For all you Milf-Lovers out there, it's time to give Freya some love:sneaky:

The poll is public, so everyone (with an acc on patreon) can express his opinon;)

Please follow the link, vote and comment if you like(y):

Reactions: Abîme and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Done !
Only 3, for the same reasons many give her a 5 : too big tits. Why not for some characters, but for an athletic warrior, the appaearence doesn't fit the character, IMO.
Nice boobies on your pic.. But yes ginormaus tittys are a turn off to me anyhows

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Done !
Only 3, for the same reasons many give her a 5 : too big tits. Why not for some characters, but for an athletic warrior, the appaearence doesn't fit the character, IMO.
Nice boobies on your pic.. But yes ginormaus tittys are a turn off to me anyhows
That's fine, some like them, some don't. In the end it's all about personal preferences and it's a good thing that everybody has a different taste. So I guess, you are both more interested in types like Beitris(?) or...some other characters which will be introduced in the upcoming versions;)

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
That's fine, some like them, some don't. In the end it's all about personal preferences and it's a good thing that everybody has a different taste. So I guess, you are both more interested in types like Beitris(?) or...some other characters which will be introduced in the upcoming versions;)
For a warrior, yes definitely.
For another girl, Alenja is perfect (body shape and face, I mean, not the outfit, which is the reason I gave her a 4 and not a 5).
And why not sometimes someone like Freya ! Different body types should be present (like in Glassix, a good exemple for this). Just because it's realistic !

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
For a warrior, yes definitely.
For another girl, Alenja is perfect (body shape and face, I mean, not the outfit, which is the reason I gave her a 4 and not a 5).
And why not sometimes someone like Freya ! Different body types should be present (like in Glassix, a good exemple for this). Just because it's realistic !
I like to have some variety in types and bodies as well and I have already planed to add more types as the story progresses. This will keep the game fresh and provides more kinks and stuff.
For the poll, rate whatever expresses your feelings about a specific character the most...for me, the intended focus is more on the character itself, then on the outfit, because especially MCs outfit will change over time and throughout the games story, anyways.

Reactions: Abîme and Namco15

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Just want to let you guys know, I have created a little fun render for nier automata (a while ago) and today I decided to play a little bit around with it in photoshop and post it here.

If someone is interested, please follow the Link :sneaky:

Reactions: Namco15 and Abîme

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I like to have some variety in types and bodies as well and I have already planed to add more types as the story progresses. This will keep the game fresh and provides more kinks and stuff.
For the poll, rate whatever expresses your feelings about a specific character the most...for me, the intended focus is more on the character itself, then on the outfit, because especially MCs outfit will change over time and throughout the games story, anyways.
Then you should need 3 questions at least : personality, body, clothes ;)

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes