HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
maybe not in terms of pricing BUT teasing players with an absolut minimun of content and drive them to spend more money to get what they want is definately a questionable business strategy imho. I liked the "share ware" business model more: give them all the content and your fans can support you financially if they enjoyed it and are able to afford to do so.

And before you reply that you need to do that to make the game or a living or stuff like that: you should have a long and quiet meditation about that if your all doing because you enjoy it doing or just for the money and if losing fans like me is worth keeping your business model.
This game (including bonus pictures) is free, so maybe you should meditate less?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
maybe not in terms of pricing BUT teasing players with an absolut minimun of content and drive them to spend more money to get what they want is definately a questionable business strategy imho. I liked the "share ware" business model more: give them all the content and your fans can support you financially if they enjoyed it and are able to afford to do so.

And before you reply that you need to do that to make the game or a living or stuff like that: you should have a long and quiet meditation about that if your all doing because you enjoy it doing or just for the money and if losing fans like me is worth keeping your business model.
I'm definitely using the "share ware" model for my projects. They may be available on Patreon and SubscribeStar, but it will eventually make its way here. I don't see the purpose of trying to chase the big donors to the detriment of the majority. I've seen it happen too many times.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I'm definitely using the "share ware" model for my projects. They may be available on Patreon and SubscribeStar, but it will eventually make its way here. I don't see the purpose of trying to chase the big donors to the detriment of the majority. I've seen it happen too many times.
And what's your solution for games that are free as this one?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019

DISCLAIMER:
Alright, here it is...the second and final part of the (by far) biggest and also naughtiest scene in the whole game so far.

Don't forget, to see the new content just load a savegame right before Azalea is doing her Magic Spell to wake up Alenja. Now you will find the second spell implemented. That's where the new content starts.

SUMMARY FOR v0.18 Final REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Update adds a new path for you to explore (another Magic Spell)
- Now Rerendered and slightly Extended
- v0.18 Final comes with over 800 Render Images, incl. nearly 50 Animation Videos
> This update has even more unique Animations then v0.18 Beta
> Also created some new Animations (mostly for better Magical Effects)
- Overall quality has increased a lot and it shows, especially side by side
> For instance: Much better Lighting/Shadows, Depth of Field, Noise Reduction etc.
> Ironed out several issues from the original scene (missplaced shadows etc.)
- Added new transitions and a few more sound effects to the mix
> Scenes feel now smoother and more immersive
- New Bonus Images to unlock (with Additional Renders)
> Bonus Images did heavily benefit from the quality improvement
> I also added some sperm/liquid to them (now they look even dirtier than before)
- Over 2500 Lines of Code have been added
- Around 250 Sound Effects are now in the game
General Game Improvements:
- Additional Proof Reading for older Content

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.18 Final REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Puzzle-Minigame (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
- Added A New Exciting Daydream Sequence
> With more additional Camera Angels

And Very Important
I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, FOR YOUR PATIENCE, YOUR LIKES, YOUR FEEDBACK AND ESPECIALLY YOUR SUPPORT
You are awesome guys! I wish you a fantastic time with this Update and all the Updates that will follow! Thanks again!!!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice the game still getting updates. but i read that there is futa content? is it avoidable? also is there finally some action with the mc, mc's mother and the old guy? (which isnt game over)

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes